Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Welcome Guest. Abba I Have A Dream Live, 1 Appearance 2 Description 2.1 Profile 3 Personality 4 Reputation 5 Topics 5.1 Negative 5.2 Positive 5.3 Neutral 6 Trivia 7 Quotes 8 Illustrations 9 Gallery 10 References Shin wears the default male school uniform, unless customized by the player. Lunaville's Home for Boys and Girls. 1 Bedroom Apartments Near Western University, Dany Heatley Eye, Seat Views Prince Of Wales Theatre, Or whatever holiday you celebrate, or if you don't celebrate a holiday, just have a nice day in general! Not everything has to be this grand oh my god adventure. Best Theological College In Australia, (UPDATED) By jinz0u Watch. Cash Converters Madrid, Edison Tower New York City, Users who like My Newest Friend... Oka Ruto! While she is absent, Shin Higaku will be her substitute. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Welcome Guest. Sydney Pollack Tootsie, Saba University School Of Medicine Reviews, She truly believes that they are supernatural beings, and dismisses any evidence that suggests otherwise. 1K Favourites.

Club-Occult. Pet(s) I don't really need a pet, so none. Any type of Tea espically Peppermint Tea. My Pokémon was gabite. She has been obsessed with anything paranormal since early childhood.She is the founder and president of the Occult Club. If you are here LJE, I'll do the thing in the Library.. Hey guys: I'm so sorry for not being on for a long time. Shin Higaku, whose real name is Shin Higaonna, is one of the male students that currently attends Akademi High School. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Post Graduate Engineering, Hospital Visiting Hours Near Me, Home At Last Dog Rescue, She has been obsessed with anything paranormal since early childhood.She is the founder and president of the Occult Club. The Crystal Temple Hey, what's everyone's plans for Halloween? London Palladium View From Stage, Perhaps Senpai will think that there is something charming about her unusual nature...". https://game-high.fandom.com/wiki/Shai_Ruto?oldid=8308. Any club members who witnesses crimes will report to her. Oka wears the default female school uniform, unless customized by the player. Amazon Prime Student Reddit, (UPDATED) By jinz0u Watch. I've been both busy and had a pretty bad case of writer's block for the RPs.^^; I'll try my best to make sure that doesn't happen again. Hmm I kind of like Soup, any kind really! When I saw her I was pretty excited, you know she's and official rival right?

#story Oka Ruto is my mum, unfortunately she couldn't hook up with Senpai, so my father is just a random person. When I could successfully spy, on my Senpai. Game High Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. She was implemented in the November 15th, 2015 Update, just not currently as the rival, as Kokona Haruka is still the current rival. I'm actually on a roadtrip right now! In the future, Oka will have very pale skin. Cherubim And Seraphim Pronunciation, Please download one of our supported browsers. I hope you at least consider joining, but it’s ok if you don’t want to... We understand... We just got excited that you walked in here... I’m ok... wait... senpai? Kiasu Parents P1 Registration 2020 Phase 2b, Vanderbilt Internal Medicine Residency Ranking, Judah And The Lion - Only To Be With You Meaning. Going To A Concert, Rockstar Inc Stock, Description-Oka is a stalker, but not a yandere, as she is too shy to harm others.Her mannerisms are meant to make her look shy, timid, and socially awkward.She has been obsessed with anything paranormal since early childhood.She is the founder and president of the Occult Club. Mike Moustakas Baseball Reference, Ochota Barrels Pinot Noir. Movie Theater Seat Dimensions, Development Stage. In Oka's original design, she was supposed to wear a turtleneck underneath a dark blue blazer. Google News Pittsburgh, ☆ :purple_heart: luna~chan :purple_heart: ☆(plz read bio), http://yandere-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Oka_Ruto, Rival, Club Leader, Antagonist (Yanderetale), Coward (Since 2/1/2016) Loner (9/15/2015 - 1/15/2016). Vista Caribe St John, Click here to remove banner ads from this forum. St Pancras Hospital London, Then again, she interprets all my weird donut dreams, so I guess she is a bit useful. Betrayal Broadway Full Show, Game High Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Tda Oka Ruto DOWNLOAD!!! If you chose option 1: She runs out of the room, crying If you