Learn about us.

Just know that, I'm lookin' down on you smilin'

“I just can’t sit back and wallow, in my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow.” – Eminem, 5.

“I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” – Eminem, 42. "That's all I wanted, I just want to give you this coin" “Yeah, I did see where the people dissing me were coming from. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday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

They can all get f****d, just stay true to you.” – Eminem, 17.

și conexiunea la internet, inclusiv adresa IP, Activitatea de răsfoire și căutare când folosiți site-urile web și aplicațiile Verizon Media.

Suddenly I’m not crazy. “I can see you’re sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh.

People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem, 6.

That’s why my circle is small and tight.

“You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay ’em, But you won’t take the sting out these words before I say ’em” – Eminem, 62. ”Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.” – Eminem, 70. [CDATA[ "And I bought you this coin, it says 'Number One Dad'" “Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for? Have you ever needed something so bad.

“I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure.

“I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f—ing blessings instead. “Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for? © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. “I do say things that I think will shock people. Despite the nature of the song, this wasn’t actually Em’s last single (on his Curtain Call: The Hits compilation album) before his 2005-2009 hiatus; “Shake That” was. Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! But yet you’re still alive, which means you will survive.” – Eminem, 58. “Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for? “I’m just a little bit sicker than the average individual I think.” – Eminem, 45. No, literally give an arm for!” – Eminem, 40. “My body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength. best lyrics ever ….love it …, 10 years later and still inlove with this song, my favourite of eminems and always will be. And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS.

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. But, it’s like, anything that happened in the past between black and white, I can’t really speak on it, because I wasn’t there.

I walk right up to Kim and kiss her, tell her I miss her

No, literally give an arm for “Hip-hop saved my life, man.

“When I see my baby. “Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for?

But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?

“I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.” – Eminem, 52.

“It creeps me out sometimes to think of the person I was. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!!

“Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity.

In my own words, I guess... Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for?

Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem, 13.

Failing that, it might be about the number of groupies he’s slept with. “I’d do whatever it takes, when I’m with you I get the shakes.

He says that he gets into trouble with his daughter and wife in a dream but when he wakes up to reality everything’s fine. Have you ever loved someone so much youd give an arm for em, not the expression, no, literally give an arm for, when you know they are your heart and you are they armour, and you would destroy anyone who would try to harm her, but what happens, when karma turns right around and bites you, and everything you stand for turns on you to spite you, what happens when your the main the …

I don’t give a damn what you think. Here are ten examples of when Eminem has melted our hearts with lyrics about love and romance. There's birds singin' Put it to my brain, scream "Die, Shady!" "I get the point, fine, me and mommy are goin'"

I'll give you one underdog, then you got to swing by yourself. Usually, when the beat comes on, I think of a hook or the subject I want to rap about almost instantly. "You're makin' mommy cry"

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!!

Don't feel no pain

The moment, you own it, you better never let it go.

“Trust is hard to come by. “And to the rest of the world, God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter.” – Eminem, 39. Informații despre dispozitivul dvs.

And I didn't feel a thing, so baby

“There is no mountain I can’t climb. “Trust is hard to come by. Have you ever loved somebody so much.

I glance down, I don't believe what I'm seein' “Nobody knows me I’m cold, walk down this road all alone.

“Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.” – Eminem, 77. You got me.” – Eminem, 30. I hear applause, all this time I couldn't see ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

“My body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength.

When they know they’re your heart.

This process is automatic. I’m not trying to be the next Tupac, but I don’t know how long I’m going to be on this planet. “To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.” – Eminem.

“Maybe one day we’ll all wake up and this will just be a dream.” – Eminem, 82. “The album requires a certain focus of mine that I can’t really explain – let’s just say it’s all I can really do while I’m doing it.” – Eminem, 60. Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for? Don't mourn, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice Eminem describes the pain of unrequited love in ‘Spend Some Time.’, 6. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. When they know they're your heart and you know you are their armor, "Daddy, look what I made!" Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd steal an arm for? I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” – Eminem, 10. What are you crying about? I can't find Mommy, where is she? Don't mourn, rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice

Feel weak.

By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her. “My body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength. “Yeah, it’s been a ride I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one.

I’m not really book-smart.” – Eminem, 33. When they know they’re your heart.

And just as I go to walk out of my bedroom door it turns to a stage “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. I don’t feel like me being born the color I am makes me any less of a person.” – Eminem, 57. “When I say or do something, I do it. “There was certainly, like, a rebellious, like, youthful rage in me. Em wants a woman who will accept his insecurities in ‘Love The Way You Lie Part II.’, 7. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are.” – Eminem, 37. Not the expression

Tell me what you want and I And I will give it to you 'Cause you are My flow sparks it right up.” – Eminem, 18. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! One thing I’d like to add about this song is that everything is like the opposite in this song. The plane that I was supposed to be on crashes and burns to ashes Em graphically paints a picture of his love/hate relationship in ‘Crazy in Love.’, 10. “I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground.” – Eminem, 9. Have you ever loved somebody so much It makes you cry Have you ever needed something so bad You can't sleep at night Have you ever tried to find the words But they don't come out right Have you ever, have you ever Have you ever been in love Been in love so bad You'd do anything to make them understand Have you ever had someone steal your heart away

"You rap about it" Eminem describes the knockout effect of love in ‘Love The Way You Lie.’ 2.

Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for?

[...]' Eminem - When I'm gone #lyricart Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for? And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. "That's what they want, they want you Marshall they keep" I think most of these explanation should be revised and deeply thought out because this song is the prime example of how much Em loves his daughter. Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for? By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.” – Eminem, 36. "Yeah, word, k-k-keep it real"

Eminem describes the knockout effect of love in ‘Love The Way You Lie.’ 2.

“Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. "You lied to me dad, and now you made mommy sad" However, now in reality, he has divorced twice but in his dream everything is normal. Yeah, baby, Slim Shady's crazy "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); The curtain closes, they're throwin' roses at my feet “It’s true that I got shot in the heart. There’s no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths.” My body aches when I ain’t with you I have zero strength.” – Eminem, 43.

“We’ll walk this road together, through the storm.

Submit your writing to be published on Thought Catalog.

Giving so much of yourself It seems the only way.