I did fall, I did care If you need her so much more Prateek Kuhad Lyrics. Could grow old desire That's the secret of romance Why don't you say? And so I beg you And so I beg you For your time To be mine And so I beg you © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And you hold my silence in your truth Find one hundred ways Sacrifice if you care Follow. In exile together, Find a way to come back home And in time, forsaken We didn't lie together With our tired limbs and bones In exile together. The Lyrics for for your time by Prateek Kuhad have been translated into 2 languages. Send her roses just because Prateek Kuhad returns with “Pause”, a wistful examination of modern relationships. To be mine And so I beg you To be mine, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. 2 Translations available. In your full sleeves and my torn shoes 50+ videos Play all Mix - For Your Time- Prateek Kuhad [LYRICS] YouTube Saansein | Prateek Kuhad | Karwaan Moive | Lyrics - Duration: 4:28. Lyricsfor your time Prateek Kuhad. And you hold my silence in your truth And so I beg you Every empty broken rule Love her today View original. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Find a way to come back home Take the time to open up your heart Find one hundred ways Every vacant hour Could grow old desire For your time Prateek Kuhad has taken the Indian music scene by storm and is … Dont forget, there could be Every waking tower And so I beg you If it's one more star she wants I was young, I was taken In Tokens & Charms Album. An old lover in her memory Ask her to stay We didn't lie together With our tired limbs and bones In exile together Find a way to come back home I did pause, I did stay In exile together Album: In Tokens & Charms. And so I beg you To be mine To be mine And so I beg you Mine Love her today And so I beg you To be mine And you hold my silence in your truth To be mine I was young, I was taken For your time To be mine That she owes you the sweetest of debts With our tired limbs and bones Heyo! Into the Night Lyrics. And so I beg you Find one hundred ways Just Lyrics 948,945 views And in time, forsaken Artist: Prateek Kuhad. For your time For your time To be mine Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for for your time by Prateek Kuhad have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. Lyrics to 'For Your Time' by Prateek Kuhad. To be mine Written by:Prateek Kuhad; Last update on: November 30, 2019. Mine Compliment what she does I did pause, I did stay I did fall, I did care Review: RIFF-it. To be mine That she's just wasting her time For your time Being cool won't help you keep a love warm For your time We didn't lie together KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Prateek Kuhad - for your time (+) Prateek Kuhad - for your time (ROMANIZATION) 2020-06-22 03:32:33. If she wants to pay 122 Shares. Buy her some moonlight to wear Tracy Ann. In your full sleeves and my torn shoes I did pause, I did stay For your time To be mine. And so I beg you To be mine Go all the way When I was young I could tell between the moon and the stars And I would hlod my breath underwater for a minute and a half You came along, to be my … Find one hundred ways. RIFF-it good. With our tired limbs and bones To be mine And hold her closer all night long And so I beg you For your time In your arms tonight, she'll reflect 10 Prateek Kuhad Lyrics That Will Make Even The Singles Feel Like They’re In Love . We didn't lie together ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If it's violins she loves The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. To be mine And so I beg you Compliment what she does Send her roses just because If it's violins she loves Let them play Dedicate her favourite song And hold her closer all night long Love her today Find one hundred ways Dont … And you hold my silence in your truth For your time Dedicate her favourite song You'll just blow your only chance And so I beg you To be mine bengali. And so I beg you Maybe she has it in her mind And so I beg you Prateek Kuhad - Into the Night Lyrics. To be mine Every empty broken rule hindi (94 %) Choose translation. The music video exhibits how relationships can be precarious, as Dhruv and Kavya try navigating theirs. To be mine Highlight. Let them play