I acquired new skills and learned many new things about large companies. The staff here took a very careful approach to remedy the issue and was very apologetic. manufacturing, packing and shipping ice cream. They are less sweet compared to Tillamook ice cream and yes it has more choices compared to Umpqua Ice Cream. Today is a holiday! Fast pace work but its entertainging at first but the routine kinda gets old. They are less sweet compared to  Tillamook ice cream and yes it has more choices compared to Umpqua Ice Cream. I'm surprised there aren't more of these. See where to buy Dreyer's ice cream in a store near you. Recipes Flavors Our Story Where To Buy Contact Us. • Ensure the highest quality product by performing all required procedures and quality checks. Choose Product. Many managerial changes make it difficult to get into a set pattern of getting things done, IT IS WHAT IT IS. Also their ice cream is light the way I like it. Find a Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream near you or see all Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream locations. Good place to work but constantly changes. Instead, what you do is come here to bash the dark hair girl working the morning shift. Great place, fun, friendly environment, great pay also great benefits. Tell us about yours. The set up of the store is a bit strange. To me Dreyer is not that premium compared to the small one off ice cream parlor. We start with fresh milk and cream, then mix our ice cream extra slowly, while holding it at extra low temperatures, resulting in Slow Churned perfection! the last I heard, nestle has taken over again. super fun job making ice cream. The job is easy, the management is poor but the more you move up in work the higher the pay grade. Love working here, love the operators they are always supportive and make sure we are not struggling with anything, the product satisfies me alot. There's a long counter on the left hand side which I thought is where you get your cup and…", "I have passed the Hawaii General Store a million times over the years, but yesterday I actually had a reason to go in, and I'm so glad I did! Every work experience is unique. Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Reviews by Job Title, Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream Reviews by Location, See more Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream reviews by location. Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream hours and Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream locations along with phone number and map with driving directions. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Florists, Specialty Food, Party Supplies. But if you want to expand your career this place isn't for you because you will be to tired to study, I wouldn't eat this dairy desert it's not even real ice cream. The hardest part was lifting barrels of ice cream, and the most enjoyable part was the co-workers, everyone was very nice and friendly to me and made me want to get up every morning and go to work. They offer frozen yogurt, ice cream, fruit smoothies and even pearl drinks. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Has been a good experience overall , have purchased homes and cars while working here, so compensation has been good. Worth the effort. Learn more and eat better with articles like these. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream? now people are afraid for there job. It tastes every bit as rich and creamy as regular ice cream, with all the taste, ½ the fat, and 1/3 fewer calories. Also, I learned how to cook, how to talk to my customers, I also learned everything I need to learn about HAZMAT HAZWOPER, forklifting, Safety officer, CPR card, and etc. How do we do it? Schedules are all over the place sometimes. Business hours may be different today. Nestle bought Dreyers nd let them run the Ice Cream business. Skip to the main content. I have to say their Ice Cream are not bad. Simply click on the Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. now people are afraid for there job. How often do raises occur at Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream? I go in there every day and the…", "This is an updated review to my first review. Love how it comes out. If your willing to put in the work you climb up .. great place to work but lack communication, Nice staffing there to help with questions and to make sure everyones safe. I don't miss this place at all. Our community is ready to answer. My experience was good. My mom likes the cappuccino flavor. the last I heard, nestle has taken over again. Learn more. This place is wonderful.I have had 5 kids that I raised working here I love it..I don't have anything bad to say about it..I learned lots,The food manufacturing is incredible Lots of skills and knowledge in one building,The employees can put their input on new upcoming flavors new rebuilt ideas that could help increase profit and lower down time the employees thoughts and ideas are valued and if used employees will be recognized and rewarded and Get bragging rights on what they were a part in..Management is always changing which keeps the business fresh and competitive, 3rd shift is hard on the body Takes along time to switch shifts(Day shift) Ideal. Most people are cool, but there are always those that expect you to pick up their slack. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream locations. What is a typical day like for you at Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream? Use the store locator to find your favorite Breyers® ice cream, gelato, or frozen dessert products in stores near you! When i worked at dreyers i loved working there, its a fun place to work and its a healthy place to work too. Love learning new things everyday. I have to say their Ice Cream are not bad. Discover all of the Dreyer's ice cream flavors here including ingredients and nutrition information. To me Dreyer is not that premium compared to the small one off ice cream parlor.