The German chocolate was definitely defined and the frosting also had a true taste and a great consistency. Bake for 19-23 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. To that, add one extra egg, substituting milk for water,  1 cup sour cream, a chocolate instant pudding mix, and vanilla. Immediately run small spatula around cakes in pans. This is for your convenience. Do you make or buy cakes for your kids’ birthdays? Please share my stuff! That’s where these delicious chocolate cupcakes come in. Makes great cupcakes but this recipe does not work for 3 9 inch rounds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I mean, you are here, and that must mean you too want to try one of these amazing German Chocolate cupcakes! ... Gourmet Cupcakes (Box) $32.00. Decorator's Choice: A mix of cupcakes selected by our Decorator. For anyone crunching numbers, I’m younger (maybe a bit too young back on that 21st birthday in retrospect, but again, technical details). BEAT egg yolks, milk and vanilla in large saucepan with whisk until well blended. “Doctored-Up” Chocolate Cupcakes. He keeps this website running (even when I miss a small detail like an extra character in my website coding and “break” my website). Thanks & Blessings to you! And it’s sweet as can be. The other day I came to the website to nab my recipe for German Chocolate Cupcakes and would you believe that it wasn’t here!

If you don’t already know the story from one of our other cupcake recipes, I’ll tell it to you the short version here. Note: The rocketship cupcakes were frosted with a large round tip, and the “twist” frosting was done using a Wilton 1M tip. Sign up to receive emails of our new recipes! If it’s too thick when thawed, add a tablespoon of milk (or more) until a nice consistency. BAKE 30 min. This frosting recipe is THE BOMB! Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. So I’m baking one from scratch for his bday. YUM! They are quick and simple, but so moist, rich, and chocolaty! German Chocolate Cake is the cake I brought him on his 21st birthday (note I didn’t say “made” – small technical detail), the day that is also known as the day we started dating. Learn how your comment data is processed. He’s the one who dresses in a pink cape to walk with a family friend in the Walk For The Cure. Happy Birthday Rick, from your three girls.

Good luck! These homemade cupcakes are topped with homemade German Chocolate Frosting! Creamy German Chocolate Cupcakes. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Is there really anything better than moist chocolate cupcakes with German Chocolate frosting?! Cupcakes are always a hit with the kids, but even the adults will appreciate these ones! Each week we featured a new cupcake flavor and every week it was a surprise as to what flavor it would be. I modified the frosting by using 1c raw sugar and 1/2c dark brown sugar. Oh man, were these German Chocolate Cupcakes good. Stir in vanilla extract. ; remove from pans to wire racks. (Hence the stool).Remove pan from heat and add in coconut and pecans. Stir well and set aside, stirring occasionally to help cool mixture down faster.Once frosting is cooled to room temperature, frost cupcakes. CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES:--------------------------Preheat oven to 325*FLine cupcake pans with cupcake liners.Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, combine cake mix, flour, sugar and salt. Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Home » Dessert » German Chocolate Cupcakes. He works incredibly hard. BLOG | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST (LEESH) | PINTEREST (LU) | INSTAGRAM, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake | Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad | Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Filed Under: Desserts, Recipes Tagged With: chocolate cupcakes, cupcakes, dessert, party, recipe. Please don't edit, crop, or change my images in any way without written permission.