Looking to see if my multi monitor base will fit, It's roughly 10inches. Hackers Help: IKEA Fredde Desk Vs Suggestions? Android Q: Bed pocket or shelf ideas for STUVA loft bed. Time to fix that big mistake I made years ago: buying a KULLEN 2-chest drawer instead of a MALM 2-chest drawer I actually wanted. IKEA GALANT Office Planner Tool Impressions. Jules. Why don't you try and see how much these guys charge? Also got some 1/4" washers. It's supported well enough by the frame that it really doesn't matter. Ikea stopped making them some time ago and don't sell anything comparable. This site uses cookies. ... That's right, all the lists of alternatives are crowd-sourced, and that's what makes the data powerful and relevant. Windows You’re bound to find something to inspire you. Had no warping issues and no issues with quality. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Building a PC and new Phanteks Evolv mid atx tower arrived. I have seen a couple on eBay/Gumtree but the sellers have no interest in shipping them and they are well out of my way so don't fancy a 500mi round trip just to collect lol. Apple Watch I have about 4ft of space to work with and a budget of around £100 but it can be stretched for the right desk. No reviews yet for IKEA Store, want to be first? Here's link to desk.. http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/50219044/, Figured Id share with yall what i did to my Fredde to make my pc be apart of my desk. even with that overhang, its a big enough area and supported not too far from the end to not warp there, I even occasionally use that area to help me get up from under the desk and its not snapped or warped yet and doesn't feel like it ever will. Popular free Alternatives to IKEA Store for Web, iPhone, Android, iPad, Android Tablet and more. Ikea GALANT Desk T-Leg Review / Disassembled. P S. I cannot stand keyboard drawers, which narrows down my search, I know…. Also I may have to remove the speaker side panels to make it fit which is kind of a bummer. Your email address will not be published. Da ist wenig zu machen. Don't want to put it on carpet, wife doesn't want it above or on desk, plus that would take up a ton of usable desk space. 4.4 out of 5 stars 6 ratings | 8 answered questions Currently unavailable. iPhone Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ubersonic, 20 May 2015. AlternativeTo is a free service that helps you find better alternatives to the products you love and hate. Ikea FREDDE: Like a GALANT, not modular, and taller. I have seen a couple on eBay/Gumtree but the sellers have no interest in shipping them and they are well out of my way so don't fancy a 500mi round trip just to collect lol. We’ve gone through hundreds of Ikea desk hack ideas to narrow it down to what we believe are the best ideas out there in this list of 25 desk hacks. We have 5,000 (+ counting!) the frame is tube sections and box section supports on shelves, you wont warp the desk or shelves. I was curious though because the dimensions I saw never specified... what is the depth of the shelf you would mount your monitors on? the only 'weak' parts I can see are the 2 sections either side of the cutout , they measure 220mm overhang before it hits the support bar underneath. $ My opinion: I've owned the Fredde for over 2 years at this point, and it's honestly held up great. Did t want to put in that much effort and this was cheap enough. iPad Explore 25+ apps like IKEA Store, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community.List updated: 10/3/2020 5:22:00 PM. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It has recently come to my attention that that Ikea GALANT desks may have been discontinued a... Once again, that ain't mine. Created by IKEA. . Seriously considering a FREDDE, but not too sure about the overall depth to be able to fit MIDI controllers that are 12″ deep. Right off the bat, I'm going to have to admit that I am not a big fan of this desk. The workspaces has enough room for 2 workstations and look at all the storage!Love this one Source. Cookies help us deliver our Services. What type of content do you plan to share with your subscribers? I’d say go for a desk, galant series it was I believe? If you like strolling around flea markets and boot sales on weekends or spending hours browsing through classifieds, you will love Shpock. Was the Fredrik not replaced by the Galant which has now been replaced by the Bekant? Interesting, what kind of desk is replacing it? I am in mourning. My only thought on the Fredde desk is that this desk would not be “hack-able” down the road which, as you will gather from this site, the ability to reconfigure the bits as your life/home changes can be an advantage. If you check out these be sure your big ass monitor setup fits. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop. The materials matter more if they're not reinforced. This stunning makeover shows you how to create this chic and super functional home office. Fredde. