If you can’t think of any, then I totally recommend you try my Dreamsicle Chia Pudding or Matcha Chia Pudding. Use soy milk or – what I believe is even tastier and suitable for just about everyone – almond or coconut milk. Also, I like the pictures, it is so mouth-watering! ( Log Out /  Do you know Yorkshire pudding? I will definately try your recipe. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/contest-winning-german-chocolate-pie I will definitely keep this in mind for the next time I’m serving it. (above) 1 tsp vanilla; 2 tsp Super Sweet Blend (THM) 2 Tbs cocoa powder Sounds delicious! Divide half of the pudding among 4-6 custard cups or cappuccino cups. Choc-o-licious! They’re just as easy as this German Chocolate Chia Pudding, so make sure you add it to your list of quick go-to’s. Honestly, that’s how I usually combine everything in order to make the process fast and to get it over with. Want more German desserts? I can imagine a nice, creamy vanilla variety with caramel sauce, and some colorful nasturtium flowers beside. Increasing the total amount to 2/3 cup should suffice. does this not need something to help thicken it? Fold in whipped topping. Fortunately another reader noted it. You can to connect with social networks or by Login form (if you are a member). I’d also drizzle them maybe. It has an intense flavor and is extremely long-lasting, as a result of the cooking process. Maybe leave it overnight and see in the a.m. If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty afterwards, then you’re going to appreciate my German Chocolate Chia Pudding. My passion is sharing Christ’s Love and recipes with my Trim Healthy Mama friends. Mix the cornstarch with 4 tablespoons milk and beat until completely smooth, without any lumps. Learn more about me. Add the coconut and pecans; mix well. Nope, no gluccie. 15 hours ago, by Grayson Gilcrease Brie en Croute with Cranberry Jam: An Edible Present Everyone Will Want to Open, 9 Easy Ways to Be Less Wasteful in the Kitchen, Strawberry Basil Jam + Strawberry Jam Coconut Milk Ice Cream. 1 package of sugar free chocolate pudding ★☆ My tummy is smiling and making all kinds of sounds to let me know that a dessert like this one would make it happy. I think a Flan is mainly kept together by the eggs that are used and thicken in the boiling water, right? Add the remaining milk to a saucepan along with the sugar, salt, vanilla pulp and the pod. 3/4 c skim milk german chocolate chip cake Mix cake mix, pudding , oil, water, sour cream and eggs. These pudding cups are rich and decadent just like the classic cake! I’m Jennifer and Welcome to my website – A Home with Purpose. Or, maybe I can get you interested in another version? So, make sure your have your chocolate morsels, coconut shreds, and walnuts handy. Replace the vanilla with about a cup of dark or milk chocolate chunks, and leave them to melt in the milk. I have the master mix, and I’m super excited to try this! Jump to the Recipe This looks really good and I have had something similar to it before. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. She enjoys travel, photography, cooking, and baking.