Do you see a mistake? MyShopping is online shopping search engine that contains information supplied by various third party online retail websites and compiles such information to provide browsers with a direct price comparison for similar goods. As they were expensive sheets I expected them to perform so hadn’t kept my docket . Avoid fabric softeners as they artificially coat natural fibres that need to breathe. Please note: We will not attempt to deliver again until we have heard from you. Sleep soundly in these super soft bamboo blend sheets. We will contact you prior to dispatch for your approval. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. WASHINGWhen washing your Bed Bath & Beyond sheets use a gentle wash and spin cycle. Filter. Home Republic Bamboo Sheet Set 600TC King... Home Republic 600tc Bamboo Cotton Separates... Home Republic Bamboo Sheet Set 600TC Mega... Home Republic 600TC Bamboo Cotton Sheet Sets... Home Republic Bamboo Sheet Set 600TC Reef... Home Republic Bamboo Sheet Set 600TC Single... Home Republic Bamboo Sheet Set 600TC Sunset... Home Republic 600tc Bamboo Cotton Separates King... Home Republic 600TC Bamboo Cotton Peacock... Home Republic 600tc Bamboo Cotton Separates Reef... Home Republic 600tc Bamboo Cotton Separates -... 2-piece Set Elastic Stretch Sofa Armchair Cover Solid Color Living Room Couch Slipcover(gray,TypeA 4 seats), Sera Goldfish Colour Spirulina Granules 39g, Compare Aqua One Nautilus 1100/1400 Wool 2pk 84W, (A 5 Hooks) - Da Jia Stainless Steel 32cm Wall-Mounted Brushed Rotating Clothes Hanger Drying Rack with Swing Arm Holder for Home Closet Storage(A 5 Hooks). We love line dried sheets however the intense New Zealand sunlight can cause whites to turn yellow and colours to fade so avoid direct sunlight if possible.
What more could you ask for?

Bed Bath & Beyond will not be responsible for any costs incurred in returning the item. Bedding prices are provided by the merchants and MyShopping assumes no responsibility for accuracy of price information. Do you see a mistake? I love these sheets! Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I loved these at first but within a month the fitted sheet pilled really badly. . International postage paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Sleeping Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Orthopedic Pillow Latex Neck Pillow FibeL1Z5, 100% Bamboo Fill Quilt Doona 200gsm Fill Cotton Cover Summer Weight Lightweight, 100% Bamboo Fill Cotton Cover All Season Summer Quilt Washable Lightweight, Kelly and Windsor Alpaca Bamboo 300 All Year Round Quilt SUPER KING|KING|QUEEN, Bamboo Fat Panda 3D Print Duvet Quilt Doona Covers Pillow Case Bedding Sets, Simple Dark Bamboo 3D Printing Duvet Quilt Doona Covers Pillow Case Bedding Sets, LINEN PILLOWCASE envelope closure queen linen pillow cover eco linen bedding, Machine Washable Bamboo Case Sleeping Pillow Anti Wrinkle Elastic Pillow E3X8, Multi-Fold Organic Bamboo Toilet Paper, No Chemicals, Hypoallergenic for Se W5D7, Kelly and Windsor Alpaca Bamboo Pillow Low| Medium| High Profile, 3D Kimetsu No Yaiba Bamboo P32 Japan Anime Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover An. I'm happy with them. Continued use of detergents containing whiteners, bleach and optical brighteners is not recommended as they can change the colour or weaken the fabric over time.