Flowerhorn Tank Mates? I do add crushed coral to my tanks to help bring up the hardness. Please allow up to 10 days for your order to ship out. Usually ships within 6 … Posted by Nick H: –So my 10 gallon has been a struggle. How to make Live food for Guppy and aquarium fish - YouTube 669 Palomar Street, Suite G Of u nu op zoek bent naar hoogwaardige labels of goedkope, goedkope bulkaankopen, wij garanderen dat het hier op AliExpress is.U vindt officiële winkels voor merknamen naast kleine onafhankelijke verkopers van kortingen, die allemaal snelle verzending en betrouwbare, evenals handige en veilige betaalmethoden bieden, ongeacht hoeveel u ervoor kiest te besteden. 2 Maple Street Conshohocken, PA 19428 . They have transformed Guppy's into a destination along with long standing traditions that have lasted for many years. U kunt winkelbonnen, AliExpress-kortingsbonnen vinden of elke dag kortingsbonnen verzamelen door games te spelen in de AliExpress-app. Welcome to Guppy's Good Times! Elke aankoop heeft een sterrenclassificatie en bevat vaak opmerkingen van eerdere klanten die hun transactie-ervaring beschrijven, zodat u elke keer met vertrouwen kunt kopen. Twice a day is a good number to go with. Please allow up to 10 days for your order to ship out. Get Best Quote. -I need some breeding advice for guppies , I got 4 females and 2 males but 2 of the females I thought were pregnant so I took them out of the 10 gallon and set up a nursery tank (4.5g) with plants ect they females in the 4.5 had gravid spots that were defined but now they are gone but one female that I thought was farther along is still big and the males and females in the 10g tank still have not bred the tank is planted with plenty of hiding spaces ect but I have seen no breeding behavior I feed 2x a day with high quality flake foods and am completely lost also they have been housed with males and females there entire life and are 5 months old so I figured they should have bred by now. Peringolam, Kozhikode-123456, Kerala, India. We helpen u erachter te komen of het de moeite waard is om extra te betalen voor een high-end versie of dat u een zo goed mogelijke deal krijgt door het goedkopere artikel te kopen. Poecilia (Guppies and Mollies) can cross breed but the size differences make it near impossible in many cases, unless the Molly is extremely small. nl content Geweldig nieuws! Elke dag vind je nieuwe aanbiedingen, alleen online, winkelkortingen en de mogelijkheid om nog meer te besparen door kortingsbonnen te verzamelen. Compleet voeder voor alle soorten guppen – Speciaal ontwikkelde minivlokken voor een betere opname door guppen en andere levendbarenden – Hoog gehalte aan plantaardige bestanddelen en toegevoegde mineralen voor betere opname en groei – Bevat kleurversterkers voor intensieve kleuren Tot slot staan wij als Guppycorner nooit stil. They don’t need a special bled of anything new or different. I feed only high quality food that I mostly buy from Super Cichlids. All Galleries. This is because the fish mouth and body are a lot smaller in size. The best food for guppy fry babies is just a smaller version of your regular guppy food. Can mollies and guppies breed together and make a mix? Posted by Nathan K: If it was that easily done, the wild populations would be rife with sterile hybrids that do nothing for the population and that isn’t adaptive in any way, so it won’t happen. @Reply: Take mom out as soon as she’s done having them, she may eat any that don’t escape fast enough. Met de laagste prijzen online, goedkope verzendtarieven en lokale inzamelingsopties, kunt u een nog grotere besparing realiseren. -The tank was perfect with my original 3 guppies and 2 frogs but then i added 4 more guppies from my LFS that i think were infected with whatever is killing my fish.. i should have quarantined. We also have a longer wait for Plant orders at this time. Maar misschien moet u snel handelen omdat deze top guppy food binnenkort een van de meest populaire bestsellers wordt. My setup is a 5 gallon tank size but plan on upgrading soon. Puthenpalli, Thrissur Sep 23 ₹ 200 GUPPIES FOOD AVAILABLE,FISH FOOD, ARTEMIA etc.. -I’ve had females switch to male after adulthood when there are no males in the tank but haven’t experienced the opposite myself. Powered by Shopify. Guppies are one of the most popular fish in the hobby, here are 10 reasons why and how to take care of them! It’s a lot like a large family. Get Best Quote. Brine Shrimp Egg. Start hier de beste winkelervaring die je ooit zult hebben.!!!. The water in my tanks is moderately hard and my PH is around 7.2. Let me know if you have more questions. I highly advise spending a couple more dollars and getting a good brand. The guppy stomach is only the size of their eye ball and that doesn’t take much to fill. We directly connect Manufacturers/Importers of Aquarium Products and Fishes to our Customers at Best price. I’ve been having really good luck with ordering a lot of frozen foods online and just feeding them back. You can crush up tropical flake in a zip lock baggie, and roll it to make it fine enough for the little fry mouths. Guppy's Conshohocken. I like to compare it as two of us humans eating McDonald’s or fast food every single day because there’s all these additives in it and crap that make it last a really long time. NTPC Township, Haripad Oct 7 ₹ 50 Micro worm for bettas fish and guppies whole sale and retail. Please leave your valid email address below. Blue Moscow Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Full Gold Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Red Dragon Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Tuxedo Koi Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Flamingo Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Half Black Yellow Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Blue Diamond Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Red Snakeskin Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Fire Red Mosaic Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Michael’s Mutts 5 Pack of MALE Mutt Guppies, Red Grass Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), Blue Grass Guppy Pair (1 Male and 1 Female), How to Make Money Selling Fish at a Local Fish Club Auction, New Fish Freaks Plus Food The Contest Aquarium Fish Room VLOG, Black Panda Guppy Japanese Blue Guppy Fish 5K subscriber contest How to win cool prizes!