N/A Most recently Jenn was seen on Franklin & Bash, Criminal Minds, Up All Night, Body of Proof, Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer and more. Then it came to me: She was Jen from "Hi-5'', my daughter's favorite children's show when she was a toddler. Jenn's audition was not televised, but she auditioned alongside her husband Tom Korbee.Both advanced. She went on to win a part in a Doritoes commerical, and a role in "Wuthering Heights,'' the musical.

As the show moved from one season to the next, and they looked a little older and less enthusiastic, they seemed headed for something seedy, maybe a career in the adult entertainment industry or a one way ticket back to Smallsville if things didn't look up soon. sat in the judge's mansion last night, waiting to be cut from "American Idol,'' I kept thinking she looked familiar. With Hi-5, Jenn has toured the U.S. and Canada playing stadiums and theaters from Broadway to The Kodak in LA. Jenn Korbee - Biography - Duration: 1:41. ai.pictures 513 views. © 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. Jenn, along with husband Tom Korbee, was seen on American Idol Season 8 where they were the first married couple to become finalists. Our next IdolBirthday wishes go out to the beautiful Jennifer Korbee. Jenn Korbee is just one of thousnds that shared the same dream - to become the next American Idol. Jenn's audition was not televised, but she auditioned alongside her husband Tom Korbee. I imagined them coming to New York from their small towns, with visions of landing a part in "Rent'' or "Wicked,'' and here they were, crawling around like catepillars as a pack of toddlers vied to touch them. Her duo, Korbee (formed in 2014), released single 'Hey Child' produced by David Garcia and Mark Endert which debuted to over 5M streams on Spotify. Jenn Korbee is just one of thousnds that shared the same dream - to become the next American Idol.

The concept behind "Hi-5,'' which began in the late 1990s, was that it's stars were like the most perky and fabulous babysitters ever. Jennifer Korbee, née Peterson-Hind (born May 24, 1980) is an American singer/songwriter and actress. Korbee was a participant on the eighth season of American Idol,[4] eliminated at the final judgment following a sing-off with Kristen McNamara. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Hollywood Round In 2016, Korbee released single 'Hey Child' produced by David Garcia and executive produced by Mark Endert, which debuted to over 5M streams on Spotify.[6]. Jenn Korbee a boot kids show host to perform in American idol tonight. The show began airing in February 2003, and they have since filmed 3 seasons, recorded two albums, and have been consecutively nominated for three Emmy Awards. Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission. Other cast members include Kimee Balmilero, Karla Cheatham Mosley, Curtis Cregan, and Shaun Taylor-Corbett. Jennifer Peterson- Hind, as she was known back then (most of the stars had hyphanated last names) was The Blonde One, and my daughter Julia's favorite. Jenn Korbee Singer/Songwriter/Actress. Please add comments and share what you know about Jenn Korbee. She advanced along with Adam and Joanna but her husband was cut. Contestant # 91187 1:41. American Idol -- Hollywood Week Day Four: The Final 36. The cast consisted of Kimee Balmilero, Karla Cheatham Mosley, Curtis Cregan, Jenn Korbee (née Peterson-Hind) and Shaun Taylor-Corbett. Jennifer Kristen "Jenn" Korbee (born May 24th, 1980 as Jennifer Kristen Peterson-Hind) was a contestant on Season 8 of American Idol. The half of the married couple who made it to Hollywood week, but her husband was cut during group sing with the vocal duels with Kristen McNamara to whom Simon Cowell had commented as … All rights reserved (About Us).
with Regis and Kelly, The CBS Early Show and four appearances on The Today Show. Korbee was born Jennifer Peterson-Hind in Shorewood Hills, Wisconsin. What are your thoughts? Jenn was in a group with her husband, Adam Lambert and Joanna Pacitti. Contestant

Placed The Hi-5 cast have performed on almost every morning show in the U.S. and Canada, including two appearances on Live! Miami, Hack, The Today Show (Toyota Concert Series - Hi-5), Live!
Afterwards, the judges revealed that Kristen advanced but Jenn did not. Jenn sang a Dixie Chicks tune and Kristen was a tad better singing "I Will Always Love You." Season She sang "Not Ready to Make Nice" by Dixie Chicks. Jenn Korbee is just one of thousnds that shared the same dream - to become the next American Idol. But I hope this isn't the end of the line for Jennifer Peterson Hind Korbee. Jenn Korbee Posted: Monday, May 24, 2010 by MiKey in Labels: American Idol Season 8, Australian Idol Season 2, Jenn Korbee, Jennifer Korbee, Prinnie, Prinnie Stevens. 0. Today our first IdolBirthday takes us back to Australian Idol Season 2 and Semi-Finalist Prinnie Stevens. Over the next few weeks and months those illustrious (and notorious) American Idol judges and all of America will determine if indeed Jenn Korbee becomes the next American Idol. In 2002 Jenn was cast in the children's show Hi-5, and in 2007 she released a country album titled Give A Girl A Reason. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Will Jenn Korbee become the next winner of American Idol? This Los Angeles-based duo craft soaring melodies and earnest lyrics with finesse," said ReverbNation who recently named them as one of their Top 5 Artists. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). After high school, Jenn attended CCM (University of Cincinnati-College Conservatory of Music) for Musical Theater. Had I interviewed her before? Jenn, originally from Madison, WI, began her performing career by singing with her father at church when she was very young.