Folgers has created a rich, delicious blend of sweet vanilla flavor and smooth, creamy coffee for their French Vanilla Cappuccino. Been a couple of years now. I found an old can of this product on my self after my wife passed. I definitely recommend this cappuccino mix if you have a desire for great cup of hot brew! I’ve had problems finding it stocked in my neighborhood grocery stores, recently since this Pandemic Virus, and I’m not able to shop like I normally do, so I’m really happy that Amazon stocks it!

The rich aroma of Folgers® French Vanilla Flavored Cappuccino adds a creamy, complementary note of sweetness to the coffee flavor you've come to expect from Folgers. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2016. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Also good for the migraine front. So I played around a few times and came up with the PERFECT match - what I do is put 1/4 cup super hot water in a blender, 2 tablespoons of this stuff, 1 tablespoon of creamer and 5 ice cubes and whip it up for about 30 seconds and like I said, it's a perfect match if not better, and way cheaper! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This stuff is rich and very cheap for the can version. It's so good, if not better than the local coffee shop cappuccino that I was spending $4 each time I went there. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. From what I can tell, if it's caffeinated at all, it's not very strong. It doesn't have a strong coffee flavor. By Staff Writer Last Updated Apr 6, 2020 4:50:16 PM ET. Just add hot water, stir, and you get this instant creamy foam rich coffee. The box was "delivered" by putting it in a plastic bag (at least they did THAT) and apparently tossing it beside the driveway of our rural home. *Not recycled in all communities. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018. From the Manufacturer. People always trash instant coffee but this is just as good as getting a cappuccino at a coffee stand and much cheaper. This stuff is delicious, maybe too delicious. A cappuccino is made with espresso, which has 40 to 75 milligrams of caffeine in a single shot, depending on the concentration. We would be glad to learn more about your order and see how we can be of assistance. Since it was out of sight of the house, my (retired) husband did not see it. Sure hope they never stop making it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We look forward to speaking with you soon. But it was back soon after and has been in ever since when I go to order. Gives it a nice, rich, sweet creamy taste. In general, decaf coffee will fall somewhere in the range of 2 to 4 mg. per 8 oz. By the time I came home from work, it was dark and snow had fallen. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019, Guilty pleasure love this stuff. There are 5 calories in 1 cup (8 oz) of Folgers Flavors French Vanilla Ground Coffee. Though you may need caffeine to get started in the morning, it’s possible you’re drinking too much. This is my go to morning beverage every morning! We offer teas with a wide range of caffeine content – from naturally caffeine free herbal teas to green and black teas with naturally occurring caffeine.

cup. It's creamy and flavorful, sweetened with corn syrup instead of Splenda or Nutrasweet. The rich aroma of Folgers French Vanilla Flavored Cappuccino adds a creamy, complementary note of sweetness to the coffee flavor you've come to expect from Folgers. For most of our caffeinated teas the caffeine … Tasty morning kick starter, good hot or cold, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2016.

The can works the best for at home and I buy it by the case.

Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. I LOVE this stuff! Mellow and smooth, with an unmistakable vanilla flavor. Caffeine is not a listed ingredient, but but instant coffee is.

Just like the gas station - and that's a compliment. Nescafe is a huge multinational brand of coffee owned by Nestle. ♲ This product can be recycled*. As long as they keep selling this, I'm staying on the auto delivery. Then I keep the pouches at work.

Advertisement. You know this is good when so many people give 5 stars for a instant coffee product. You can get a lot of cups out of one can. This page works best with JavaScript. This cappuccino mix is actually very good for an instant canned powder mix.

Sometimes I put a dollop of whip cream and chocolate syrup on top just to make it extra special, but it's just as good without! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. That makes it very tasty (and non-migraine inducing). Really glad I found this and on a whim gave it a try. My mother asked me to get this for her and now that she has it, she's finally herself again lol. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Definitely recommend if you like your morning cappuccino's :) It also works good for those who like there's iced. There’s other brands, but none of them taste as good, to me! I don't even know how long the package was out there, I dug it out of the snow when it finally started to melt. The rich aroma of Folgers® French Vanilla Flavored Cappuccino adds a creamy, complementary note of sweetness to the coffee flavor you've come to expect. The amount of caffeine in Folgers coffee varies greatly. See all details for Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla Instant Coffee Beverage Mix, 16... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I've had it hot too, and it's good, but I like the iced better, I guess it's your preference. Directions says add 3 Tbsp, but I only use 2 Tbsp of this to one large mug of hot water. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It's more like hot vanilla. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2015. Seeing how the coffee shop on average charges $3 - 5 per visit for coffee, I do it the cheap way, by mixing this, with half of a packet of Taster Choice instant coffee, to get a similar taste. The deliciously mellow and creamy vanilla taste of Folgers Flavors® French Vanilla Flavored Coffee will leave your mouth watering for more. At 90 calories per 8-ounce serving it's a pretty calorie-rich beverage.

I don't drink coffee as much as I used to when I was working but I purchased it for my mom. Only major difference, is it is MUCH cheaper to do. Amazon was out once and I thought they stopped making it. We're disappointed to hear that you did not receive your full order but thank you for bringing this to our attention, Becky. I would get the iced cap and I was determined to figure out how to replicate it! Without scissors I get powder everywhere, The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020, I love this cappuccino and have drank it for years but what I ordered and paid for was not what I received, this was suppose to be a pack of 6 canisters for $24, i only got 1 canister , The manufacturer commented on this review.

Fortunately it was not harmed by freezing, and the plastic bag did keep it from getting wet. Caffeine is not a listed ingredient, but but instant coffee is. i was assuming it does too..although on the label of the french vanilla cappucino coffee..it does not say caffeine...but it also dont say caffeine free

Only problem is that you need scissors handy to open the packets, gone through perhaps a dozen boxes and the packets are always really hard to open. And I’ve probably tasted them all! We commend Nescafe partnering with for the Rainforest Alliance, the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), and the Common Code for the Coffee Community (4C) to be sure they are following internationally recognized sustainability standards but they do not offer organic certified coffees.

I usually mix 4 teaspoons, with the half packet of instant coffee, in a 12oz coffee mug, up to about an inch from the top of the mug, then fill the rest of the way with whole milk or light creamer. : Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% protein. French vanilla cappuccino contains caffeine. I always try to stock up on this product so I’m never caught without having plenty on hand! That makes it very tasty (and non-migraine inducing). At your convenience, give us a call at 800-937-9745, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, ET. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla Instant Coffee Beverage Mix, 16... Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla Instant Coffee Beverage Mix, 16 Ounces (Pack of 6). At 90 calories per 8-ounce serving it's a pretty calorie-rich beverage. It's creamy and flavorful, sweetened with corn syrup instead of Splenda or Nutrasweet.