I want to do it before anyone else. It is good to greet your loved one in their special day like their birthday. Ha Ha, May you have many more special birthdays”, “Do not blow the candles now, fire squad is on the way to do their job”, “Cake is not visible because of the candles on it, do you remember those days when there were only few candles on it? On this special day, I wish myself – happy May you have many more. We never know. Happy birthday and loads of love! The glow on your face tells a story, the struggles made you look more beautiful, happy birthday and I wish that you always be the same like this! A birthday is a birthday. Happy birthday my dearest son, love you! Happy Birthday”, “Man grows old like a wine and woman grows old as cheese. Google will celebrate your birthday with a doodle and a message on its homepage. I wish best for you and pray that you get blessings of God. Have a wonder and belated birthday”, “You are very special to me, and I want you to stay happy all your life. Happy birthday to the successful and the most humble person. But I thank God that you are not”, “As the time passes by, more candles will be joining you on your cake. Wishing you a very happy birthday dear, hope you enjoy your beautiful day! Happiest birthday to the woman of words and to someone I can trust! Time moves fast. Are you sure you want to continue? With each passing year, your beauty adds up rather than fade. Happy birthday beautiful, loads of love and luck! Write these on the cards or charts and wish your loved ones a very belated birthday. Happy birthday cutest, love you! Celebrate your birthday like its your last. You are the best person in my life, i wish you a very happy birthday. On this special occasion, what sort of treat would i expect? Happy birthday and thank you for always making me smile. May you get everything you want”, “Thanks for being my friend. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Post is disrespectful, about third party products or contains unrelated content or personal information. Sorry but these are not my word, it’s scientific proven. Thank you for always standing by my side, for supporting me like a rock and the best thing is our bond is stronger than always. You have the cutest smile ever, your laugh makes me happy. Birthday is one of the most joyful occasions. We look back at the life and realize where we have left and where we are now. We found the following personal information in your message: This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post.

Under God’s guidance, I see how blessed I am. I have always wished that you get a golden heart and a sparkly life and will always wish the same. Happy Birthday, may you see many more”, “Your golden young days have been passed and now it is really hard for you to climb up the stairs. Those memories will never fade from my mind because they were so pleasant part of my life. Beside normal happy birthday wishes, there much be a factor of fun with your friends and loved ones. Happy birthday, cheers! Happy birthday to me! I love you and always will. An ideal birthday is one on which we celebrate our achieved purpose of coming to this world along with our success. It's a day that solitary comes around once per year, and hence it should be a vital one. Like this Article? On this special day, i wish you a really happy birthday. Here is a collection of 100 funny birthday wishes for your friends: “I have made a birthday cake for you myself, and then I had to call the firing squad for blowing out the candles on the cake”, “And one more year passed now, so it’s better for you to remain over the ground, not under it. Happy birthday. I remember all the special and splendid memories that we had together but now it is hard to look for a tooth in your mouth. Happy Birthday mate. . Love you. May you have many more. On your special day, I have a duty of calling the firing squad to blow out the 50 candles on your cake. A birthday implies a new beginning – a splendid and intense new goal with new objectives and various motivations to be roused. You are the only person who have ever helped and guided me in the right direction. Maintain birthdays and anniversaries, even people not in your contact list. You are the best friend i have. We should only celebrate that this is that one day which brings all the memories and friends and family together.

Happy Birthday”, “Light your birthday candles with the warmth of your thoughts. With each passing year are growing older and more beautiful. We should not think of anything else. Kindly stay calm and celebrate the birthday.

Happy Birthday to you”, “Congrats, You are still younger than your age that will be on your next birthday. I wish you a very happy birthday. You are loved and you know it. Subscribe now, and get all the latest articles and tips, right in your inbox. If this is your birthday, then i must be out somewhere with you getting a treat form you rather than sitting around here and doing nothing.