said, `I have not put you on oath on account of any doubt, but angel Jibreel had visited me and told me that Allah felt proud of you among the angels. Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 3110, Grade: Sahih.

The Qur’an which is the most fundamental source for acquiring the cognition of God and for deriving clear guidance about the path that humanity must traverse in order to reach the Originator of existence, compares the Divine light to the simplest object that guides man and illuminates his path in the depths of darkness: a lamp. ][3] Whoever is impoverished in his heart will not be satisfied no matter how much he has in the world. However, even as we acknowledge our inability and powerlessness to gain a perfect understanding and deep and expansive gnosis of the limitless Being, nevertheless we are able to achieve a degree of proximity and a relative understanding of His Exalted station and tawhid. I read surah khaf one Friday but didn't read it on the next but there was no change in both of the Fridays. They tool me along with them to the Prophet (ﷺ). Then those who follow them will be shining with a light brighter than the brightest star in the sky. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4: 7-8. 6316) and by Muslim 1/526, 529-530 (Hadith no.

[The age of Sayyidna Hasan (radiAllahu ‘anhu) at the time of Rasulullah’s ﷺ death was seven years. He turns them whichever way he wills. O turner of the hearts, affirm my heart upon your religion! As for the heart that is wrapped, it is the heart that contains both faith and hypocrisy. Blessings of Light They asked her, "Who are you, mysterious veiled one?" The limited reach of the human intellect is not powerful enough to make judgements in the Divine sphere, or to unravel God’s unfathomable secrets or to reach an understanding about such an Exalted Being, by study and deliberation. [Sunan At-Tirmidhi , hadith n° 3636], Hasan bin Ali (radiAllahu ‘anhu) reported: “I inquired from my maternal uncle (sayyiditina Fatimah – radiAllahu ‘anha – step brother) Hind bin Abi Haalah (radiAllahu ‘anha) about the noble features of the Rasulullah ﷺ. Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2565, Grade: Sahih. You are the Truth, and Your saying is the Truth, and Your promise is the Truth, and the meeting with You is the Truth, and Paradise is the Truth, and the (Hell) Fire is the Truth. Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not – light upon light – Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of …
[reported by Abu Ya’la in his musnad , At-Tabarni in Al-Kabir and Ibn Abi ‘Asim], Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “When Allah created Adam He wiped his back and every person that He created among his offspring until the Day of Resurrection fell out of his back. (al-Nur, 24/35). [Sahih Bukhari], Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ saying: “A group of my ummah seventy thousand strong will enter Paradise, with their faces shining like the moon.”” (Dalaa'ilul Khayraat) Hadith 15 If his hair became parted naturally in the middle he left it so, otherwise he did not habitually make an effort to part his hair in the middle.” When we consider the bearers of the throne as a similitude to the glass that encloses the light, we reach the conclusion that in this metaphor, because the glass acts a barrier preventing man from gaining access to the source of the illumination, the angels are also located in four walls forming an impenetrable barrier. That is when He manifestes His Light. O Allah, put light in my heart, put light in my hearing, put light in my seeing, put light on my tongue, and give me light in abundance. [Al Muwatta Imam Malik, Book 59, Hadith 1859], Anas narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “While I was traveling through Paradise, a river appeared before me whose banks had tents of pearl. O Abu Umamah, among the believers are those who soften my heart. Verily, modesty, abstinence, reticence of the tongue but not the heart, and deeds are all part of faith. He took hold of me and made me stand on his right side. Meanwhile he saw a dog panting and licking mud because of excessive thirst. The bedouin’s father had been a friend of ‘Umar’s. The gates of Paradise are opened on Monday and Thursday.
As for the polished heart, it is the heart of the believer and its lamp is the light of faith.

Amelia Bartlett. Fortification of the Muslim Through Remembrance and Supplication from the Quran and Sunnah (Hisn al Muslim), Allaahummaj’al fee qalbee nooran, wa fee lisaanee nooran, wa fee sam’ee nooran, wa fee basaree nooran, wa min fawqee nooran, wa min tahtee nooran, wa ‘an yameenee nooran, wa ‘an shimaalee nooran, wa min ‘amaamee nooran, wa min khalfee nooran, waj’al fee nafsee nooran, wa ‘a’dhim lee nooran, wa ‘adhdhim lee nooran. Then he finished, went to sleep and snored. Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: اللَّهُمَّ أَلِّفْ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِنَا وَأَصْلِحْ ذَاتَ بَيْنِنَا وَاهْدِنَا سُبُلَ السَّلَامِ وَنَجِّنَا مِنْ الظُّلُمَاتِ إِلَى النُّورِ وَجَنِّبْنَا الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَبَارِكْ لَنَا فِي أَسْمَاعِنَا وَأَبْصَارِنَا وَقُلُوبِنَا وَأَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَا إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ وَاجْعَلْنَا شَاكِرِينَ لِنِعْمَتِكَ مُثْنِينَ بِهَا قَابِلِيهَا وَأَتِمَّهَا عَلَيْنَا. He then went out (for the dawn prayer), and said while praying or prostrating himself: “O Allah! ‘Amr ibn Shurahbil reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: أَلَا أُخْبِرُكُمْ بِمَا يُذْهِبُ وَحَرَ الصَّدْرِ صَوْمُ ثَلَاثَةِ أَيَّامٍ مِنْ كُلِّ شَهْرٍ. When the Prophet had a period of inattention, he would consider that a sin and seek forgiveness for it. But His light and blessing will remain with them in their bodies.”” The similitude of God’s light to that of a lamp: مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ. Guidance about the needs of life (hidayat-e zisti), An Exposition of the Verse of Light (Ayat al-Nur). O Allaah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light. I felt that I should hear from him personally, some of the noble features of Raulullah ﷺ, so that I could make his description a proof and testimony for myself and also memorize them, and, if possible, try to emulate and adopt them. Then He showed them to Adam and he said: ‘O Lord! Source: Tārīkh Dimashq 19863, Grade: Hasan. I ask you for your love, the love of those who love you, and the love of good deeds that bring me closer to your love. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2642], It was narrated that Abu Musa said: “The Messenger of Allah said: “Allah does not sleep, and it is not befitting that He should sleep. If man is intent on seeking salvation, he must make himself concordant with the constant journeying of creation and people who are travelling in anticipation of the inevitable meeting with the Lord (liqa’ Allah), so that he may one day reach the exalted vicinity of God and set foot on the Divine threshold; this means attaining every peak of his potential and it cannot be achieved except by travelling with the aid of Divine illumination towards his infinite Essence. O Allah! [al Ibana al-Kubrâ/Ibn Batta], Kuraib reported that Ibn `Abbas spent a night in the house of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and he said: “the Messenger of Allah ﷺ stood near the water-skin and poured water out of it and performed ablution in which he neither used excess of water nor too little of it, and the rest of the hadith is the same, and in this mention is also made (of the fact) that on that night the Messenger of Allah ﷺ made supplication before Allah in nineteen words. The servant does not attain the reality of faith until he loves for people what he loves for himself of goodness. A validation e-mail has been sent to your e-mail address. Source: al-Du’ā lil-Ṭabarānī 1340, Grade: Sahih. The Prophet said: إِنْ أَرَدْتَ تَلْيِينَ قَلْبِكَ فَأَطْعِمْ الْمِسْكِينَ وَامْسَحْ رَأْسَ الْيَتِيمِ. Prophet (PBUH) said, “cleanliness is half of faith (Imaan)”.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: "The believer who mixes with people and bears their annoyance with patience will have a greater reward than the believer who does not mix with people and does not put up with their annoyance" [Hadith … Source: al-Mu’jam al-Ṣaghīr 528, Grade: Sahih, إِنَّ الْإِيمَانَ لَيَخْلَقُ فِي جَوْفِ أَحَدِكُمْ كَمَا يَخْلَقُ الثَّوْبُ الْخَلِقُ فَاسْأَلُوا اللَّهَ أَنْ يُجَدِّدَ الْإِيمَانَ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, (the delights and luxuries of) this world will come to you in plenty, and nothing will cause the heart of anyone of you to deviate except that. Kuraib reported: “I remember twelve words out of these, but have forgotten the rest. It would be insensible and ill-advised to set off on a journey in total darkness and travel across hills and valleys and still consider oneself needless of a light by which to illuminate the way. In this lamp, there is oil that has been derived from the bounteous olive tree, which possesses the exclusive quality that it is not situated at the “east or west” of the orchard. Who is this?” He said: “This is a man from the latter nations of your offspring called Dawud.” He said: “Lord! Furthermore, just as people benefit from the light of a lamp that is situated next to them, God too is close to man, not just beside him but closer to him than his life-vein (jugular): وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ, And certainly We created man, and We know what his mind suggests to him, and We are nearer to him than his life-vein (Qaf, 50/16). 2]. According to the foregoing, the idea of the glass that enclosed the light is to radiate the light for the benefit of man. Then an Ansari woman or man said. [Jami’ at Tirmidhi n°3590], Abu dharr narrated : “I asked the Messenger of Allah ﷺ : Did you see thy Lord? Prophet Muhammad PBUH in a hadith told the people not to go to an area where an epidemic has broken out or do not leave the area if you’re in it. Imam ‘Ali (as) quoted Fatima az-Zahra (sa) as saying: “The Messenger of Allah (SWT) said: ‘Fatima, he who praises you, will be forgiven by Allah; Who will make him my companion where ever in Paradise I may be.”, Jesus, upon him be peace, was a lover because God is Love. If you want to soften your heart, feed the poor and pat the head of the orphan. Thereafter, the verse talks of the transparency of the protective glass which projects the light forth like a sparkling star, because the transparent glass does not inhibit the transmission of the light in the least; but at the same time, the presence of the glass forms a barrier that will prevent man from accessing the source of the light. Source: Musnad Aḥmad 19274, Grade: Sahih.

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: الْغِنَى فِي الْقَلْبِ وَالْفَقْرُ فِي الْقَلْبِ مَنْ كَانَ الْغِنَى فِي قَلْبِهِ لا يَضُرُّهُ مَا لَقِيَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا وَمَنْ كَانَ الْفَقْرُ فِي قَلْبِهِ فَلا يُغْنِيهِ مَا أَكْثَرَ لَهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّمَا يَضُرُّ نَفْسَهُ شُحُّها. Allah gives life to the hearts with the light of wisdom as Allah gives life to the dead earth with the abundant rain of the sky.” The first question that arises here is that, why did God not compare His light to the most brilliant and luminous object in the world, that is, the sun, which besides its grandeur and radiance, produces many effects and benefits for the inhabitants of the earth? [Jami’ at Tirmidhi], “Indeed Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, created His creation in darkness, then He cast His noor (light) upon them, so whoever is touched by that noor he is guided, and whoever it missed, he goes astray. Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: تَعَافُوا تَسْقُطُ الضَّغَائِنُ بَيْنَكُمْ.