That was in the very first wave of information we got.

Is there a reward for completing optional challenges in AC Unity. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There is nothing on main menu except continue. Find your savegame:Save game location 32-bit Windows:%PROGRAMFILES%\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\.

Open the folder.Inside the folder you'll find a number of folders with different numbers.For Unity, savegames can be folders with the following number: 720, 857, 944 or 945.For Syndicate it should be either 1875 or 1957. ACU.exe or LumaPlay.exe are the common file names to indicate the Assassin’s Creed Unity installer.

... Coming up with interesting ways of tackling the challenges is a whole new area for this game series. Some items like costume skins and some equipment are unlockable only with online access/co-op but their hardly necessary. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. For Unity, savegames can be folders with the following number: 720, 857, 944 or 945. 3. It's the one thing that I absolutely despise about the recent titles, so...yeah.

It's perfectly fine to play through without going online. Thanks for posting this. The next time it loaded online it would ask which file to use local or cloud data. The game has been developed so well and impressive Graphics in the game and new weapons, The game has also Ship mode in which the player has to sale ship in assassins creed unity. Assassin's Creed Unity PlayStation 4 . Related: Has there been any news on whether Ubisoft reinstated multiple save profiles for Origins? you will get a screen similar to this one. ~The Braindead Genius: Jinn Remona. I have unity on PC. "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." What I've done with my PS4 save is that I moved it to an external harddrive which I'm going to restore once the marathon is over.

Sure, could have just re-played the sequences, but then you miss some of the cutscenes in between. Disable Cloud Saves in Uplay (Settings -> General, then untick "Enable Cloud Save Synchronization for supported games"), 2. Is there a splitscreen option for Co-Op gameplay? Start AC Unity/Syndicate and play at least until it saves. Start AC Unity/Syndicate and play at least until it saves. PC Xbox One. The 4th Doctor to Sarah Jane Smith. Save game location 64-bit Windows:%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\(You can press Win+R and simply copy+paste the string there).You'll see a single folder with a long name. It's really simple to put things on the harddrive and to get the files off again. 3. Now you have two options. Ah yes found it! Assassin's Creed Unity. This will remove all saved data on the game so if you want to keep your old progress you should not do this! Make a backup of this folder and then delete it. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Cookies help us deliver our Services. You should keep those files in case you want to play … User Info: CitizenWolfie. I hated the thought of wiping my Unity & Syndicate saves. But isn't there are way to just delete the save from the My Games and Apps section on the dashboard? The program is categorized as Games. This download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as clean. Based on the number of players, and the difficulty of the mission, enemy strength and enemy numbers will increase, but these can be offset based on the gear of yourself, and your allies. Seeing as we reach Unity in the Marathon now, posting this guide seemed like a good idea. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before – and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Selecting the local save will replace the cloud save with it (and you'll have to manually turn it back). Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game.

4. In this case using the cloud save would restore the old save. Or let cloud saves disabled and re-enable them when you want your old save back. Keep in mind this is with Unity as my only installed Uplay game, if you have more games and the file isn't located there, well, I can't help you. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

Select "Create a User", not Play as Guest -- this lets you keep your saved data. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. When you re-enable cloud saves, you will get a screen similar to this one.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community.

When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth... http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/MadDogg59.png. All I did was delete it go offline and start a new game. You can even play co-op made missions on your own if you please and they're not that hard. Totally didn't think about moving my save file to a different Hard drive on my Xbox one when I restarted last week.