there isn't a video lesson for … This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Million Dollar Man chords by Lana Del Rey. Intro: Em7 , Em6 , C7M , Em Em7 Em6 C7M Em You said I was the most exotic flower Em7 Em6 C7M Em Holding me tight in our final hour Am 1. guitar pro. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. ... Ukulele Tuner: Easily Tune your Uke with this online tool. 1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 04, 2016. C I'm ten years old, G Am F C G runnin' from a million men A F C G A million men Am F C G Finally, the light is comin' close, Am F no turning back, C G run full force. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Switch orientation G I'm ten years old, B7 E C G B7 runnin' from a million men E C G B7 A million men E C G B7 Finally, the light is comin' close, E C no turning back, G B7 run full force. drums. -5 is pretty easy, and I like to play A7 in stead of Am7 in that one. I don't know Gm You're screwed up and brilliant, Cm Look like a million dollar man, Gm So why is my heart broke? Chords. Million Dollar Man by Lana Del Rey. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. the A cord sounds weird but otherwise it’s beautiful i love it! ***CAPO ON THE 4TH FRET*** These are the chords. She has also listed a large number of her artistic influences, including Allen Ginsberg, Elvis Presley, Britney Spears 1 of 49. Del Rey is known for embellishing her songs and music videos with an eerily nostalgic vibe heavy on Americana themes, including images of surfing, Coney Island, Frank Sinatra, and Marilyn Monroe. Intro: G#m7, C#/G#, C#m/G#, G#m G#m7 C#/G# C#m/G# G#m … Last updated on 11.30.2016 108,312 views, added to favorites 857 times. Capo 4 [Intro] Em7 Em6 Cmaj7 Em [Verse 1] Em7 Em6 Cmaj7 Em You said I was the most exotic flower Em7 Em6 Cmaj7 Em Holding me tight in our final hour Am D I … Lyrics don't fit on one line? Million Dollar Man Chords by Lana Del Rey. Ukulele Scales: Library of scales and modes including scale shapes. Just personal preference, though :). E … Em7 A7 Cm ... ukulele keyboards. Free printable and easy chords for song by Lana Del Rey - Million Dollar Man. Million Dollar Man Chords by Lana Del Rey learn how to play chords diagrams. [Interlude] (2x) Gm7 Gm6 G Gm [Chorus] Bb Dm7 One for the money, and two for the show Gm Cm I love you honey, I'm ready, I'm ready to go Bb Dm7 How did you get that way? Download Pdf. Author noz3 [a] 339. Play Million Dollar Man Chords using simple video lessons Million Dollar Man ukulele chords by Lana Del Rey. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Capo: 4th fret. Interlude -2x-: Gm7 Gm6 G Gm Bb Dm7 One for the money, and two for the show Gm Cm I love you honey, I'm ready, I'm ready to go Bb Dm7 How did you get that way? We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Choose and determine which version of Million Dollar Man chords and tabs by Lana Del Rey you can play. 6,546 views, added to favorites 54 times. this was literally the best song ive ever played on uke i wasnt expecting this, Elizabeth "Lizzy" Grant (born 21 June 1986), better known as Lana Del Rey, is a singer-songwriter from Lake Placid, New York, United States. A Million Men ukulele tablature by Melanie Martinez, free uke tab and chords. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. 3 for song by Lana Del Rey - Million Dollar Man. Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_ver3_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lana-del-rey/305930.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lana-del-rey/307187.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_3.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_ver4_crd.htm, www.guitaretab.com/l/lana-del-rey/322173.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_5.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_6.html, www.guitaretab.com/l/lana-del-rey/349979.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_crd_ver_7.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_ver5_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lana_del_rey/million_dollar_man_ver6_crd.htm, www.jellynote.com/chords-lyrics/lana-del-rey/million-dollar-man/54874d9caecf4e610aa8e982, cifraclub.terra.com.br/lana-del-rey/million-dollar-man/. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Million Dollar Man Chords - Lana Del Rey, version (1). e----0-------0--------0-------0-------0-----|, B----3-------2--------0-------0-------0-----|, D----0-------0--------0-------0-------0-----|, G----0-------2--------2-------0-------2-----|, A----2-------0--------3-------2-------2-----|, E----0-------0--------0-------3-------0-----|, I dont know hοw уου convince thеm аnd gеt thеm, boy, I dont know whаt уου dο, bυt уου′re unbelievable, Someone аѕ dаngеrουѕ, tainted аѕ long аѕ уου, I lονе уου honey, Im ready Im ready tο gο, It isn’t thаt hard boy, tο lіkе уου οr even lονе уου, I wіll follow уου down down down, yου′re unbelievable, Sο іf уου′re going crazy јυѕt grab mе аnd take mе, I wουld follow уου down down down, anywhere anywhere. I will keep updating this. ... A Million Men Uke tab by Melanie Martinez. Em7. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. O INCA — que participa do movimento desde 2010 — promove eventos técnicos, debates e apresentações sobre o tema, assim como produz materiais e outros recursos educativos para disseminar informações sobre fatores protetores e detecção precoce do câncer de mama. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Free printable and easy chords ver. harmonica. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Difficulty: novice. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. All songs by Lana Del Rey. flute. Difficulty: novice. Song "A Million Dreams" ukulele chords and tabs by Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman. Hi! ... chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonics flute Guitar Pro. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Tuning: G C E A. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. A data é celebrada anualmente, com o objetivo de compartilhar informações e promover a conscientização sobre a doença; proporcionar maior acesso aos serviços de diagnóstico e de tratamento e contribuir para a redução da mortalidade. Ukulele Tuner ... уου′re brilliant, Cmaj7 A7 Yου look lіkе a million dollar man, Cmaj7 Em Sο whу іѕ mу heart brοkе? Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Million Dollar Man chords by Lana Del Rey with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Am F C G Angels swoop down and grab me, Am F and now I'm safe away, C G from the million men who raised me.