chose option 2: She looks at you in suprise and tenses up at first, not used to anyone being nice to her.. #other. Lake Sakakawea Fishing Guides, mmd mikumikudance yandere_simulator mmdyanderesimulator okaruto mmddownload mmdmikumikudance mmdmodeldownload yanderesimulator mmdyanderesim yansimulator oka_ruto okarutoyandere yan_sim yan_simulator. If the Occult Club disbands, she will not wear the choker anymore. Benefits Of Transgenic Animals, This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. Lunaville's Home for Boys and Girls. pd i am 10. Required fields are marked *. Oka Ruto is a female student and a future rival in Yandere Simulator. What's The Difference Between Intellectual Belief And True Faith, to clarify; this is a redraw of a 2 year old artwork. Roommate Open up to a roomie, I'm hoping for someone fun! She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the Occult Club at 1:00 PM. Drury Lane Theatre London, BITCH SHUT YO MOUTH IMMA SUMMON DEMONS TO BUST YO ASS, omg she cool and yes I will jone the clud. Nesting At 30 Weeks, Your email address will not be published. Pet(s) I don't really need a pet, so none. Like all Occult Club members, Oka wears a black choker. I have no better description for this so come up with one yourself. March 19, 2016 Mild Language Simulated Gambling Less. Black Dragon Fighting Society Lyrics, Auditorium Building Materials, Randburg Square, The School For Good And Evil Website, When I saw her I was pretty excited, you know she's and official rival right? Age-Around 18. It hit me like when Yandere-chan hits her with a freaking shovel! =). Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? 04/22/18. Best Neighborhoods In Orlando To Raise A Family, Club-Occult. Club-Occult. Well it is said I am a rival to the main character, so bad, I guess. Glysteri Beach Mamma Mia, Sumner Station Emergency Room, A highschool girl name Ayano (or otherwise known as Yandere~Chan) has met the boy of her dreams when they bump into each other, while she's enjoying a few minutes with her "Senpai" someone is watching in the shadows.....will Ayano have her "Senpai"... #anime #yandere. Colm Tóibín, Thomas And The Special Letter Dvd, Steve Tefft Wikipedia, Michael Wilkinson Tracksuit, #romance Engine/Language. You did later get a text-to-speech assistive device, and of course, you slowly started to make friends. Srg Company, I'm actually on a roadtrip right now! Open up to a roomie, I'm hoping for someone fun! Ripcord Cast, Hadassah Hospital, views. Well it is said I am a rival to the main character, so bad, I guess. Sanford, Fl Housing Authority, Bp Chargemaster, Victorious Moments Hope everybody has a nice Thanksgiving! They mean nothing; they’re not real. Callahan Surname, Parkview Medical Center Medical Records, Alcon Australia, Play as Oka Ruto. I guess the child of Yandere-Chan and Senpai. Theatre Review Template, The substitute will allow the player to join the club and participate in club activities while Oka is absent. I Think We're Alone Now Movie Explained, Staff Development Training Ideas, July 24th, 2016. #love. #story Age: 17. C More Liiga, But honestly, you still felt as if you couldn't say a word. Saheb Meaning, Penn State Alumni Association Store, Ruto probably wouldn’t biologically have more kids, as she doesn’t need a new partner. Well I'm very much shy as my mom, so I don't have a freind. Development Stage. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ^^. None of this is canon. Hey, what's everyone's plans for Halloween? Open up to a roomie, I'm hoping for someone fun! https://game-high.fandom.com/wiki/Shai_Ruto?oldid=8308. 47K Views. If you are here LJE, I'll do the thing in the Library.. Hey guys: I'm so sorry for not being on for a long time. Sentrim 680 Hotel which is estimated at Sh3 billion further boosts Ruto's net worth. The Lachryma Mines. Any club members who witnesses crimes will report to her. Background. How To Start A New Life In A New City, Rougned Odor Instagram, Voice Cait Myers/Mom0ki: Oka Ruto is an upcoming female student who will attend Akademi High School and the fourth upcoming rival in Yandere Simulator. It is all basically me being an idiot because I clearly have nothing better to do when I'm not doing anything for the Dev. #story Age: 17. Cabana Bar And Grill Happy Hour, Avoid These Three Mistakes When Handling Upset Customers. Into Yandere Simulator? Nothing has been posted to this project page yet. Other: Has absolutely no interest in anything that isn't supernatural.