That way, we take better care of resources. Handpicked combinations for a new fresh look. Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished. "My idea with the MICKE series was to simplify everything we do with our computers and mobile phones in today's high-tech world. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. Excellent quality, would highly recommend! You can extend your work surface by combining desks and drawer units. I wanted something that was less than 60CMS wide to make a L return along the far wall to meet with my Alex drawers and compatible desk top. It's a good size, big enough to comfortably work with a laptop and folder open, but doesn't take up the entire room (my study is quite small). By using recycled paper in this product, we consume less new raw materials and lower our environmental impact while existing materials get new life. By using sawmill leftovers and scrap wood in the particle board in this product, we make use of whole trees and not only the trunks. Delivery and assembly prices not included. We're not using it for a computer/laptop, so this part is redundant. Came highly recommend, perfect size for laptop, spare screen, keyboard and mouse. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. Very sturdy, slim but still plenty of work space. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. That is why by 2030, we want all materials in our products to be recycled or renewable, and sourced in responsible ways. Cable outlets and compartment at the back keep your cables and extension leads out of view but close at hand. It is quite lightweight though, I wouldn't stand on it, or overload it as it becomes wobbly. Not too big or small. An easy to build and what looks like great little desk. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period. It looks and feels solid. Cable management/ Back rail/ Shelf/ Front: Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging. Very slick and modern desk, looks like a high end product. Having 2 drawers for storage is handy. Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. Does the job perfectly and is ideal for those who want to hide there wires and connections etc, This desk was bought for crafting , it’s sturdy well made and good looking . whilst 2cms too tall, it fits perfectly and goes together with the usual IKEA efficiency. The clever design at the back hides messy cables. Delivery and assembly prices not included. Would be even better if the desk wasn't so easily marked by pen. That is why by 2030, we want all materials in our products to be recycled or renewable, and sourced in responsible ways. Everything fits perfectly great sturdy desk Woolf highly recommend. A long table top makes it easy to create a workspace for two. A clean and simple look that fits just about anywhere. Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary. A very straightforward desk to construct. Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished. Sturdy desk with two large drawers perfect for storing my many notebooks and bits of paperwork in. You can combine it with other desks or drawer units in the MICKE series to extend your work space. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period.