By: Charles Curtis, https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/05/horace-grant-michael-jordan-the-last-dance-lies-reaction-interview, Horace Grant accused Michael Jordan of lying in 'The Last Dance', I found this on FTW and wanted to share: THE BEST INSIGHTS FROM THE ULTIMATE INSIDERS, Blue Rush: A NY Giants Podcast

Grant won three NBA titles with the Bulls from 1991 to 1993, before leaving for the Magic in 1994.

“My point is: Why the hell did he want to bring that up? I have never seen this in all of my life. "I would never put anything personal out there," Grant said. Grant acknowledged a friendship with Smith, who wrote the best-selling book, "The Jordan Rules." host? *visit For The Win: https://www.ftw.usatoday.com In a radio interview with ESPN 1000 in Chicago, Horace Grant said the idea coming from Jordan that he was the source in author Sam Smith’s infamous book, “The Jordan Rules,” is false. Why would MJ just point me out? “Sam and I have always been great friends.

Privacy Notice "When that so-called documentary is about one person, basically, and he has the last word on what's going to be put out there ... it's not a documentary," Grant said. Terms of Use ", Bulls teams that won three consecutive NBA titles from 1991-1993, to have issues with how they were portrayed, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. "My point is, he said that I was the snitch, but yet and still after 35 years he brings up his rookie year going into one of his teammate's rooms and seeing coke, and weed and women. Grant won three NBA titles with the Bulls from 1991 to 1993, before leaving for the Magic in 1994. Grab this bundle that includes Tidal music streaming, Apple AirPods Pro are $55 off on Amazon — the lowest price ever, Coach Outlet Black Friday deals launch early with 70 percent off handbags, B&H takes up to 45 percent off MacBooks, iPads and more for holiday deals, Ric Ocasek's son slams him as a deadbeat dad who 'was never there'. I’m telling you, it was only a grudge. That he had to have two sources, two, to write a book, I guess. One of his former teammates, however, thinks it was 10 hours of propaganda, calling out Jordan for alleged lies and throwing others under the bus, and labeled it a “so-called documentary.”. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. bc( 'nyp-brightcove-player-1' ); Horace Grant accused Michael Jordan of lying in 'The Last Dance' Share this article share tweet text email link Andrew Joseph. But all of that was kind of edited out of the documentary, if you want to call it a documentary," Grant said.

The mere fact that Sam Smith was an investigative reporter. He said Jordan's involvement in the production of the 10-part series calls the objectivity of director Jason Hehir into question. I mean, if you want to call somebody a snitch, that's a damn snitch right there.". Grant was a major part of the Bulls teams that won three consecutive NBA titles from 1991-1993 before he left Chicago as a free agent in 1994 to sign with the Orlando Magic. SportsPulse: Michael Jordan's former teammate BJ Armstrong believes 'The Last Dance' will have a lasting impact due its universal message.

Appearing on ESPN 1000 radio in Chicago, Grant called Jordan's allegation that he was the one who leaked locker room details to journalist Sam Smith "a downright, outright, completely lie.". Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights And I think he proved that during this so-called documentary.

Thanks for contacting us. Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley were good friends despite some... Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Why was that in there?

"It wasn't real -- because a lot of things [Jordan] said to some of his teammates, that his teammates went back at him.

Michael Jordan and Horace Grant AP; Getty Images. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. “But all of that was kind of edited out of the documentary, if you want to call it a documentary.”. What's that got to do with anything? “And my point is, he said that I was the snitch, but yet and still after 35 years, he brings up his rookie year going into one of his teammates’ rooms and seeing coke, and weed and women,” Grant said, referring to one of the earlier episodes of the show. 'The Last Dance' and Michael Jordan reminded us of a life lesson we needed to hear. We’re still great friends. Welcome to For The Win's European Union Experience. “It’s only a grudge, man. *like FTW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/usatodayftw. "My point is: Why the hell did he want to bring that up? We handled that that year really well as a team.”. Tried to do whatever he could to help that team. [8] seconds, [Jordan calling him] selfish. What’s that got to do with anything? who wrote the best-selling book, "The Jordan Rules. However, he denied being one of Smith's inside sources. *follow @ForTheWin: https://www.twitter.com/forthewin [8] seconds in the documentary, so-called documentary, about Pip? For more great sports stories ...

25 best early Black Friday 2020 deals you can already shop, Need entertainment this winter? “I have never seen a quote-unquote number two guy, as decorated as Scottie Pippen, portrayed so badly,” Grant said. Listen on Apple Podcasts | Spotify, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Horace Grant blasts Michael Jordan for calling him a 'snitch' }, The 10-part Michael Jordan documentary, “The Last Dance,” about his final season with the Bulls, drew mostly widespread acclaim. %link%

Many COVID-19 patients later develop mental illness, study finds, Who will replace Alex Trebek as 'Jeopardy!' Your California Privacy Rights He didn’t like how many of his former teammates were portrayed and felt the documentary played loose with the truth, claiming 90 percent of it was “B.S.