I have seen this a couple of times and both times it was an update to the TikTok that I hadn’t seen and not downloaded. Socially powerful website introduces themselves as a market global leader in the era of influencer marketing. The home option takes you to the main page of TikTok where videos are automatically played. 1. You can directly go to any tab and find the related social media influencer. So, whenever you search for the influencers on any influencer platform you need to make sure that you are connecting with the right person. For those who don’t meet the guidelines you can still comment on videos and follow your favorite creators. This website offers you several tabs for connecting with the different types of social media influencers such as Facebook, YouTube, twitter, Instagram etc. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. It supports finding the perfect influencers from the TikTok website. Once you know the name of influencer and ready with an account, simply login to TikTok on the mobile and then tap on the search bar and then enter the name or id of influencer with whom you want to connect and then tap on the enter button. On a device or on the web, viewers can watch and discover millions of personalized short videos. My 10-year-old has adults contacting them through TikTok. There is an fake account created in my name in TikTok and many of my videos have also been posted in that account. Join over 260,000 subscribers! There is not much influencer database available. Enter the Name of TikTok Influencer Once you know the name of influencer and ready with an account, simply login to TikTok on the mobile and then tap on the search bar and then enter the name or id of influencer with whom you want to connect and then tap on the enter button. This website is used by the most trusted brands to search the influencers for promotions of their brands. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. If your phone does not have a SIM card, you should visit your carrier to see if you can get the number transferred to a different cell phone. That’s why everyone gives their Instagram account or Snapchat in their bio: so that people can contact them. Tap on the ‘Me’ option in the TikTok app and tap on ‘Following’ which will take you to your list of friends. You can then set your username and add a profile picture. The searching function is powerful but works very slow. This website focuses on making a long term relationship between the clients and influencers. Still the database of the influencers is not much larger. If you want the account removed, contact "privacy at tiktok.com". TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their … 5. You can contact "privacy at tiktok.com" with the username of the child's account. Upfluence is the most popular and powerful influencer searching platform which has millions of influencer database from mostly all categories. Hit Send when you’re finished to send it. When you first install TikTok, you have to create an account using your phone number, email address, or log in using Facebook. So, think thrice before sending any Email to them. Find regional contact information for customer support, business, advertising or PR inquiries. 3. Calculator, Find It has over 120,000 registered influencers. My 9-year-old child opened an account and published videos, and I want to delete it but they do not remember their password and email address. This website was introduced in the online market in 2014 and now it has about 40000 influencers registered on it. To the right of each video is a profile icon, then a heart icon that functions the same as Facebook Likes and a speech bubble for comments. Find Now >>. Listening, Top If the user is someone who you recently friended you can tap on the icon that looks like a message next to the plus sign to access their profile. This website allows users to find the influencers from the most popular social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat and TikTok. Tap Me on the bottom-right. Good for the big brands only because the price is very high. How do I get the account shut down? Julius comes with the powerful database of 120000 worldwide influencers. The ‘Me’ option to the far right is where you can access the settings, your profile, and more administrative type options, Those under 16 years old do not have access to messaging (there’s a whole law and they paid millions of dollars for violations of that law; if you were wondering why). After tapping the enter button, you will see several users according to your entered name or username just like the attached screenshot. While making any partnership with the influencers the website takes care a lot about the deal between the influencers and client to manage their relationship for long term. Influencers, Influencer Make sure to send Email when you thing that influencer is free because there are chances that they open your Email and read your partnership or relationship offer. The support of most trusted brands in the market. Figuring out the interface (or all the buttons and options in the TikTok app) is fairly simple. If you write good subject there are chances that influencer can open your Email. You get the idea. The pricing is expensive and doesn't friendly to small business. Influencers are also humans and they have several things to do in their daily routine life just like us. Better for premium brands but the pricing is expensive. This website actually provides the accurate content to the client which is actually useful for them. If you have a video to add as a bio, you can do that now or you can go back to the settings and do it later. Avoid making embarrassing mistakes on Zoom! Stay tuned with our weekly recap of what’s hot & cool. When navigating the For You screen above, you will have seen the little speech-bubble icon to the right of the video. Scroll to Safety and change settings for Who Can Send Me Comments, Who Can Duet With Me, Who Can React to Me, and Who Can Send Me Messages. The interface of this website is not user-friendly to the new users. Contact TikTok to fix that. Socially Powerful website mainly specialized in searching the influencers of the TikTok. Trying to send messages but saying need phone to link but my number in and says phone already linked but still can’t send messages, I need a help my massage opti on are going there have no any kind of massage options I don’t do any massage anyonea, I need help please I had a account but didn’t know then I opened a new one not knowing by email but I cannot add my number because of the old profile, I can send messages or get messages on tiktok. Find right YouTuber for your brand with InflueNex. Out to Influencers, Online Video Marketing to Promote Business, Top Action game YouTubers in All Countries sort by subscribers, Top Gaming YouTubers in All Countries sort by subscribers, Top Role-playing video game YouTubers in All Countries sort by Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Swipe left for another video or allow the one on-screen to finish to automatically begin another. Your email address will not be published. • It also allows you to track the campaign results as well. This website also offers software which can be installed on the windows computers. Influencers mostly received many Emails, phone calls and messages every day. How to Contact TikTok Influencers Manually Step 1. This is uses and trusted by many top brands over Internet. 6. If you learn or discover that your child has registered an account on the TikTok platform, you should contact "privacy at tiktok.com" indicating the child's username. Why? TikTok's terms of service prevent users under the age of 13 from registering. To send a message in TikTok you will have to be friends or following the account. I have an old account that I do not use from 5 years ago. 4. The website is able to find influencers from the YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok and some other platforms. It does make it easier to know which one does what. Influencers for Brand, Top Role-playing video game YouTubers in All Countries sort by subscribers, Part 1: How to Contact TikTok Influencers with Easy Steps, Part 2: How to Contact TikTok Influencers with Helpful Tools, Part 3: Tips & Tricks about Contacting TikTok Influencers, https://theinfluencermarketingfactory.com/, 1.6 Best Online Influencer Outreach Agency, 1.10 Get an Influencer's Contact Information, 1.12 Influencer Outreach in Email Marketing, 1.13 Influencer Outreach Save Your Content Marketing, 1.15 Content Strategies for Influencer Outreach, 1.18 Write a Good Influencer Outreach Letter, 1.23 Contact Influencers to Partner with You, 1.25 Contact YouTubers for Permission to Use Their Music, 1.26 Sales Contact Influencers for Promotion, 2.15 Contact Other YouTubers for Collaboration, 2.18 Company Contact You to Promote Product on YouTube, 2.20 Contact YouTuber to Review Your Product, 2.23 Contact Minecraft YouTubers for Collaboration, 2.24 Contact Indian YouTubers for Collaboration, 3.10 Contacted by YouTuber to Promote Your Products. Outreach, Influencer In an effort to protect children’s privacy, certain features have been disabled for those under the age of 16. Send a message on TikTok You have a couple of ways to reach out to someone on TikTok. Brands communicate with the influencers on TikTok who has millions of followers and ask them to promote their products and services. You have options from the home screen at the top to the right, and at the bottom of the app. If you need to find the TikTok influencers manually then this is really very easy. The icon to the right of the ‘Plus’ button is where you will see your activity. Place it into another cell phone. Analyze Influencers, Compare Try logging into TikTok again. So, you need to make sure to stay away from these influencers. Occasionally you will see a message that says ‘Unable to send’ when you try to leave a comment or message using TikTok.