Giovanni smirked as Ezio's ears turned pink, "I heard that from Signore Vespucci. I was about to come home-" he started but was cut off by the older Auditore. I was about to come home-" he started but was cut off by the older Auditore. Giovanni is a male Italian given name (from Latin Ioannes). The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. "Well, Vieri never fail to intimidate me. Who knew he avoided a long lecture from his father? Then Giovanni patted his son on his shoulder, bringing Ezio back to reality. Giovanni was also the husband of Maria Auditore, and father to Federico, Ezio, Claudia, and Petruccio. Giovanni is an Assassin living in 15th-century Italy during the Renaissance. And so here I am! Giovanni inquired and Ezio turned a little pink. Did you ended up being chased by guards or something? The story introduces the situation before Assassin's Creed II, and the enemies of both Giovanni and his son Ezio. He knew he's in a pretty much big trouble right now. The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. Giovanni was also the husband of Maria Auditore, and father to Federico, Ezio, Claudia and Petruccio. In 1476, when Francesco de Pazzi was put in jail for murder, Auditore developed a rivalry with the Pazzis, as he had evidence that could prove Francesco wrong. Giovanni is an Assassin ... View production, box office, & company info. "Glad that's over!" He has slight skills at playing chess, and he is "learning fast" according to his mother (though he lost ag… Ezio smiled after that. Apparently, Ezio had a little 'visit' to Christina Vespucci last night. Is it true?" This FAQ is empty. "What do you mean, 'after that'?" Then it came to him, "Wait, you said you remind me of you when you were my age. Guards might run around looking for the teenage Auditore. Title: In charge of overseeing the Medici bank branches across Italy, he kept the Medici machine running while Lorenzo de Medici was busy with the government. So yeah R&R please! Ezio had failed to reason with the furious father. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Ezio was born in Florence on 24 June 1459, as the second son of Giovanni and Maria Auditore. Just played ACIII last sembreak! Ezio took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Historica Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. he groaned irritably and silently climbed the window of the building. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Giovanni cocked his head and faced his son. The man had a deadly serious expression when he saw his son walk into the gate. He appeared to be stillborn, but, after some words of encouragement from his father, he began to cry, leading his father to call him a "fighter". Giovanni is frequently contracted to Gianni, Gian, or Gio, particularly in the name Gianbattista, and can also be found as a surname. Why are they here?!" He is executed in a Templar plot at the start of Assassin's Creed II , which triggers Ezio's decades-long quest for vengeance. (26 Oct 2009). He could feel himself getting pumped up after each flawless leaps and turns. Early life. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. And then he reminded himself to make a good excuse once he got home. He doesn't know right? Biography "I told you before, figlio. Giovanni Auditore da Firenze (3 May 1436 – 29 December 1476) was a Florentine noble, banker, adviser, and a member of the Assassin Order. Ezio then was welcomed by his father, Giovanni Auditore. With Romano Orzari, Manuel Tadros, Jesse Rath, Devon Bostick. It centers on Giovanni Auditore, the father of the game's main character, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. He has slight skills at playing chess, and he is "learning fast" according to his mother (though he lost against his older brother, Federico). Ezio peeked on the corner of a building. The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s, Sylvio Barbarigo "He really is my son..." Giovanni thought as he closes the door on his son. "I am Giovanni Auditore, and like my ancestors before me, I am an Assassin." That's why we sort of started a brawl..." Ezio said trying to remove his father's stern stare. How could his father know that? Giovanni Auditore da Firenze (3 May 1436 – 29 December 1476) was a Florentine noble, banker, adviser, and a member of the Assassin Order. Written by He sought to induct his children into the Order, but had only revealed his allegiance to his wife before the time of his death; despite this, he had already begun to train his … Ezio sighed in relief when Vieri or any of his men failed to see him. The man had a deadly serious expression when he saw his son walk into the gate. Altair never learned to swim,is there a time his father taught him how? One night, he was thrown in jail by armed guards sent by his former friend, Gonfaloniere Uberto Alberti, who had betrayed him because he was a member of the Hashshashin; Alberti was secretly a member of the Templar Order and an ally of t he Pazzi. Unluckily, he was caught red handed by the father of the Florentine beauty. wikipedia.org. Relieved and grateful, Lorenzo paid for Giovanni's palazzo, as a gift. The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. Giovanni Auditore, father of player character Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series of video games Giovanni Zito, character from the Eoin Colfer novel Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception Giovanni Capello, character from 1970's British comedy, Mind Your Language "Merda! He hopped of the haystack and jogged to the palazzo. It centers on Giovanni Auditore, the father of the game's main character, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Federico Auditore da Firenze (1456 – 1476) was a Florentine noble and a member of the Assassin Order, trained into the Brotherhood by his father. He knew he's in a pretty much big trouble right now. Episode #1.1 Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, is a young member of the Florentine Nobility and the second son of Giovanni Auditore da Firenze, an Assassin.He is ignorant to his father's true profession, and his hereditary duties. He was also the eldest son of Giovanni and Maria Auditore da Firenze, as well as the elder brother of Ezio, Claudia, and Petruccio. Do I have to put up a long lecture for you?" I hope it will turn out that good! He performed a leap of faith when he approached the ledge of the building. Your review has been posted. He said you spent a night with his daughter... again". Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, is a young member of the Florentine Nobility and the second son of Giovanni Auditore da Firenze, an Assassin. He was the father of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the famed assassin, and the brother of the condottiero Mario Auditore. Having priorly prepared for a turn of events such as those what ultimately happened, Giovanni had arranged for his live-in servant Annetta to take his wife and daughter to her sister's establishment, where they would be safe. Giovanni accused Francesco de' Pazzi as a conspirator, but when he presented the evidence to the gonfaloniere of Florence, Uberto Alberti, the latter is revealed to also be conspirator and orders for the Auditore family's arrest, blaming them for the plot. R&R again! Ezio skidded through the market, on his way to Palazzo Auditore. Assassin's Creed: Lineage was a series of short films following Giovanni Auditore, Ezio's father, as he investigates the assassination of the Duke of … The story is a prequel to the video game Assassin's Creed II. "Padre! Ezio persuaded as his father can't help but grin even wider and did not leave a reply to his son. In 1476, he was executed for treason after Gonfaloniere Uberto Alberti (with the help of Rodrigo Borgia and the House of Pazzi) fabricated charges against him. Ezio's father, a prominent Florentine banker and noble, as well as the personal Assassin of Lorenzo de' Medici. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Giovanni_(name)&oldid=980555583, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Giovanni di Bernardone (c.1181–1226), better known as Saint, Giovanni Auditore, father of player character Ezio in the, Giovanni Zito, character from the Eoin Colfer novel. But lets see… Assassin's creed 2 It starts with love, and everything twists, and there is deep anger and pain, not only in Ezio but also who is playing him. What do you think? He sought to induct his children into the Order, but had only revealed his allegiance to his wife by the time of his death; despite this, he had already begun to train his eldest son in the Assassin ways, albeit secretively. "You made another 'visit' to Christina Vespucci, didn't you?" He was the father of Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the famed assassin, and the brother of the condottiero Mario Auditore. As soon as he got on the top he free ran from building to another. Ezio gulped. Out running errands for his father, Ezio is not home when his father and two brothers are arrested and later publicly hanged. Tell me!" Vendors and buyers crowded the streets, much to Ezio's dismay. Despite his death, Giovanni's actions would have lasting consequences for his surviving family members, particularly his son, Ezio Auditore. The teenage Auditore decided to free run on the rooftops, so as to avoid the crowd. Give me suggestions please! No need to waste time endlessly browsing—here's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix this month. Ezio asked, dumbfounded. The story introduces the situation before Assassin's Creed II, and the enemies of both Giovanni and his son Ezio. Ezio tried but failed when his father's deadly serious face played a grin. People Projects Discussions Surnames He pretty much knows that they still despise him after he gave them a hard beating. Do I need to add a little more details? Story Extending his reach out into the international operation, it was Giovanni who first noticed the problems with the Lyon bank, causing him to alert Francesco Sassetti, which saved the branch. Auditore was one of the pivotal figures in 15th century Florentine banking. Giovanni Auditore da Firenze (1436 – 1476) was a Florentine nobleman, the head of the Auditore family in Florence, and is an ancestor to both Clay Kaczmarek and Desmond Miles, the latter through the paternal line.. Giovanni Capello, character from 1970's British comedy, This page was last edited on 27 September 2020, at 05:08. At the corner of his eye he saw Vieri and his men standing by the fruit stand. "That's it? At this dawn of a new era, a conspiracy is being plotted by one corrupt family to overthrow the powerful Medici family and destroy a unified Italy. "I received word from a neighbour that you beat up the Pazzi, again. Ezio though miserably. It is the Italian equivalent of John. As an Assassin, Giovanni must face this threat and bring the guilty parties to justice. "And after that...?" There, Annetta's sister Paola, a courtesan that Giovanni had previously represented in court and had introduced into the Assassin Order, provided Ezio … https://historica.fandom.com/wiki/Giovanni_Auditore_da_Firenze?oldid=240730. Ezio then was welcomed by his father, Giovanni Auditore. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. It is sometimes spelled as Geovanni, Giovonnie or Giovannie when used as an English female name. Use the HTML below. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Auditore was sentenced to death with his sons Federico and Petruccio, and they were publicly hanged; his second son Ezio Auditore da Firenze was not captured, and he would live to avenge his family by killing many of the conspirators. Such great talent was well rewarded by Il Magnifico. Successful negotiations to secure the Pope's support of the Medici bank in 1471 were carried out by Giovanni. Soon enough he was standing on the building just in front of their palazzo. As an Assassin, Giovanni must face this threat and bring the guilty parties to justice. Series of one-shots! Just a few random father/son things I imagined and wanted to write down. It was awesome! "You DID that? It centers on Giovanni Auditore, the father of the game's main character, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. At this dawn of a new era, a conspiracy is being plotted by one corrupt family to …