Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 13, 2014. Share this with a young person who has never seen it before. Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2018. Abbott and Costello: Funniest Routines, Vol. This is arguably the Most Brilliant, Most Hilarious Comedic clip ever performed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But not really, but very funny. I am a big Abbott and Costello fan-enjoyed it and got it at a good price. Sold by Media Discounts and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Have it already..this one was a gift for a friend overseas, who loves it. However, some of the rest of the DVD just seems to be people shouting a lot at each other which gets a bit wearing after a while. Great sample gags from one of their tv gigs, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2015. This was for my mother who had dementia and in a nursing facility and they all enjoyed watching this. Fast shipper!!!

Everybody Loves Italian - Proud To Be From New Jersey, ELI – Embrace the Past, Love in the Present, Inspire the Future.

Routines include: Getting Down Off a Duck's Back, The Ice Cream Bit, Bryant-4444, Get Out of the Office, The Handkerchief Gag, Higher and Lower, Cotton in the Ears Bit, The Dancing Partner, The Initiation Bit, Oh! Read more. I fell in love with these guys when I first watched Who's On First. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2016, there were a few fingerprints but i wasnt supposed to get it until january 9th and i got it december 21st.. im super impressed, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 10, 2014. Video availability outside of United States varies. The sketches are short, but non stop. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2013. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 1, 2015, excellent picture quality considering these sketches are taken from the colgate t.v shows in the early 1950s if you like abbott and costello this is a gem, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2017. Please try again. March 15, 2012 user Abbott and Costello routines No Comment You’re 40, she’s 10 – A classic Abbott and Costello skit, where Bud Abbott tries to play a prank on Lou Costello , only for Lou to use his clownish math skills. This is a clip of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello's famous "Who's on First" routine, from one of the shows they did. Natural well done stunts only these two could do to cause laughter att almost any party! I especially looked forward to their "Who's on First" routine. Funny routines by Lou Costello and Bud Abbott, personal friends of my family during the late 1940's, that were great as done at parties thrown by my parents in San Diego! Great movie collection.

Join the most popular comedy team in history with another collection of their most loved classic skits! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Good delivery time. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2016. Its all good clean fun, they were true comedians, classic. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Abbott and Costello were an American comedy duo composed of comedians Bud Abbott and Lou Costello, whose work on radio and in film and television made them the most popular comedy team of the 1940s and early 1950s and the highest-paid entertainers in the world during World War II.Their patter routine "Who's on First?" To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

After watching it, I started to think that their answer was correct. Abbott & Costello: The Funniest Routines Collection 2-Disc Set. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thank you! 1. Charlie, The Porthole Bit, The Hammock Routine, Go Ahead, Play the Music, A Figure of Speech, and Crazy Horse. However, as initially noted for less than a fiver it is hard to complain about material first produced in 1951 to 1954! The laughter is endless with Abbott and Costello at their very best in another timeless medley of their funniest routines! Multiple Formats, Black & White, Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Sid Fields, Gordon Jones, Bobby Barber, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2015.