At the bar restaurant, there was only one experienced server. Contributions should be travel related. A world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler. Your big day is special to us, too. , San Antonio , Texas , 78251 , USA TEL: +1-210-509-9800 FAX: +1-210-509-9814 Skip secondary navigation With more than 570 locations across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provide an authentic and contemporary experience for guests worldwide.

When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Also had a great kids pool which the kids did enjoy.

This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest.

This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds.

Shuttle wait time 2. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. out of steak!! They have a frozen yogurt machine called “The future of Frozen” a must try !!”.

Count on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile. Try again.

Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Hilton San Antonio Hill Country is 79 miles from Austin Bergstrom. Take I-410 West to TX 151 West, exit Westover Hills Blvd and turn right.

Large spacious room with separate living area. Be sure your arrival date is within the next year. The firt day we had breakfast at the hotel but since it was so slow and bad the rest of the days we decided to go out. Great experience.

SeaWorld San Antonio is the closest landmark to Hilton San Antonio Hill Country. Promotional content will be removed. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. It’s also close to many of the city’s most exciting attractions, including Sig Flags Fiesta Texas, Aquatic World Park, The Alamo, and The Shops at La Cantera.

Not professional at all. Great breakfast.”, “Gorgeous hotel with excellent staff!!

Enjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.

Book today to receive breakfast vouchers and experience the thrill of San Antonio's very own rollercoaster and aquatica amusement park.

A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection. Press escape to leave the datepicker.

We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Advance notice recommended. I liked the fact that it was clean, close to where I was traveling and reasonable.

We arrived at almost 1pm to find that we were not able to check in. out of marshmallows!

Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Housekeeping didn't leave towels in the room and not only one day but several days and more than 1 room that my family had for our stay, I told these to the people on the reception but I don't know if they didn't do anything or the housekeeping didn't understand. If you want to enter the date manually, the preferred format is: Day (in two digits) - Month (in three-letter abbreviation) - Year (in four digits). ”, “Multiple pools, and great outdoor area.

Please enter a valid email address. 1. We were told that a movie was going to be played but not that night and nobody knew why. The Spur Texas Kitchen & Bar is the place to go for genuine Texas cooking for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the seasonal Pool Bar is ideal for poolside sipping. I felt like we received poor service because I booked with a third party. Everyone kept saying that they were working on it and nothing was ever set up so the movie never played. With special rates and complimentary breakfasts for two - from healthy to decadent - our Breakfast Included packages are the perfect way for you to relax and recharge.

The phone was broken, the alarm clock was broken, no note pad, no flyers on the hotel like most Hilton’s have. Felt Welcome by the front desk Very clean/clean This service may contain translations powered by Google.

Exactly why I choose Hilton for all my travels!”, “Awesome property for the price. Introducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels. All distances are measured in straight lines. Location was perfect, great service and food. Send a question to the property to find out more. Bed was very comfy. Respect the privacy of others. We can provide the ideal atmosphere and service for your wedding rehearsal, ceremony, reception and more. I would recommend this place to anyone with kids.