Sumbit correction. It works entirely offline and is open source! Search for: Capo: Add To Favorites 0 View Favorites. I Lived. Was this info helpful? key Transpose; 0; scroll Autoscroll 0 1 2 G 320033 Em 022000 C x32010 Csus2 x32013 [Verse I] G Hope when you take that jump. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/29285/i-lived/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. I Lived It chords by Blake Shelton. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. The key/tuning is slightly different than the original, but it's made that way to be easier. Chords is too complex? DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. 17,353 views, added to favorites 1,012 times. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), (Bui Nhu Sy approved). We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! I Lived chords by OneRepublic with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. [Intro] A F#m D D [Verse] A Daddy drove the wheels off a flatbed Ford F#m Flies found the hole in the old screen door D Granny said the dress that my sister wore D To church … Select version 1 0 / Bui Nhu Sy. G OneRepublic G Vote rhythm. Checkout. Difficulty: intermediate. I Lived It Written by Rhett Akins, Ashley Gorley, Ben Hayslip & Ross Copperman Recorded by Blake Shelton Album: Texoma Shore Capo on 3 [Intro] | G … Yes No. It's a simpler way to play the song I figured out, after dabbling with it a bit on my guitar, for beginners. You don't fear the fall G Hope when the water rises You build a wall Em Hope when the crowd screams out C They're screaming your name Em *Csus2 *Single strum Hope if everybody … 0 9,649 20,423. OneRepublic – I Lived Chords. (0) Bui Nhu Sy.