I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout Dave: When it lifts me up I'm gonna find my feet You learned to swing with a do-si-do

They got hurricane parties every time it blows We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Alvin: 11 Nov. 2020. Get up Dave, get up!

The Chipmunks: Out in the middle of a big dance floor Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Down at the Twist and Shout at Amazon.com. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Oh! Dave: To Baton Rouge and I won't forget (gasping for air) When I hear that fiddle, wanna beg for more. Yeah!

I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout, find a two-step partner and a cajun beat, when it lifts me up, I'm gonna find my feet out in the middle of a big dance floor. Test your MusicIQ here!

Saturday night and the moon is out But you learn to love at the fais-so-do Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! But you learn to love at the fais-so-do I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout, find a two-step partner and a cajun beat, when it lifts me up, I'm gonna find my feet out in the middle of a big dance floor. To keep him from smashing his face on the dance floor. I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout, find a two-step partner and a cajun beat, when it lifts me up, I'm gonna find my feet out in the middle of a big dance floor. Watch the video for Down At The Twist And Shout from Mary Chapin Carpenter's Shooting Straight In The Dark for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Dave: Well, I used to be quite a dancer myself. And there ain't no cure for my blues today The Chipmunks: Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Yes! Playlist, Written by: MARY CARPENTER, MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER. I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout, find a two-step partner and a cajun beat, when it lifts me up, I'm gonna find my feet out in the middle of a big dance floor. Saturday night and the moon is out Down Highway 10 past Lafayette ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. When I hear that fiddle wanna beg for more Wanna dance to a band from a Lousian' tonight. The Chipmunks: (0 fans), Sheet Music  Bring your mama, bring your papa, bring your sister too A Gulf storm blowin' into town tonight Web. Think you know music? The famous Twist and Shout line dance is filled with rock ‘n’ roll dance moves and is the perfect way to liven up any party. The song has been covered by several artists, including several that appeared in the record charts. Never have drifted down a bayou stream And I never have wandered down to New Orleans, never have drifted down a bayou stream. Alvin: Never have drifted down a bayou stream Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. A Gulf storm blowin' into town tonight Baby let's go down, Bring your mama, bring your papa, bring your sister too Down At The Twist And Shout Written and recorded by Mary Chapin Carpenter C Saturday night and the moon is out G I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout D7 Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat G When it lifts me up I'm gonna find my feet C Out in the middle of a big dance floor G When I hear that fiddle wanna beg for more Lyrics.com. You gonna feel a little bit young again To Baton Rouge and I won't forget Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat I'm probably in better shape today than I was twenty years ago. Lyrics. Gonna dance to a band from a-Lou'sian' tonight It was originally recorded by the Top Notes, but it did not become a hit in the record charts until it was reworked by the Isley Brothers in 1962. And I swore some day I was gonna go The Chipmunks: When I hear that fiddle, wanna beg for more. Dave: When you hear a little Jolie Blon Mary Chapin Carpenter Saturday night and the moon is out. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Well you learned to dance with your rock'n'roll How much longer? "Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance] Lyrics."

When they play you a waltz from 1910 'Cause I'm never gonna come back home, They got a alligator stew and a crawfish pie
Munkapedia, the Alvin and the Chipmunks Wiki. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. But here up north it's a cold, cold rain Dave: Lyrics to Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance] by Drew's Famous from the Country Party Music album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Wanna dance … Gonna dance to a band from a-Lou'sian' tonight, Well I never have wandered down to New Orleans Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance] song meanings, Hit Crew – Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance], Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance] Lyrics. Don’t have an account? "Down at the Twist and Shout" as written by Mary Chapin Carpenter Mary Carpenter. The Chipmunks: That was a long time ago Dave. . Theodore: He doesn't look too good. It’s super easy, we promise!

Out in the middle of a big dance floor I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat When it lifts me up I'm gonna find my feet Out in the middle of a big dance floor When I hear that fiddle wanna beg for more Gonna dance to a band from a-Lou'sian' tonight.

To send you a card with my regrets Bet you can't stay out there 'til the song's over. "Down at the Twist and Shout" is a song originally performed by Mary Chapin Carpenter that is covered by The Chipmunks, featuring Dave Seville, in the album Chipmunks in Low Places. Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat Simon:   When I hear that fiddle, wanna beg for more. They got a alligator stew and a crayfish pie Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat Alvin: When it lifts me up I'm gonna find my feet   "Down at the Twist and Shout [Fan Line Dance] Lyrics." The Chipmunks: When I hear that fiddle, wanna beg for more. We're almost half done. Livin on the delta's quite a show, They got hurricane parties every time it blows

When I hear that fiddle, wanna beg for more. Web. Dave: You gonna feel a little bit young again © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Why is that lady holding Dave by the arm? Well you learned to dance with your rock and roll Out in the middle of a big dance floor Wanna dance to a band from a Lousian' tonight. Well I never have wandered down to New Orleans Theodore: Except when the paper says, "Beausoleil is coming into town" (gasping for air) Alvin: Choreographers Note: When Using “Shout” by Lulu & The Luvvers at around 1.14 mins the music changes slightly and is marginally slower than the rest of the track, just dance through this and the music will kick in again at around 1.43 mins. Dave: Dave:

! When it lifts me up I'm gonna find my feet Alvin: The Chipmunks: I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout Theodore: Look at those guys dance! Gonna dance to a band from a-Lou'sian' tonight   . Out in the middle of a big dance floor You learned to swing with a do-si-do They got lots of music and lots of room I can't believe it; he's gonna make it! I wanna head on over to the Twist and Shout Alvin: Look at those guys dance! That was a long time ago Dave. Well, I used to be quite a dancer myself. Down Highway 10 past Lafayette And I swore some day I was gonna go It's Saturday night and the moon is out Baby let's go down Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! It's Saturday night and the moon is out Dave: From the Album 101 Great Country Line Dance Hits, Part 5 July 18, 2013 $0.89 But I heard that music on the radio Find a two-step partner and a Cajun beat

And I never have wandered down to New Orleans, never have drifted down a bayou stream. And here up north it's a cold cold rain