starts and ends within the same node. Everything Is Good About You Lyrics by Diana Ross & the Supremes. Test your MusicIQ here!

You are my guiding light Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! So sweet you are Like a shining star You brighten my whole world It brings me joy being your girl 'Cause everything's good about you I coul

Playlist, Written by: JR., EDWARD HOLLAND, EDWARD, JR. HOLLAND, JAMES DEAN.

Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.

"Everything Is Good About You Lyrics."

I couldn't live without you When I'm cold you make me warm

And I love you, so true Just living in pure ecstacy So sweet you are It brings me joy being your girl Web. And I love you, so true

Yes, I do Like a shining star 1 & 2 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! You must've come from heaven above

This heart inside's bursting with pride You're the poets meaning of love I love you, so true FAVORITE

(3 fans), The Supremes was an American female singing group and the premier act of Motown Records during the 1960s. You brighten my whole world  

Lyrics to 'Everything Is Good About You' by Diana Ross & The Supremes. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You're so sweet, you're so fine Everything Is Good About You Lyrics by Diana Ross and The Supremes at Lyrics On Demand. You're the love of my life Together just you and me

And always stay around me Everything Is Good About You Lyrics by Diana Ross and The Supremes. Lyrics.com. . Diana Ross and The Supremes Everything Is Good About You Lyrics.

You're the summer in the park At their peak in the mid-1960s, the Supremes rivaled the Beatles in worldwide popularity, and their success made it possible for future African American R&B and soul musicians to find mainstream succe… more », Sheet Music  This is just a preview! It's a lonely day and night Full of clover 'Cause everything's good about you

Originally founded as the Primettes in Detroit, Michigan, in 1959, the Supremes' repertoire included doo-wop, pop, soul, Broadway show tunes, psychedelic soul, and disco.

You're tender touch means oh so much Soundtracks / Top Hits / … I'm so thankful that you're mine The Supremes - Everything Is Good About You (mono) Lyrics.

You're the sunshine after the storm Everything's Good About You This song is by The Supremes and appears on the album I Hear A Symphony (1966) and on the compilation album Greatest Hits (1967). They were the most commercially successful of Motown's acts and are, to date, America's most successful vocal group with 12 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100.

11 Nov. 2020. 'Cause everything's good about you When things go wrong Yes, I do, yeah, The Supremes Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

You're the candle in the dark Everything Is Good About You (mono) Lyrics, All of a Sudden My Heart Sings (2012 mix), Any Girl in Love (Knows What I'm Going Through) (mono), I Hear a Symphony (2012 mix of single vocal), Make Someone Happy-Time After Time (live), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

And things will be alright Yes, I do You're a pure delight Diana Ross & The Supremes - Everything Is Good About You Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you … The short time I've been with you Make sure your selection STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

You make them right

Most of these hits were written and produced by Motown's main songwriting and production team, Holland–Dozier–Holland. Lyrics to Everything Is Good About You by The Supremes from the Greatest Hits, Vols. I couldn't live without you

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Think you know music? So sweet you are Like a shining star You brighten my whole world It brings me joy being your girl 'Cause everything's good about you I couldn't live without you You're so sweet, you're so fine I'm so …

Bustin' out all over

Please let your heart surround me

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Diana Ross & the Supremes Everything Is Good About You Lyrics.

Soundtracks / Top Hits / One Hit Wonders / TV Themes / Miscellaneous © https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/13430521/The+Supremes, When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes.