We've stayed here before and will definitely come back to this one next time we get an urge to enjoy a few days in San Antonio. It's a nice hotel and we enjoyed the bit of local Texas decor. If you like street noise - you'll love this hotel!! All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. If you like street noise - you'll love this hotel!! Die weltweit größte Reiseplattform: Durchsuchen Sie hunderte Millionen von Bewertungen und Meinungen von Reisenden. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Palacio del Rio? Dear johnrW9169SB, Thank you for taking time to write a review. In addition we have 4 on-site outlets for food and beverage: Rincon Alegre Lobby Bar, Tex’s Sports Bar (the only sports bar on the San Antonio River Walk), River’s Edge Cafe + Patio Bar and our famous Durty Nelly's Irish Pub. more.

Unbelievably loud!!!! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Reinigung sämtlicher Bettwäsche durch Waschen bei hohen Temperaturen, Maskenpflicht für Gäste in öffentlichen Bereichen, Maskenpflicht für Mitarbeiter in öffentlichen Bereichen, Handdesinfektionsmittel für Gäste und Mitarbeiter verfügbar, Richtlinie zur Freistellung und Lohnfortzahlung für Mitarbeiter mit Symptomen, Alle Restaurants in der Umgebung anzeigen, Alle Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung anzeigen. Best regards, Zain B. Das Hilton Palacio Del Rio ist ein sehr gutes Hotel mit einer tollen Lage am River Walk und einem netten Außenpool im 5. We were the first luxury hotel in downtown San Antonio, welcoming guests from all over the world. Our historic hotel was built using modular construction in a record 202 days, opening April 6, 2018, in time for Hemisfair '68 Worlds Fair.

We are walking distance to restaurants, bars and shops, with 25 meeting rooms and event spaces including The Pavilion by Hilton. Nearby attractions include San Antonio River Walk (0.2 miles), The Alamo (0.2 miles), and The Magicians Agency Theatre (0.2 miles). Additionally, River's Edge Cafe is open Saturday & Sunday for breakfast. I will never stay in this hotel again. The location is convenient to everything in the Riverwalk area. Günstig gelegene Hotels sind z. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Palacio del Rio? Close to everything and right on the Riverwalk. We will definitely stay here again but mainly due to Israel Gonzales. Staff were friendly and accommodating . The hotel is clean and very covid safe. Pool, Restaurant und Lounge. Pool was very cold now that the weather has changed so I was only able to dip in my toe. We stayed in this strategically located hotel by the Riverwalk. Punks were racing their cars and revving their engines for hours on Alamo Street. Its located close to everything and right on the Riverwalk. See 3,699 traveller reviews, 1,133 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Palacio del Rio, ranked #27 of 374 hotels in San Antonio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. With such a great view of the river, you never need to leave your comfortable room! See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. See 3,702 traveler reviews, 1,134 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Palacio del Rio, ranked #29 of 375 hotels in San Antonio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our location truly cannot be beat, as we sit directly on the River Walk and near to all of the sights and sounds downtown San Antonio has to offer.

Alamo is open! Kindest regards, Tracie. Ja, zum Angebot zählen Businesscenter, Tagungsräume und Bankettsaal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Front Office Team were surprised with your feedback, and have offered to hear back from you about how we can make it right. I enjoyed every minute of our vacation both in the hotel and outside of the hotel. He was at our beck and call for everything making us feel like we were top priority no matter what question or issue we had. We are constantly looking ahead to see when it makes sense to reopen our other food & beverage outlets and continuing to tweak our Lobby Bar hours and menu.

Now $144 (Was $̶1̶7̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Hilton Palacio del Rio, San Antonio. Alle sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Room types may vary. The hotel is clean and very covid safe. Dear verav927 - Thank you for staying with us this past weekend! Finally, I got up and left and went out to the patio area where I was helped immediately. Punktabzug gibt es fürs Parken. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. Only the tour boats were working. Although the hotel’s restaurants were mostly close but it’s the Riverwalk we had no problem choosing where to go for dinner . Bietet Hilton Palacio del Rio Parkmöglichkeiten an? While we were able to help by providing a room change, we missed the opportunity to create a difference maker the next morning.

Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Does Hilton Palacio del Rio offer any business services?

Which room amenities are available at Hilton Palacio del Rio? See 3,699 traveller reviews, 1,133 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Palacio del Rio, ranked #27 of 374 hotels in San Antonio and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I will never stay in this hotel again. Für einen Städtetrip ist es wirklich zu empfehlen. I was on the street side of the hotel on the 15th floor. I apologize we did not take the opportunity to introduce you to our Loyalty Program! From AU$216 per night on Tripadvisor: Hilton Palacio del Rio, San Antonio. Schutzvorkehrungen während Ihres Aufenthaltes, Ausstattungen & Services des Unternehmens, Bewertung gesammelt in Zusammenarbeit mit Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hilton Palacio del Rio? We were the first luxury hotel in downtown San Antonio, welcoming guests from all over the world. Conveniently located restaurants include Biga on the Banks, Zinc Bistro and Wine Bar, and Las Canarias Restaurant. Dear h_tobias, Thank you for your glowing recommendation of our hotel! Hotel is a great location. What are some restaurants close to Hilton Palacio del Rio? We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you visit! Hilton Palacio del Rio in San Antonio, TX is perfectly located on the San Antonio River Walk.