There are differences between double and queen in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Is there a difference between a queen bed and double bed? As highlighted by the question, the difficulty is not only in the measurements, but in the different naming of mattress sizes globally. Do you want us to carry the mattress up or down any stairs? A double bed will allow a few more centimetres to stretch out or squeeze in a pet. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Your bed frame's outer dimensions is the width and length that your bed frame will take up in your bedroom! Windsor Solid Oak Wood Bed Frame. Bed frames are designed to accommodate a mattress up to +/- 4 cm (or 2"), so you may choose the closest available mattress size with no problem. Ensuring your bed measures up. Mattress sizes in Hong Kong Size Inches Metric Single 36 x 72 in36 x 75 in36 x 78 in 90 x 183 cm90 x 190 cm90 x 198 cm Large Single 42 x 72 in42 x 75 in 107 x 183 cm107 x 190 cm Double 48 x 72 in48 x 75 in Add to Wishlist; Add to Compare; Sale Item. Edited: 9 … Horrible Food Experience at JS Foodies - Festival Walk, purchasing iphone at Hong Kong International Airport, Enquiry for Permanent Resident of Hongkong. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. In reference to 'large double' and 'extra large double', my guess is that they are closer to the European or US measurements. Small Double vs. I'm afraid my lift (or elevator) is too small to fit your mattress. The prices for Beds usually range from HK$ 107.00 to HK$ 66,600.00. Different companies offer different sizes under the same names (Queen, Double....). Double. Does anyone know? more. Special Price : HK$6,299.00 . if you need the exact size, check with the hotel. As far as I'm aware, the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? No, because our mattresses employ premium build techniques, we do not squeeze the Hush Mattress into a box. We're here to help. Double/Full Bed Size See dimensions for double/full beds Queen Size Bed See dimensions for Queen size beds King Size Bed See dimensions for King size beds Bed Sizes, Based on Country/Area: US Bed Sizes Bed Sizes in USA UK Bed Sizes Bed Sizes in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland Continental European Bed Sizes Bed Sizes in mainland Europe. The below are measurements found in Singaporean and Malaysian hotels; Super Single - 42 in × 75 in (107 cm × 191 cm), Queen Double - 60 in × 75 in (152 cm × 191 cm), King Double - 72 in × 75 in (183 cm × 191 cm). Buy an Ecosa bed today and start enjoying a better night's sleep! Please inform us when ordering your mattress and our white-glove delivery service will assist you. A mattress that is too short makes your feet hang over the end – which is definitely not comfortable. Is there a difference between double and queen beds in Hong Kong?