Caratula de la canción, en su versión del tour Demon Detour. I haven't figured it out completely yet. Do you know any background info about this track? All Alone is the tenth track on Gorillaz' 2005 album "Demon Days". All alone... All alone! The long jump, the beat heart, from start to finish Can't take this, really can't finish this All alone... All alone! It’s super easy, we promise! All alone... All alone! Watch the video for All Alone from Gorillaz's Demon Days for free, and see the artwork, … Fly in my soup like, where's the waitress? 11 de mayo del 2005 (Japón), y 23 de mayo del 2005 (Mundialmente), Damon Albarn,Brian Burton, Rodney Smith, Martina Topley-Bird. It's you and who and you know where Ten spoons of spinach, the soul and the spillage La canción contiene voces de Roots Manuva y Martina Topley-Bird. All alone... All alone All alone... All alone! Download Pdf. https://gorillaz.fandom.com/wiki/All_Alone?oldid=41183. All alone... All alone Lyrics submitted by All Alone This song is by Gorillaz and appears on the album Demon Days (2005). Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. All alone... All alone! Author chhang [pro] 583. The "J'd up to the boom" parts seems to be a drug reference if Urban Dictionary is to be trusted. We's about to take it there All alone... All alone! All alone... All alone The song features vocals of Roots Manuva and Martina Topley-Bird. Gorillaz Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Known to what these doers do We's about to make it clear All alone... All alone Distant far like yonder, in The cup that runneth over, return of the ogre! We're happy and we lonesome "skin of my tooth like seat of my boot like" - really good lines. All alone... All alone! A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Fly in my soup like, where's the waitress? All alone... All alone Cut to the pain, this ain't no game Don’t have an account? I'll push this plane, it's plain as day may be wrong in some places so you send your suggestions to … All alone (All alone) All alone (All alone) All alone (All alone) All alone (All alone) All alone (All alone) [Martina Topley-Bird:] Close your eyes and see When there ain't no light All you'll ever be, come and save the night 'Cause I don't believe When the morning comes, it doesn't Seem to say an awful lot to me, hmmmmmm All alone (All alone) Known to what these sayers say 19,037 views, added to favorites 239 times. adamr, edited by 23Tonality, Wazoo92, PoopCoveredMountains, "All Alone" as written by Damon Albarn Brian Burton, Lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. All alone... All alone! All alone... All alone I'll show no shame, I'll birth this blame 'Cause I don't believe, when the morning comes Close your eyes and see when there ain't no light It's my mistake, I make it Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head Lyrics. Gorillaz All Alone Tabbed by Ryan.c this has to be the best riff on the album. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. All alone... All alone Skin in my tooth like, skin in my boot like A fan made video of Noodle from Gorillaz. These years and all these graces Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. All alone... All alone Close your eyes and see when there ain't no light, All you'll ever be, come and save the night, 'Cause I don't believe, when the morning comes, It doesn't seem to say an awful lot to me, El contenido de la comunidad está disponible bajo. Shaking all them things out Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. It's comparing the skin of his teeth (which is incredibly thin) to the bottom of his boots. Start the wiki, All alone, all aloneAll alone, all aloneAll alone, all aloneAll alone, all aloneAll alone, all aloneAll alone, all aloneAll alone, all…. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Snatch a piece of my wonderin' All alone... All alone Go directly to shout page. All alone... All alone! All alone... All alone All alone... All alone! Leviticus. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. The cup that runneth over, return of the ogre! Gorillaz Wiki es una comunidad FANDOM en Música. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. La canción contiene voces de Roots Manuva y Martina Topley-Bird. Deuteronomy Lleva tu comunidad favorita contigo y no te pierdas de nada. Song and video clips belong to Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett https://gorillaz.fandom.com/es/wiki/All_Alone?oldid=5162. “All Alone” is a hard-hitting track about British Rapper Roots Manuva overcoming his sense of self-doubt through furious and spirited action. Letra All alone... All alone! J.W. All Alone tab by Gorillaz. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. All Alone es el décimo tema del disco del 2005 del grupo Gorillaz, Demon Days. I twisted the game, I'll twist it again The "All Alone"s could be a number of things, possibly feeling alone and lonely, seperated from a loved one who's back home. All alone... All alone All alone... All alone! It doesn't seem to say an awful lot to me All you'll ever be, come and save the night All Alone es el décimo tema del disco del 2005 del grupo Gorillaz, Demon Days. Leave feedback, Gorillaz are a British virtual band created in 1998 by musician. Now make it bounce, wiggle, bounce, wiggle Chemical cutthroats, bound to blow the brain out All alone... All alone! to the boom Can't take this, really can't finish this, Now make it bounce, wiggle, bounce, wiggle, Chemical cutthroats, bound to blow the brain out, I'll show no shame, I'll birth this blame, The long jump, the beat heart, from start to finish, Ten spoons of spinach, the soul and the spillage. All alone... All alone All alone... All alone! All alone... All alone. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. All alone... All alone! The song features vocals of Roots Manuva and Martina Topley-Bird. All alone... All alone All Alone is the tenth track on Gorillaz ' 2005 album " Demon Days ". Skin in my tooth like, skin in my boot like.