You don’t have to do anything once you’ve signed up. By agreeing to this message, you accept our. Just go to the top right of the page and click ‘Buy your NUS extra card now’ and fill in your details. New Comment Subscribe Save for later Embed 93 Comments . The card will arrive in the post a couple of days later and is valid for a year. But you never know, you may find that accountancy and bookkeeping might be your new thing! Copyright © 2004-2020 hotukdeals. bwatt72 on 19/11/2017 - 15:27. If only I could get the discounts without all the pesky work... Amazon is one of the companies offering students money off, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers, Accounting and Bookkeeping course from Wowcher costing £9, Top 10 places to score BIG student discount savings online, including Apple, WH Smith and Virgin Media, Best reflective running gear to wear in the dark that also look stylish, Stay safe and stylish this winter. Related Stores. I’ve found 2 methods of getting the NUS extra card without being a student, so hopefully, you’ll find one that suits you. Okay so basically I read online if you sign up for a cheap online course it makes you a student and you can apply for a student card (I'm on a gap year before college) I did it and it worked. *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Links on our site are monetised, it means we can keep our platform free to use, without compromising on impartiality. Education & Work. Just go to the top right of the page and click ‘Buy your NUS extra card now’ and fill in your details. hotukdeals is … All rights reserved. She was dismissed by doctors and told "it was just migraines" but the pains were actually a brain tumour, Tom Parker calls Strictly’s Max George ‘k***head’ after he announces son's birth on air, Former The Wanted singer Tom Parker has dubbed Strictly Come Dancing star Max George a 'k***head' after he accidentally announced the birth of his baby boy on Lorraine, EXCLUSIVE: Soldiers from coronavirus test regiment 'broke lockdown with illegal drug party', EXCLUSIVE: Royal Military Police are probing allegations that up to 21 troops from 32 Engineer Regiment were at a bash at barracks in Catterick, North Yorks, last Thursday, Woman sexually assaulted in park as five men try to rape her in 'prolonged struggle', Metropolitan Police said the brave women fought off the attackers in a 'prolonged struggle' as they attempted to rape her and sexually assaulted her in an early hours horror, First look at The Chase’s new Chaser as excited fans speculate it’s a familiar face, The Chase bosses have teased a quick glimpse of the latest addition to the gameshow as viewers speculate that Irish contestant Darragh Ennis has bagged the role, Man stabs wife to death as brave 12-year-old daughter attempts to fight him off, Killer Emerson Figueiredo flew into a rage and attacked Nathalia Da Paixao with a knife as their young daughter attempted to protect her mother, a court in New Hampshire heard, Princess Diana's pal says 'Martin Bashir's tissue of lies made her paranoid', Rosa Monckton - the best friend of Princess Diana - claims Matin Bashir acted in a “heartless and dishonest way”, Expert answers your questions amid hopes jab can end Covid-19 nightmare, Dr Mike Tildesley, associate professor in infectious disease modelling at the University of Warwick, answers your questions about the breakthrough announced by drug company Pfizer yesterday, Free Cheesburger/Mayo Chicken/McFlurry when you buy a McDonald's Extra Value Meal. Whether or not we're paid doesn't change how hot a deal can potentially get - that's only up to hotukdeals members. I already have a nus card but can’t seem to find a way for unidays, We use cookies to improve and personalise your browsing experience, to perform analytics and research, and to provide social media features. This doesn’t mean handing over £9,000 in fees and talking about your life changing gap yah - you just need to sign up to a £9 course online. Get … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the FrugalFemaleFashion community, Continue browsing in r/FrugalFemaleFashion. The day it expires is a sad day for a student - it’s the beginning of full-priced adult life. First Floor, 2-4 Holywell Lane, Hackney, London EC2A 3ET, Is there a way to get a unidays account without being a student? Press J to jump to the feed. hotukdeals.com - The Largest Deal Community in the UK. I don't remember if I've used it on there or not but you're welcome to PM me for it if you want to try it. Post a comment. We believe it should always be up to our community to decide which deals fly and which fall. There are hundreds of offers advertised on the NUS site, and even more opportunities to save, just by flashing your card in pubs and small shops all around the UK. Find and share the best deals, promotional codes and vouchers from on and off the web. Company number - 9729292. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Registered in England and Wales. UNiDAYS. Don’t worry, e-Careers isn’t going to start sending letters home for poor attendance. Find someone else who is a student and ask them to share their username and password with you. I know you can apply with a picture of your student card if your school doesn't have an email but then my student card says the name of the institution which their website says they don't support so I doubt they would accept it. You will never be able to get the kind of reductions, at the same amount of brands than when you flash your NUS card. Post Tweet Share Share with WhatsApp Share with Messenger Community Updates. With this offer from Wowcher, to legitimately get an NUS card, it will cost you £22 in all. mysterytal on 19/11/2017 - 15:41 . Now once you have bought the course, you’re officially a student and can get yourself an NUS Extra card , which will cost you £12. Pepper Deals Ltd. You can get your card sent to your Uni free of charge, or pay an extra £1 to have it delivered to your home. it is possible if you know how without needing an educational email address. So you need to weigh up if you’ll use the discount card enough to make your money back. So here’s the secret, you just have to become a student. