Hillcrest Memorial Funeral Home. As always, we are committed to honoring your loved one in any way possible. Kevin and his wife, Sylvia, are each proud natives of Dallas, TX, yet they now call Shreveport: "Home", after sinking roots. At Hill Crest Memorial Park, you can select from traditional ground burial, including private family estates; above-ground entombment in our mausoleum; and cremation options, including columbaria. We use local florists to take care of your expressions of sympathy.When you place an order, we will send all of the service details to the florist for you. Kimberly Stoner and the rest were amazing. We’re happy to help local organizations host events at our outdoor amphitheater. THEY ARE VERY COMPASSIONATE AND UNDERSTANDING. To date we have planted over 600 trees of various species. ", "VERY PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENT STAFF & VERY ACCOMMODATING. ", "MY HUSBAND AND BOTH MY PARENTS ARE BURIED AT HILL CREST. HE HAD ALREADY MADE ARRANGEMENTS BUT STAFF WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO CARE FOR US. Located in Uvalde, TX. In addition to the position of funeral director, Kathy has also served as location manager. View Recent Obituaries for HILLCREST FUNERAL HOME and CEMETERY. Hillcrest Memorial Park offers complete monument service, burial space, mausoleum space, and options for burial of cremains. As other funeral home needs presented themselves Kevin stepped in to assist with Funerals and Visitations, amongst additional operational tasks in a funeral home. Or you may fill out our contact form. We listen to families and help them celebrate the lives of their loved ones. HILLCREST FUNERAL HOME and CEMETERY 1802 Madison St., Shelbyville, TN (931) 684-2265. Any time. ", "The staff are great to work with throughout the entire process. We strive to get every detail right the first time, every time. Home; Our Story; Our Staff; Our Location; Our Calendar; ... Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Funeral … Over the years, we've found that a personalized funeral makes a beautiful lasting memory. Verified Reviews do not include all information used to determine accolades. Home owned and operated, families are assured we will maintain Bedford County traditions. San Antonio, Texas 78228 Any day. Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home opened in September 1985. If you are interested in this time-honored tradition, we can walk you through the process. Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home and Hill Crest Memorial Park are located in Haughton, Louisiana. KNOLLCREST FUNERAL HOME COVID-19 POLICY EFFECTIVE 6/30/2020. Hill Crest Memorial Park was established in the early 1950s and is situated on more than 94 acres. The funeral home chapel can accommodate 250 guests. Jesusa Lira Flores November 4, 2020 (79 years old) View obituary. Website. Shreveport-LA View information for consumers relating to the purchase of preneed funeral contracts including descriptions of the trust and insurance funding options available under state law. ", "My experience at Hillcrest was very pleasant.The staff there was very friendly and compassionate to my loss.I was very pleased with the whole process.I would also like to thank Family Service Councelor ( Thomas M.Johnson ) and Funeral Director ( Kevin Hurd ) for their time that that spent with me showing me all the options available to me.I had some questions even after i left the Funeral Home and the Director Kevin Hurd got back to me and has helped with everything i needed.Eventhough this was a difficult time the care and concern i received was awesome! The cemetery was founded in 1954 and offers a wide variety of burial options. COVID-19 Update: Honoring lives with the highest standard of safety. Listing 8 current services and obituaries. If you’re interested in a personalized funeral, let us know and we’ll design something truly special. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. There are now over 7600 burials in the cemetery. YOU FELT LIKE YOU WHERE DEALING WITH FAMILY", "THEY WERE VERY GOOD IN ALL THINGS, I WILL USE IT AGAIN WHEN I DIE. ", "ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEENS. Everything was beautiful. ", "MY FATHER AND MOTHER AND NOW MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN LAID TO REST AT HILLCREST. THEY TREATED US LIKE FAMILY. Show care. When new obituaries are added, receive a notification by email or phone. all information provided is owned and protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. THANKS TO ALL FOR EVERY THING", "NO COMPLAINT, EXTREMELY PROFESSIONALISM AT ITS BEST. Whether you’re attending a service or visiting a memorial, we welcome you.We offer everything you need to honor and celebrate a life. They are the proud and blessed parents, of two beautiful daughters: Laura Triada, and Caroline Collette. It’s a comfortable space with a home-like atmosphere, including credenzas and potted plants. Every May Hillcrest Funeral Home and their community volunteers work together to plant trees adjacent to The Prescott and Russell Recreation Trail in Champlain Township it the McAlpine Forever Forest . ALL AREA WERE OUTSTANDING FOR START TO FINISH PREARRANGEMENTS HAS ALREADY BEEN COMPLETED", "MY DEPARTED WIFE WAS INTERNED AT ANOTHER CEMETERY AND WE WERE SO DISPLEASED WITH THE CEMETERY WE HAD HER BODY ... & MOVED TO HILL CREST", "MY MOMS SERVICE PRE & POST WAS HANDLED VERY PROFESSIONALY. PLOT WAS OWNED BY OUR PARENTS. To date we have planted over 600 trees of various species. Wherever you are, any time at all. Our office will remain open normal business hours and we are still available 24 hours to serve our community. Hillcrest cemetery is 85 acres with mature trees and a tranquil pond provides a warm and relaxing atmosphere Large Reception Centre with Full Kitchen and Patio Visitation rooms. Most of the gardens at Hill Crest Memorial Park allow only flat bronze or granite markers, which make it easier to care for the property and give the cemetery its park-like feel. ", "EXCELLENT VISITATION AND GRAVESIDE SERVICE EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT! They walked us through every step of the way and they were always available to answer questions and checked on us daily. We offer several gardens dedicated to veterans, all of which contain flagpoles flying the American flag. During his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, traveling, Florida State and LSU football games, and being outdoors. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Send comfort. In-person or no-contact cemetery visitation and tours. She went over and beyond! RAIN PREVENTED GRAVESIDE SERVICE I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CEMETARY. Our staff will continue to enable families to participate in the rituals that are most important to them with the limits of 50 or less of attendance. All Obituaries - Higgins Funeral Home Hillcrest Chapel offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Newnan, GA and the surrounding communities. 10 Things to Think About When Planning a Funeral Service After COVID Lockdown, Water feature at Hill Crest Memorial Park, Chapel at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home, Stateroom at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home, Lobby at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home, Special landscaping feature at Hill Crest Memorial Park, Veterans section at Hill Crest Memorial Park, Cemetery grounds at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home, Front exterior at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home, Cemetery grounds at Hill Crest Memorial Park, The amphitheater at Hill Crest Memorial Park, .plan-ahead-modal .modal-dialog.planaheadModal .modal-header {height: 220px}. The essay is carved into a 6-foot upright granite marker surrounded by images of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania field. There are so many unique ways to personalize a funeral service. Planting a "Tree of Remembrance" is a meaningful expression of caring and love. THEY TREATED US LIKE FAMILY. Located in Uvalde, TX. had a vision to serve both the burial and funeral needs of the Haughton community by building a funeral home at the cemetery. ", "STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL & CARING. Our September 11 Memorial in the Field of Honor features an essay written by a local high school student commemorating the lives lost on that day. View Other Hillcrest Memorial Park was purchased by Texarkana Funeral Home in 1977. At Dignity Memorial, we take our promises seriously. I lost both parents within 4 weeks of each other and she did everything so right and professional while being very caring, too. Community happenings. together to plant trees  adjacent to The Prescott and Russell Recreation Trail  in Champlain Township it the McAlpine Forever Forest . See our upcoming services and obituaries. HILLCREST FUNERAL HOME and CEMETERY 1802 Madison St., Shelbyville, TN (931) 684-2265. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas.