About See All. This includes Iorio’s ability to obtain a report of my credit history, driving record, and other information that may be necessary in making an employment decision. Delivery & Pickup Options - 134 reviews of Iorio's Gelateria "A friend told me about Iorio's - I never would have noticed it otherwise, and I'm really glad I did! Gelato. Forgot account? See more of Iorio's Gelato on Facebook. The colder your treat, the more likely it will paralyze your taste buds, give you brain freeze, and prevent you from experiencing the full flavor.

- Results driven, proactive, and self-motivated, - Ability to work in a team and independentl. Examples of specific responsibilities include greeting guests, serving gelato and other Iorio’s products, creating gelato masterpieces, answering questions & phones, cleaning equipment and dishes, updating website with current flavors & specials, smiling, learning, updating company reports, and other duties as necessary for delivering the Italian gelateria experience. Their flavors include traditional Italian pistachio, stracciatella, nocciola, and innovative flavor combinations such as banana caramel praline and pomegranate champagne sorbetto. Create New Account. 1034 Trowbridge Rd. Log In. The History and Mystery of Latte Art .

Personal Reference (YOUR BEST FRIEND....WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME FUNNY STORIES ABOUT YOU!

Our mission is to enrich peoples’ lives by sharing a unique, cultural, and tasty experience and our vision is deliver sweetness to the world! Join our Iorio Gelato team, love your job, eat lots of gelato, and have fun! I hereby affirm that the information provided on this application (and accompanying resume, if any) is true to the best of my knowledge. #AnnArbor #ArtFair2016 #TBT. Community See All. I understand that my employment can be terminated, with or without cause, at any time at the discretion of either the company or myself. Please check the days of the week/times you are generally available: Delivery & Pickup Options - 33 reviews of Iorio Gelato "Iorio's Gelato & Caffé recently opened up a new coffee & gelato cafe in a "coffee dessert" in East Lansing. Their flavors include traditional Italian pistachio, stracciatella, nocciola, and innovative flavor combinations such as banana caramel praline and pomegranate champagne sorbetto. Company Overview and Description: Founded in 2004, Iorio’s (“ee-or-ee-oes”) delivers an Italian gelateria experience with artisan gelato, granita, and other Italian treats. There are thousands of foods and recipes in the FatSecret database to choose from, with detailed nutritional information including calories, fat and protein for each serving size. recipes ... 2016 anniversary, birthday, iorios, gelato, Ann Arbor Comment.

Alexandra Scharf July 11, 2016 Comment. An affirmative answer will not effect your employment decision. or. Iorio's Gelato Blog. Iorio's Gelato. If you read this far, send nick@ioriosgelato.com a short email introducing yourself.

I understand that no management official other than the officers of Iorio's Parent LLC or any of its subsidiaries has any authority to enter into any agreement contrary to the foregoing or make any oral assurance or promise of continued employment. IT IS HIGHLY recommended that you save your answers in a word document as well, just in case your computer or our website loses them! 522 East William Street, Home Shop Cart 0. 5 out of 5 stars. 60.00.

182 people follow this. 5. Founded in 2004, Iorio’s Gelato makes artisan gelato, using authentic, natural ingredients, providing a modern product and experience rooted in Italian tradition. Please Check all that apply. Per 1 cup - Calories: 247kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 62.92g | Protein: 0.77g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 33.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 33.00g | Protein: 3.00g, Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 220kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 24.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 16.00g | Carbs: 23.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 180kcal | Fat: 10.00g | Carbs: 21.00g | Protein: 3.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 220kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 26.00g | Protein: 4.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 160kcal | Fat: 4.00g | Carbs: 26.00g | Protein: 5.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 13.00g | Carbs: 25.00g | Protein: 4.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 38.00g | Protein: 4.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by. It's a small space, and isn't quite finished yet (apparently they are getting tables soon), but the gelato was delicious. Ability to work as part of a team is important, as gelatistas will work with other team members to deliver excellent customer service in an authentic and fun environment. (1,716.27 mi) East Lansing, MI 48823 . 333 check-ins. What To Do With Your Leftover Gelato. Ability to work independently is also important, as this person will be depended on to complete individual projects on an as needed basis.

Cart 0. Get Directions (517) 244-6040. www.ioriosgelato.com. Home Shop. Ice Cream Shop in East Lansing, Michigan. Gelato is less likely to give you brain freeze. Like the previous reviewer, a lot of the gelato looked partly melted, but it tasted great.

Not Now.

Inspired by their Italian great-grandparents, Luigi and Maria Iorio, siblings Mary and Nick started Iorio’s Gelato to celebrate & share their family’s Italian heritage. Founded in 2004, Iorio’s Gelato makes artisan gelato, using authentic, natural ingredients, providing a modern product and experience rooted in Italian tradition. 1 to 10 of 122 for Gelato. Home Shop Cart 0. Open Now. Cart 0. benvenuto!

Gelato is served at a warmer temperature, around 12-15°F, versus ice cream, which is served around 0°F. I also agree that falsifying information or significant omissions may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may be considered justification for dismissal at a later date. 173 people like this. I authorize persons, schools, my current employer, and previous employers and organizations named in this application (and accompanying resume, if any) to provide any relevant information that may be required to arrive at an employment decision. Your application has been submitted. The location is convenient, as there is ample parking in the outdoor lot.

Job Summary: Work in a dynamic environment to share the Italian gelateria experience!

Alexandra Scharf July 21, 2016 Comment. Why we love Mindo Chocolate and why you should love it, too! White Chocolate Raspberry Pints 6 Pack. IT IS HIGHLY recommended that you save your answers in a word document as well, just in case your computer or our website loses them! Thank you!

Fill out an easy online application. Home Shop. Tasting gelato, though not required, is a delicious part of the job! Join The Iorio's Gelato Team .

- Love of gelato or other Italian foods and desserts is a plus!