Escape and take a boat to a nearby island off the coast. Who will play catch with me now? In retrospect, it should have been fairly obvious what was happening. After driving for what seemed like a couple hours, we pulled into the parking lot of Schnucks, a local grocery store. You may also be interested in something from the list below. Outside Knossos you’ll find a chest. Return it to her for the reward and information on Swordfish. | Terms of service The Fisherman's Beacon was a lighthouse in Octopus Bay in Messara, Greece. During the Peloponnesian War, the Spartan misthios Kassandra explored the place. Only one man in the port will want to talk to you and give you a clue. Whenever the fisherman was out at sea, she would keep the lighthouse beacon on, day and night. If you ask the rioting crowd bullying a guard’s family to stop, they’ll think you were paid off and put a bounty on your head. He needs obsidian to complete his work. My mom ushered my sister and me through the familiar automatic doors into the store. You don't … It doesn't matter if you tell him that you are a member of the Cult or not.

Your mom’s right, it’s time to go to sleep now. You can get the rest of the clues by doing Catch and Release and The Lost Arkalochori Axe quests. Best free PC games Yeah, that’s what it is! You will need to unmask these Cultists & reveal their identities before you can eliminate them.

Meet Ardos’s caretaker on the outskirts of Phaistos Village. Return to her to get a reward for your troubles. Return to get your reward for completing his request. Outside the temple of Posiedon, you’ll find a priestess who needs a ceremonial axe. That those Sunday morning breakfasts I had grown to love would never happen again. What will my sister think?
Again, Swordfish is mentioned, but the priestess is insistent that you find the axe that was stolen. Rewards: Epic XP, Legendary Drachmae. Despite my continued pleas to the contrary, at this point I was fully aware that I would never know if the lighthouse beacon was on or off. He’ll mention the Swordfish among a few others. She wants you to kill some Followers of Ares, who are hiding in caves throughout the Zeus’s Playground region. Head there and kill him and his men for the gems. He talked to his wife about this, and even though she promised to remain faithful to him, he was still worried. This guide will go over the main side quests for the territory of Messara and how to complete them. His hideout is underwater, so dive in, taking out the sharks that guard the entrance. A million thoughts were going through my head at once. It doesn't matter if you tell him that you are a member of the Cult or not. “Your father decided it would be best if he lived in a hotel for a while.” I stared at her, unable or unwilling to comprehend what she was telling me. This is the story of a fisherman, his wife, and their lighthouse.” I waited in giddy anticipation for the treat that was a new tale. You’ll also get a choice with smashing a merchant’s pots or killing guards. Unfortunately for him, he’s too far gone, so kill him to finish the quest. Apparently her husband is missing and fears pirates may have gotten to him. The cave is nearby, so head inside and kill all the Followers of Ares for the amulet. Will I just live with my mom from now on? Please enable Javascript to view comments.

| Cookie Settings Follow the blood trail to find a lioness. The day before my life turned upside down, my grandparents came into town. Head on back to our Assassin's Creed Odyssey side quests guide for more information about another quest-line or another region’s set of side quests.

You can also go directly to Swordfish's hideout - Hermit's Dive. That those intense games of Monopoly or Risk with the entire family would never happen again. Drained, my grandparents assumed their usual positions: my grandfather on his extra-comfy, black and white striped chair and my grandmother milling around in the kitchen. If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies.