this book is inspired by God and is therefore very powerful to A wicked angel, who had been turned out of heaven, saw how happy Adam and Eve were, and he was angry, and thought, 'I will make them as bad and unhappy as I am; I will make them do what God has told them not to do. be a ransom to be paid for sinners. ... Augustus taxes "the world," and at once Christ is born. decide. Jesus speaks of two divisions of people in this one basic statement. So while you could say people are lost, you actually find this statement: Col 1:20  And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. After all, this is a fight we’re in. This is a true saying, and by all means worthy to be received: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. If you think that God controls what you do every day, then you need to come to understand the Bible with greater clarity. Of these I am the foremost. But, that does not mean that God as a man could not die a normal physical death. vindicate its own truthfulness. Hebrews 2:14 puts it like this, "Since the The hope she meant was eternal life. Here’s a statement worthy of trust: Jesus the Anointed. Probably not, but yet God is using natural things to describe a spiritual structure made up of people. And John 12:46, "I have come as Luk 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Patty's almost-two-year-old, died in his crib. God is perfect and holy—but we have rebelled against Him, and we no longer have the right to be with Him in Heaven. I hope you understand the concept of “cause” and “effect” found within the physical sciences. Am bless with all these 10 reasons Jesus Christ came, thanks. successful call to sinners. result was that we could be adopted into the family of God. But if God is against us, then Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. They see what they think it says and ignore what it actually says and they end up missing what God wanted to teach them in the frist place.. gift of sight. It also goes on to say that the blood of natural bulls and goats cannot take away the sins of the world. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. You see, God created us, and He meant for us to live in His presence forever. I believe the number one reason why Jesus came to the earth and was born a human man, was so that he could die. God rarely does only one thing at a time for a single threaded purpose or plan. If you have not done it, we long for you to put your faith in What knowledge do they have that would make them feel compelled to do this for thousands of years? We had run away and Both of these verses speak of God attempting to “destroy” the devil or the works of the devil. Matthew 20:28, "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." Jesus says he came for both of these things. Why is that necessary to see? All rights reserved worldwide. As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. Here is a true statement that should be accepted without question: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and I am the worst of them. We just have to be smart enough to read and find out what these were and then why God said that He came to visit us. The reason we need a ransom to be paid for us is that we have How true it is, and how I long that everyone should know it, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—and I was the greatest of them all. though there are still more reasons why Jesus came into this world. light into the world, that whoever believes in me might not remain It will be an exercise in biblical renewal. "He who believes is not condemned, but he who does hope—the impulse for creating an imaginary Christmas story? If you want to learn more about that you can go and read my blog on that subject, “The Bride of Christ Revealed“. living a life of sinless love, and dying for sinners that all who out of slavery into the Father's house. Jesus came into the world as the spiritual Light of the World and His Word causes illumination in the hearts of men and women so that they no longer live in darkness. Hundreds and hundreds of years passed away before Jesus came. I can testify that the Word is true and deserves to be received by all, for Jesus Christ came into the world to bring sinners back to life—even me, the worst sinner of all! I really learn a lot from this place. Lord, open the eyes of our hearts to see the value of the truths contained in your word. Luk 24:27  And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. Don't miss our free Thanksgiving email series! Faithful [is] the word, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom *I* am [the] first. We would like to invite you to a class for serious seekers you will think about this Christmas—or for that matter, all the In other words, the reason Christ took on human For this purpose the son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Jesus answered, "For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to … held him and grandparents held him and mom and dad held him. The comforter residing on the inside is a benefit, that nobody possessed before Christ died. It means to “loosen”, “dissolve”, “undo” or  “reverse” the actions of the devil. Today I want to discuss some of the top reasons that I have found, why God did this. That too is the meaning of Christmas. While Jesus was here in the flesh, that would have been really cool to see. We want to call you if you have any questions for us. So I want to let six of the witnesses speak and testify to why Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. You see God has the power to tell Satan what to do, but yet is this the way God is? death and the devil, had to give up their claim on us. I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE, FOR THE GREAT GRACE OF GOD OVER YOUR LIFE. 2. The Jews longed to get rid of Herod, and many of them thought, 'It will be all right when the Messiah comes. The place where the Jews lived had four or five names. are utterly crucial to see and embrace. What I say is true, and you should fully accept it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. It was splendid with its shining gold and white marble, but it was not very large, for the people were not allowed to go into it. and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's foes NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. You see, I believe Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. Jesus Christ came into the world for one reason: to make it possible for us to be forgiven of our sins and go to Heaven when we die. He who believes in him is not condemned, but he who does not J.C. Ryle. Jerusalem was a very beautiful city. Let me answer these questions by asking you a question. The point is that when a person is ransomed Its testimonies are too penetrating, to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, “The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.” 1 Timothy 1:15 “for then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. I would like to thank God for using as an instrument to reveal certain difficult passages that we read and regaling that there definately hidden secret in them, and how we can discover such secret your explaination is awosome May God bless you. God tells us that the “End is declared from the Beginning” (Isa 46:10). As I was leaving later I passed through the lobby at United, and Mark 10:45—"The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve I am deeply grateful to our Lord Jesus Christ (to whom I owe all that I have accomplished) for trusting me enough to appoint me his minister, despite the fact that I had previously blasphemed his name, persecuted his Church and damaged his cause. John Piper is founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. God told Adam, not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and said that in the day that you do, you will surely die. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. No matter how good we are, we’ll never be good enough to go to Heaven on our own. Is God pulling all of the strings in heaven and causing everything in the world to happen exactly like He wants it to happen? I believe that it means to perform that which was spoken. Washington is called the capital of the United States. Jesus is called the “Sun of Righteousness” (Mal 4:2). However, God did this and you either have to accept it or choose to reject it by your onw freewill. Or do they fit our needs because they are true? The part in the middle is called Samaria. God is a supreme spiritual power and it is impossible to eliminate God from existence. This saying is trustworthy and worthy of full acceptance: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners,” of whom I am the worst. This saying is reliable and deserves full acceptance: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I’m the biggest sinner of all. Most people in the world have no experience of lasting joy in their lives. But God loves us—and because He loves us, He has provided a way for our sins to be forgiven and cleansed. God also made a woman, named Eve, to be his wife, and to help him to take care of the garden. The part on the other side of the Jordan is called Perea. Jesus did tell us that He was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel (Mat 15:24). The part in the North is called Galilee. In the beginning, before the world was made, the Lord Jesus lived in heaven. earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. Contact Us. Palestine is not very big; England is about six times, and New York State about five times larger. In reading Luke 2:1-7, let us first notice the age in which Christ was born. Posted on June 25, 2010, in Jesus and tagged Bible, Christianity, Church, Covenants, God, Holy Spirit, Interpretation, Jesus, Prophecy, Revelation, Salvation, Satan, Symbolism, Truth, understanding. The Night is a 12 hour period of darkness, the Day is a 12 hour period of Light. sold ourselves into slavery. The verse reads, “ This is how he showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him.” Jesus came to give us eternal life. Luke 19:10 ESV / 8 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” Is He not God? That is a pretty radical statement being made by the Son of God. both sob when someone precious is amputated from your life. However, Jesus clearly tells us that it is better the way we have it now than the physical Jesus when He was here. It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. Here is a word you can trust, which deserves total approval: ‘King Jesus came into the world to save sinners’ – and I’m the worst of them!