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Just search for ‘e-careers’ and it will search all the discount sites for offers and you can pick the cheapest one (or even one you might be interested in studying). hotukdeals is a community for deal seekers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. How does one get unidays without being a student would like to save on certain sites online thanks. A community to help you stay stylish without wearing out your wallet! Now hear me out! However the online institution is not supported by unidays and I'm wondering is there any other way for me to get unidays considering I do have a student card. The problem is these courses are around £200, so here’s what you do, go to sites such as discount and find one that is 97% off, such as this Accounting and Bookkeeping course from Wowcher costing £9 , until 26th April 2016. Okay so basically I read online if you sign up for a cheap online course it makes you a student and you can apply for a student card (I'm on a gap year before college) I did it and it worked. These deals come and go on daily deals sites, so if you decide not to get this deal now, a good place to check for them is a site called dealzippy . :/. So probably not if the course/school isn't affiliated with them. Is there a way to get a unidays account without being a student. Thanks. Is there a way to get a unidays account without being a student? BUT, there’s a sneaky way to get an NUS card even if you’re NOT a student. How you can get the same discounts as a student, but not pay the tuition fees (or need to go to lectures) for just £22 - and it's all above board, Get our money-saving tips and top offers direct to your inbox with the Mirror Money newsletter. Whether it's a quick jog or a long walk, these are the top pieces of kit worth adding to your winter workout arsenal, Asda release reindeer crumpets ready for Christmas and they are so cute, Priced at £1 for a pack of six, these will make the perfect breakfast treat in the run up to Christmas, Martin Lewis strikes deal with Sainsbury's to give vulnerable people more Nectar points, Extremely vulnerable people who have already redeemed points to use in Nectar's "double-up" event no longer have until November 17 to take advantage of the promotion, Amazon and Sauce Shop launch Christmas Stuffing Ketchup and it sounds delicious, Priced at £2.99 and available now, seven year old Berty’s Christmas stuffing recipe was chosen to be the Amazon and Sauce Shop’s ‘kidchup’ for 2020 after the success of Brussel Sprout ketchup last year, Six easy ways to boost your credit score from Netflix to council tax bills, A new service means you can now boost your credit score using council tax bills, streaming services like Netflix and even your savings - and it's good news for 17million people, Marlon Brando’s son defends Kim Kardashian’s ‘tone deaf’ 40th and says ‘leave her alone’, Former child star Miko Brando has urged haters to leave Kim Kardashian alone after she flew her nearest and dearest to Tetiaroa Island to celebrate her 40th birthday, Sheridan Smith to spill on James Corden romance and mental health battle in memoir, Actress Sheridan Smith is going to open up about the dramatic highs and lows she's experienced in her career and personal life in a new autobiography, Holby City fans heartbroken by Ric Griffin's tearjerker exit after 19 years, Ric Griffin has been involved in a number of huge storylines over the past two decades, from his son's tragic death to grappling with his cancer diagnosis, Seven areas where coronavirus rates have soared as UK endures deadliest day in months, Worrying Public Health England figures show that Hull has seen a huge leap in infections, with the city now the second worst hotspot in the country - with North East Lincolnshire among the areas recording big increases, Man stole £33k from church to spend on adult websites – before being conned himself, Lonely Ian Muschamp siphoned off funds which would have been used to pay for building work and was told by a judge: "There's no fool like an old fool", EXCLUSIVE: 'I think Yorkshire Ripper killed my sister - now I want to hear him confess before he dies from coronavirus', EXCLUSIVE: The family of Gloria Booth, 29, who was strangled and dumped in a park in 1971, have called on seriously-ill Peter Sutcliffe to finally come clean about what happened, EXCLUSIVE: Yoko Ono slows down as she hands over business interests to her and John Lennon's son, EXCLUSIVE: Last month Sean Yoko Lennon was appointed a director at eight companies linked to Yoko and the Beatles, Joe Biden declares "America is back" and brands Donald Trump an "embarrassment", The US president will on Wednesday venture out in what would be the President's first public appearance since the presidential contest was called for his Democratic rival Joe Biden over the weekend, Melania Trump's prenup agreement - and what happens if she divorces Donald, Donald Trump married Melania Knauss in 2005 after the couple met at a Hollywood party, but they had a lot of paperwork to sort before they said their vows, Woman, 27, told by doctors headaches were 'just migraines' actually had brain tumour, Beth Parker was complaining of painful headaches for years.