LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics to 'If You Were the Only Girl' by Doris Day. If I were the only girl in the world And you were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of eden, mmm, just made for two With nothing to harm our joy I would say We could go on loving in the same old way You're not logged in.   Your eyes have set me scheming, right or wrong. Sometimes when I feel low and things look blue I wish a boy I had, say, one like you Someone within her heart to build a … Lyrics © IAN WHITCOMB SONGS , Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. "If You Were The Only Boy In The World" Lyrics, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs, If You Were The Only Boy In The World lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! If I were the only girl in the world And you were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of eden, mmm, just made for two With nothing to harm our joy I would say Choose your language below.

FAVORITE © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And you were the only boy With nothing to mar our joy Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

A Garden of Eden just made for two   If I were the only girl in the world And you were the only boy Nothing else would matter in the world today We could go on loving in the same old way A garden of eden, mmm, just made for two With nothing to harm Someone who'd never part, to call my own, If you were the only girl in the world I could say such wonderful things to you HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Read more about it. Is your language not listed? . (from Downtown Abbey).

Nothing else would matter in this world today There would be such wonderful things to do Playlist. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. If You Were The Only Girl in the World Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/24572400/Alfie+Boe, Did I Make the Most of Loving You? more », Sheet Music  No one I'd fancy there for to love me too, Your eyes can set me dreaming all night long If you were the only girl in the world   (0 fans), Alfred Giovanni Roncalli Boe, known professionally initially as Alf or Alfred Boe and now as Alfie Boe, (born 29 September 1973) is an English tenor. Written in 1916 by Clifford Grey (music) and Nat D. Ayer (lyrics) it was taken from a hit musical from the same year, The Bing Boys Are Here (which was followed the next year by The Bing Boys Are There and by The Bing Boys On Broadway in 1918). Test your MusicIQ here! LetsSingIt in only English? I wish a boy I had, say, one like you, Someone within her heart to build a throne Reproduced below are the lyrics to the enduringly popular song If You Were The Only Girl In The World. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Sometimes when I feel bad And things look blue I wish a pal I had, say one like you. Lyrics Terms of Use, Sometimes when I feel low and things look blue Web.

LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Lyrics.com. Think you know music? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Not any longer! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! 11 Nov. 2020. "If You Were The Only Girl in the World Lyrics." And you were the only boy, No one I'd ever care for, dear, but you