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AskBattlestations community. It fits my tower perfectly and raises it up off the ground. Unfortunately it doesn't fit on the Ikea fredde desk I currently have. iPad .. Might have answered my own question --- but still interested in what everyone else does to raise their computer off the carpet. Android Tablet I have one of those Frederik desks in a garage literally unboxed then packed away into a garage as we moved! I hack the hold JERKER , his better than Fred desk , if you found one opportunity = Go, http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/883894jerkerfin.jpg, http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/778153jerkerfinde769tails.jpg. Here are the basic Ikea Fredde dimensions: Width 55 1/8″ (140 cm) up to 72 7/8″ (185 cm) Depth 29 1/8″ (74 cm) Height 57 1/2″ (146 cm) Here are the vanilla Ikea … Continue reading FREDDE vs. JERKER This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So oder so ähnlich, beginnt ein spontaner Ausflug zu Ikea an einem Samstag Morgen. Ikea Fredde Computer Work Station, Black Brand: IKEA. We’ve gone through hundreds of Ikea desk hack ideas to narrow it down to what we believe are the best ideas out there in this list of 25 desk hacks. Good luck on your search, my desk bits have been reconfigured in four different ways over the years. In the past few years, I've gone through a fair number of desks at home. Ikea Desk Hack For a Home Office for 2. Do you need something? Curious of anyone else has Ikea Fredde desk with gaming PC tower? And there you have it, 21+ gorgeous and affordable Ikea desk hacks perfect for all types of work spaces. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. ), http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50219044/, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Explore 25+ apps like IKEA Store, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community. If you prefer something more spacious, you may have to hack one, like this. I took the shelf off on one side and used this in place (when put lengthwise alongside lower part of desk, it is a good depth, and just barely wide enough for my tower), and I know it can support the weight of tower as opposed to trying to rig something. © COPYRIGHT 2020 IKEAHACKERS.NET | IKEA® is a registered trademark of Inter-IKEA Systems B.V. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Personally, I find the FREDDE too busy with too much going on. OpenBazaar is an open source project to create a decentralized network for commerce online—using Bitcoin—that has no fees and cannot be censored. iPhone We are... Find quality products at unbeatable prices at home, in our stores or on the go. Egal. Unfortunately it doesn't fit on the Ikea fredde desk I currently have. $ I really would recommend the fredde desk, you can find them second hand for around £50 on facebook marketplace when they pop up, absolute bargain at that price. 23. Africa's ultimate online shopping experience which combines convenience and safety bringing to you quality products at the best prices. And there you have it, 21+ gorgeous and affordable Ikea desk hacks perfect for all types of work spaces. Looks like Pine veneer with fiberboard and honeycomb structure recycled paper filling; Arkelstorp. Also not sure where I'd pick it up? I know this is an old question, but for others wondering the same, I believe you can just turn the brackets on the shelves inwards (the slit for them is on the interior of the poles) and use the shelves underneath the top shelf, if your speakers are small enough. Odd one this, but does anyone know of any kind of alternative to the Ikea Fredrik desk which are currently available to order online? Web Web Freemium Home furnishings, kitchens, beds, sofas Press J to jump to the feed. I've had mine for 5 years and it's good as new. I just bought this desk and came across your post while searching for my own solution. Blockworks Furniture: An Ikea GALANT & BILLY alternative? I THOUGHT that the lower shelves were like the upper shelves in that they could face either inside or outside... so I just figured I'd be able to put one of the lower shelves facing outside and put my tower on that. An Ikea desk hack might provide the inspiration to create exactly what you need. The Fredde is a great desk at its price and how cramp it is depends on how much equipment you have. Ikea THYGE Desk Impressions: Like an A-Leg GALANT? All look pretty much the same. But how similar is the Fredde to the Jerker? Hackers Help 7 Comments 2. It can be a little wobbly if you don't have the PC shelves at the bottom hooked up right, that's my biggest criticism. IKEA hackers is all about modding, repurposing and customizing IKEA products. You’re bound to find something to inspire you. Yea the lower shelf can only go inside unfortunately. Zurück zum Key Light von elgato, welches im Prinzip perfekt wäre, aaaaber der Preis ist mir dann doch etwas zu abgehoben. This fits your . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. iPad. iPhone Android Tablet I have seen a couple on eBay/Gumtree but the sellers have no interest in shipping them and they are well out of my way so don't fancy a 500mi round trip just to collect lol. I am looking into becoming a YouTube Gamer and need a suitable desk. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Kindle Fire. The... Ikea BEKANT: Is the GALANT being replaced? Press J to jump to the feed.