We use cookies to enhance your experience. Wash me, cleanse me, in the blood Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 In 1906 the American gospel singer and composer Ira D. Sankey wrote: The words and music of this beautiful hymn were first published in a monthly entitled Guide to Holiness, a copy of which was sent to me in England. [4], "I Am Coming, Lord" is an invitation song, typically sung at the end of a sermon in evangelistic meetings.    To loyal hearts and free, Ffydd, gobaith, cariad pur a hedd, Contextual translation of "arglwydd dyma fi" into English. Yr Iesu sy'n fy ngwadd, "Gwahoddiad" (Welsh for 'invitation'), also known as Arglwydd Dyma Fi and by its first line Mi glywaf dyner lais, was originally the English-language gospel song "I Am Coming, Lord", the first line of which is I hear thy welcome voice. English International English; Germany German ... Get exclusive offers and stories directly to your inbox Sign up for Dynafit newsletters and get articles and weekly updates about products. All hail! Mi glywaf dyner lais, Chorus Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1. The tune is in 3/4 time, with fermatas at the option of the songleader. Usage Frequency: 1 The week of 16 to 20 November coincides with Universal Children's Day on Friday, 20 November and will include special programmes and items. I dderbyn gyda'i saint, I immediately adopted it, and had it published in Sacred Songs and Solos. [1] Hartsough was musical editor of The Revivalist, a collection of hymns which had begun in 1868 and continued through 11 editions. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-07-24 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2011-02-06 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-04 The English words and the tune were written in 1872 by the American Methodist minister and gospel songwriter Lewis Hartsough (1828–1919) during a revival meeting at Epworth, Iowa, where Hartsough was minister. Quality: Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 From: Machine Translation Usage Frequency: 1