Love Island’s Demi Jones linked to fellow Islander after Luke Mabbott split, Scottish hunk Jamie Clayton, who appeared on the same series as Demi, has been spending time with the 22-year-old in Manchester, Flame haired bombshell Demi Jones has been linked to fellow realty show star Jamie Clayton, It’s not been long since Luke and Demi Jones called it quits on their romance, Critics say Hungary’s new laws allow PM Orban to consolidate control, UPS ends ban on beards and natural Black hairstyles, This 74-Year-Old Fitness Influencer Is Having a Moment, ‘Joe Bob Saves Christmas’ Brings a Holiday Special to ‘The Last Drive-In’, Cardi B says sorry for taking part in Hindu inspired photoshoot, Election Showed a Wider Red-Blue Economic Divide, Biden plans sweeping reversal of Trump’s immigration agenda, from deportations to asylum policy, Study: Trump’s tweets can lead Republicans to lose faith in elections, Trump’s public schedules show little interest in work, What It Took To Keep The Postal Service From Handing Trump The Election, Before Harris, This Vice President Broke a Racial Barrier, 6 Black women organizers on what happened in Georgia — and what comes next, Melania Trump has not reached out to Jill Biden either, Ted Cruz Gets Instant Fact Check After Bogus Claim About CNN’s COVID-19 Coverage, Progressives’ Wish List for Biden Starts With Warren and Sanders, Ferguson Films ‘Kings of Joburg’ set for December release on Netflix, China Gives Unproven Covid-19 Vaccines to Thousands, With Risks Unknown, Quebec breaks another record as over 1,200 people test positive for COVID-19 in 24 hours, Chinese coronavirus whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan just published her second coronavirus scientific report: “SARS-CoV-2 Is an Unrestricted Bioweapon” | Tech News | Startups News, Analysis: As Trump flails and shows no ability to reset, some in GOP voice concerns, Ice Cube working with Trump Administration on “Platinum Plan” for Black Americans. ")[0]).then(function(n){n.json().then(function(n){e(n.filter(function(e){return e.url&&e.url.length>0}).slice(0,t).map(function(e){return{url:e.url,text:e.title,image:e.image.href.replace("/BINARY/","/alternates/s615b/"),tag:e.tags&&e.tags[0]}}))})})});if(r){var o=Array.from(document.querySelectorAll(r)).slice(0,t);return Promise.resolve(o.map(function(e){var t=e.querySelector("a.headline"),n=e.querySelector("img"),r=e.querySelector("a.label");return{url:t&&t.getAttribute("href"),text:t&&t.innerHTML,image:n&&n.getAttribute("data-src")||n.getAttribute("src"),tag:r&&r.innerHTML}}))}})({endpoint:i,selector:t},n).then(function(t){var o=t;e.length&&(o=t.filter(function(t){return e.find(function(e){return t.url!==e.url})})),o.length&&caches.open(r).then(function(t){o.forEach(function(r){r.text&&r.url&&r.image&&t.addAll([r.url,r.image]).then(function(){e.find(function(e){return e.url===r.url})||e.unshift(r),e.length>n&&e.pop(),localStorage.setItem("offlineUrls",JSON.stringify(e))})})})})}))}},{}],8:[function(e,t,n){"use strict";Object.defineProperty(n,"__esModule",{value:!0}),n.track=function(e,t){(0,a.default)(e,i,"readwrite").then(function(e){e.put({url:t,timestamp:(new Date).getTime()})})},n.offlineLandingTracking=function(){var e=localStorage.getItem(c);return localStorage.removeItem(c),e},n.trackOfflineLanding=function(){localStorage.setItem(c,Number(localStorage.getItem(c)||0)+1)};var r,o=e(6),a=(r=o)&&r.__esModule?r:{default:r};var i="pageviews",c="offlineLandingPageViews";n.default=function(e,t){(0,a.default)(e,i,"readwrite").then(function(e){var n=e.count();n.onsuccess=function(){var r=n.result-1;r>0&&t(r),e.clear()}})}},{6:6}],9:[function(e,t,n){"use strict";Object.defineProperty(n,"__esModule",{value:!0}),n.MANIFEST_CACHE_NAME=n.validate=n.urlBase64ToUint8Array=n.cookie=n.getManifest=n.analytics=void 0,n.stub=function(e){var t={analytics:h,getManifest:p};return n.analytics=h=e.stub(),n.getManifest=p=e.stub(),{analytics:h,getManifest:p,restore:function(){n.analytics=h=t.analytics,n.getManifest=p=t.getManifest}}};var r=e(8),o=l(r),a=l(e(4)),i=l(e(1)),c=l(e(7)),u=l(e(5)),s=e(10);function l(e){return e&&e.__esModule?e:{default:e}}var f=navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|iPad|iPod/i);function d(e,t){var n=t.clog;i.default.fire(window,"contentupdate",e),n("CONTENTUPDATE: "+e)}function h(e){var t=arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]?arguments[1]:1;i.default.fire(window,"analytics.track",{name:e,category:"metrics",value:t})}function g(e,t,n){var r=n.clog,o=window.localStorage.getItem(s.HASH_KEY);(0,a.default)(e,t.cacheFirst,{clog:r}).then(function(e){d(o===e.contentHash?

Tuesday's episode will see the new boy take two girls out on a date. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. LOVE Island fans are calling Jamie and Demi "game players" after she goes on a date with the new boy - then kisses Luke M. Demi and Luke M started their romance last night when he was dumped by an uninterested Natalia. For other inquiries Contact Us.