All EQ Certification Courses are two days long and include certification with both the EQ-i 2.0® and the EQ 360 assessment tools.

Through IHHP’s ELP program, your professional facilitators will become certified to deliver IHHP’s state-of-the-art The Science of Emotional Intelligence training program, and the EI360™ assessment. Get certified and own the emotional intelligence (EQ) training program trusted by 75% of Fortune 500 companies. Tel: 604-688-1411 Understanding emotional intelligence is critical. Presently, these two companies Peer Mentor and Faith Mentor are about mentoring, coaching and leadership training which directly involves emotional intelligence. A team of 20+ experts has conducted deep research and compiled this list of best emotional intelligence tutorial, course, class, program, certification, and training available online for 2020.

If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact our business manager. We look forward to meeting up again sometime soon. This comprehensive list includes both free and paid online resources which are suitable for all skill levels – beginners, intermediate learners and experts. It’s all about – being aware, being reflective, being purposeful. The course explores the definition of leadership and integrates emotional intelligence as a fundamental element of leadership. The Emotional Intelligence Training Company provides training, coaching and certifications to support organizations, teams, and leaders in developing their emotional intelligence skills.
If you are an HR professional, coach, trainer or consultant and you are looking for innovative ways to apply your knowledge, skills and competencies related to employee or client development, join us for this valuable EQ development day. You will gain an understanding of the benefits of emotional intelligence and how it impacts you personally and professionally. Required fields are marked *. Each day surpassed my expectations of the workshop providing incredible insight into how emotions and their impact influence various aspects of our lives!

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It will provide you with the information you will need to make educated and informed decisions regarding your employees or clients and to form the basis of a sound emotional intelligence skills development program. Approximately 90% of all high performers in the workplace have high Emotional Intelligence (also known as EI or EQ). Program Vision and Goals: Coach Transformation Academy’s intuitive Emotional Intelligence (EI) program is a learning experience designed to help you tune into your emotions with intelligence, creating an inside-out change in yourself and others. I am looking forward to using the resources and training provided with both my companies and the contacts derived from the connectivity. This program is designed to take you through a foundational lesson in emotional intelligence, to provide comprehension on what emotional intelligence is and how it relates to you. You get two days of curriculum that adjusts to your audience. EITC has been an industry leader in Emotional Intelligence for over 20 years and we want to share what we’ve learned with you. The course will discuss the differences in IQ vs. EQ and describes the EQ-i 2.0 model and the competencies within it. We provide you with everything you need to administer, interpret, coach and debrief the EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 with employees, leaders and clients.

I really enjoyed the EI course which re-inspired me on a number of levels – personally, relationally and professionally. $697 (when purchased with the EQ-i 2.0 Certification Course). And if you want to take your practice to the next level, join us for our unique offering, Developing EQ, where you will get everything you need to assist clients to develop their EQ one-one and in groups by receiving a turn-key one-day EQ workshop. Quite honestly, I am still somewhat ‘deer in the headlights’ in terms of the material, but I am a huge fan of anything that forces us to dig a little deeper. We offer you 20 years experience combined with the most scientifically validated, and workplace relevant EQ assessment tool to provide you with the best EQ training and coaching available. The concepts developed and shared by David will be most useful as I link with other companies and leadership around the world. Program Duration: You can join our Emotional Intelligence program as a 4-Day intensive classroom training. EQ-i 2.0 Certification is a great way to help your team. Some people have them. If that happens we’ll keep you informed in your welcome registration email.

In today’s world, we need emotional intelligence skills more than ever. This minor program is broken down into 10 videos that will focus on developing a basic understanding of what Emotional Intelligence is, why it is important, and how it helps identify personal strengths and development opportunities in the 15 core emotional intelligence competencies. I have been to MANY training sessions in my career, and yours was by far the best. When you register for Developing EQ, you will be giving yourself the opportunity to enhance your own EQ learning and gain valuable resources to use in your training and coaching practice: Course classroom hours run from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, with a continental breakfast at 8:00 am. Even though I came to the workshop with a solid background knowledge of emotional intelligence, this course’s excellent balance of theory, science and practical applications stretched me even further. Emotional Intelligence Training; Conflict Management; Event Planning Training; Human Resource Management Training; Professional Skills Bootcamp; Organizational Skills Training; You get two days of curriculum that adjusts to your audience. We can help you with this. Be more aware, mindful, present, and purposeful in your coaching practice with Coach Transformation Academy’s Emotional Intelligence Coach Certification program. If you would like to learn more about Carolyn’s businesses, please visit: We suggest moving this party over to a full size window. See the drop down menu to select this option: it’s an additional $128. This was truly a fabulous course!! Through IHHP’s ELP program, your professional facilitators will become certified to deliver IHHP’s state-of-the-art The Science of Emotional Intelligence training program, and the EI360™ assessment. Included with the course is your own personal EQ-i 2.0® Leadership Report, which compares your EQ results with other leaders and compares your EQ results with a transformational leadership model. Carolyn’s focus and passion have been on teaching emotional intelligence, leadership and team building in the workplace. She has also earned a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in International Business from the University of Copenhagen in Denmark and completed a Master of Arts in Leadership from Royal Roads University. Which coach training institute in UAE is best for me? Certified Senior Professional Coach (Level 2), Certified Master Coach (Fellowship Program), Coaching for Educators (For Schools & Universities), Emotional Intelligence Coach certification program schedule, How to remain relevant in the Market Place. Through this process you will get ideas and approaches that you can use with your coaching clients and groups for any length of session.
Get certified in Vancouver EQ-i 2.0 Certification is a great way to help your team. Here’s what you get when you join us for a two day EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Certification Course. Emotional intelligence assessment can help you, and with certification, you can help your team. Team and Leader development workshops, training and coaching Course Description. Intended participants: Anyone who aspires to learn Emotional Intelligence skills to apply in the current profession or business can join our program. You will also receive assignments, and non-instructor led engagements as a part of your practical coaching advancement phase. The Emotional Intelligence training workshop in Vancouver, Washington teaches critical skills for personal and professional success. It’s all about – being aware, being reflective, being purposeful. David did a wonderful job teaching the course and left us feeling that he had exceeded our expectations completely. I just finished the EQ-i course and am in the middle of the 360 Feedback. !”, 1225 Robson Street