I was forcing myself to play it before moving on to Origins, but just booted up Origins today after getting so bored of Syndicate. ". So I bought Mass Effect Andromeda. There's nothing storywise that you'd be missing out on. Even if it gets a lot of hate on here. Combat has been overhauled for about the fourth time in the last five games. For fans of the series' crazy plot, this is a welcome change. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is the best "pure" game in the series in years and a huge improvement over the previous — arguably maligned — Unity. Didn't finish either as both got boring. If you are not, then buy it if you have a good mid range righ at least, something like 960 or so. But there were some minor problems back when it was launched but they are all fixed now. Is Assassin's Creed Syndicate worth it in 2020? Social stealth is still around, though seldom emphasized. Each is great in their own right — with Evie slightly edging it — but they work even better together. Even with the plot improvements, if the game still played exactly like earlier games in the series, this review would be a lot more negative. Fortunately, it doesn't. Evie, the more thoughtful of the twins, wants to find the Shroud of Eden, Syndicate's McGuffin, before the Templars do, while Jacob wants to go straight for the head of the Order, the wonderfully machiavellian Crawford Starrick. Jacob is more fighting focused and Evie is stealth but you can do the side missions and a number of main missions as either one of them. Also might just be me but I found unity less satisfying and gave up on it in the first 2 hours although it was an enjoyable coop experience, this was fairly recent. So I've been thinking about buying this game it seems incredibly fun and I like the gameplay style so I'm just wondering if people who have bought the game think it is worth. London really comes to life in Syndicate. Assassins Creed 2 + extensions Assassins Creed Black Flag Assassins Creed Syndicate Assassins Creed 3 Assassins Creed Rogue ( I include this one as it was that good) Asassins Creed Unity Assassins Creed Yet to play Origins or Odyssey working my way through atm. One of the most epic items of interest in syndicate is not just it’s excellent graphics. I bought the game last night, played it tonight and it ran perfectly and i ran into no issues what so ever :). The characters are decent and the game looks great but the story is very lackluster. Is Assassin's Creed Syndicate worth it in 2020? That's not to say it isn't rewarding, I loved how satisfying the combat felt in Black Flag but this might be more satisfying (it's just easy to me). Only Jacob has access to the most powerful fighting skills and equipment, while only Evie has access to the most powerful stealth skills and gear. Whats going on? © Valve Corporation. Exact same situation. I bought an Xbox One with Origins last week. But gameplay wise its one of my favorite AC games. 15 hours in, it's worth it. So I've been thinking about buying this game it seems incredibly fun and I like the gameplay style so I'm just wondering if people who have bought the game think it is worth. Unity felt like a tech demo, Syndicate does not. The stealth is the best its been in the franchise, the combat is smooth and fluid, the city is huge and fun to traverse, and its loaded with things to do. The gameplay, especially stealth, has been improved immeasurably. For the first time in an Assassin's Creed game, sneaking is really possible. Much more of the game takes place indoors. I think combat is an upgrade over the rest of the series but that's not saying much since I don't think the combat has ever been special. Dec 20, 2019 @ 3:43pm I just did and it seams that they fixed the ac unity issue of graphics. Thanks. Set in London (not one of our guesses for the location) in the middle of the Industrial Revolution, Syndicate focuses on two twins, Jacob and Evie Frye. Later in the game, the effect is more pronounced. If you love the setting, go for it! © Valve Corporation. Its on sale now, but i'm seeing alot of negative reviews about how this game crashes alot. For centuries the Templars, the series' villains, have controlled London. The game is all about recruiting and controlling a gang. But everytime you have a gang following you, they constantly bump into each other and make the same annoying grunt, over and over. This question is asked a lot. Funny parkour and 2-button fighting system. Is Syndicate worth it? Hide behind a doorframe, whistle and any guard who's close by will come over to take a look, offering you the perfect opportunity to take them out.