So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!? JUNGLE QUEEN Complete LED Lighting Kit custom SUPER BRIGHT PINBALL LED KIT. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Was just playing this one… looks and plays great… nice backglass… those mini-flippers take a few to get used to. })(); var elem = document.createElement('script'); :). 9. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. elem.async = true; After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). like all my tables hold down left flipper before starting a game to bring up options menu. Check out the IAM/KLOV report of the hottest coin-op machine auctions, powered by Ace.com. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? favorite this post Nov 2 lol. No additional import charges at delivery! for IOS and Android, ********************************************************. 2. var scpt = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Excludes: APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Angola, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Central African Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cameroon, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Comoros, Cape Verde Islands, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Western Sahara, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Ghana, Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Lesotho, Morocco, Madagascar, Mali, Mozambique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Malawi, Mayotte, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Saint Helena, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Seychelles, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Tanzania, Uganda, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea, South, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Aruba, Anguilla, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Barbados, Costa Rica, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Martinique, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Greece, Croatia, Republic of, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldova, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Ukraine, Vatican City State, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Yemen, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Mexico, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Micronesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, New Caledonia, Niue, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, French Polynesia, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam, PO Box. _qevents.push({ _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'arcade-museum.com']); $65. Extra bonus thumbs up for tracking the high score beyond the original machine’s 199,999 limit! © 1995-2020 by WebMagic Ventures, LLC, The International Arcade Museum®, Museum of the Game®. Guys, I was, literally just yesterday, looking at pictures of this table, thinking it had an interesting flipper layout and I would like to try it. I played for a good ten minutes with them down and couldn’t find a way. Over time, the rubber rings become brittle and lose their elasticity, the ball becomes pitted which creates drag and prematurely wears the playfield surface. elem.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? var _qevents = _qevents || []; If you wish to use material from our web sites, please take a look at our Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Trademark Page. thanks to hauntfreaks as usual for graphics, lighting, and primitive updates Thanks, BorgDog and HF, for putting this one together. If you wish to use material from our web sites, please take a look at our Acceptable Use, Copyright, and Trademark Page. VAPS Members - For Sale & Wanted Ad Database, Message Forums - Member For Sale & Wanted Discussions, Contribute a description or text information. One question…   Once you’ve taken out the two banks of drop targets, is there a way to reset them without losing the ball? Wanted: Jungle Princess $1,200 (sac > Jackson) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Email a Moderator! _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); This amount is subject to change until you make payment. qacct:"p-133RSKTXVc7GQ" edit:  issue resolved (i hope) and new version 1.1 uploaded. I played for a good ten minutes with them down and couldn’t find a way. Portions provided under license from the Data Refinery™. Gottlieb, D. & Co. released 633 different machines in our database under this trade name, starting in 1929. permission of The International Arcade Museum [More Information]. 100 Most Important Game Auctions on eBay Now! 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; Then why not contribute a description? Gottlieb Jungle Queen Pinball Machine Wiring Diagram Schematic For 1977 Game, 6. (function() { 1. See the seller's, Gottlieb Collectible Pinball Replacement Parts, Batman Pinball Machine In Collectible Pinball Machines. $6,200. elem.type = "text/javascript"; Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Except as described on that page, any use of the information found here may not be copied or reprinted on any medium, either physical or electronic, without the express written 1977 Gottlieb Jungle Queen Pinball White Premium Maintenance Kit. Please enter a number less than or equal to 4. })(); this plays and looks, sooooooo goooood!!!! Jungle Queen or Princess Tiger Pop Bumper Caps and Body by Gottlieb . You may have to start doing the video tutorials instead of papa pinball. thanks to hauntfreaks as usual for graphics, lighting, and primitive updates, thanks to sliderpoint for play testing and bug catching (mostly by letting me play on his vp cab where I could actually see things, gotta get my fullsize done soon), directb2s file included with the download. (function() { Most of the graphics was given me by Starman from his vp9 Jungle Queen table. Good question, I do not believe they reset except for end of ball, although if you are playing for 10 minutes without losing a ball I must have made it too easy :). var scpt = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; Nice video, thanks for the link. GTB-DTD-JUNGLE PRINCESS US$10.00 set of 12 + Postage Printed Green on White Vinyl Laminated in Clear Mylar for protection. https://youtu.be/AbFOMWyU_eA. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. elem.type = "text/javascript"; Of these, 9 of them are original dedicated machines. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'arcade-museum.com']); International Arcade Museum Library (501c3). Click Here To Browse This Category on eBay! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Click to search eBay for machines and parts made by Gottlieb, D. & Co. . var _gaq = _gaq || []; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? I love the older table selection you guys have been doing. 0. redraw from backglass Other files you may be interested in .. Awesome work. Rarity and Popularity independently are NOT necessarily indications of value. its a must!! Much of the play logic comes from him as well. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I might have found a problem on the table. "https://secure" : "http://edge") + ".quantserve.com/quant.js"; Retro - Pinball Machine playfield - when enhanced with blacklight $140 (stk > Woodbridge) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This is the first one I've done with a freeplay option as well. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. 1977 Gottlieb Jungle Queen Pinball Deluxe Tune-up Kit - Includes Rubber Ring Kit, 7. during the time period Jungle Queen was produced include Big Hit, Bronco, Cleopatra, Golden Arrow, Jet Spin, Volley, Surfer, Sure Shot, Spot Pool, and New York.Know anything about this game? Something went wrong. elem.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. Production: 1,600 units Released: August, 1977 Convertible to Add-A-Ball. elem.async = true; Quarter got stuck in machine? thanks for a really great table! The 4-player version is Gottlieb’s 1977 ‘Jungle Queen’. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Maximum number of Players: 4Cabinet Styles: Jungle Queen was produced by Gottlieb, D. & Co. in 1977. Email Admin. Awesome work. Our Tune-up kits are designed to optimize game play on your pinball machine. Subject to credit approval. var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; 1959 Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds Pinball Machine Tune-up Kit, 1960 Gottlieb Dancing Dolls Pinball Tune-up Kit - Includes Rubber Ring kit, 1964 Gottlieb Happy Clown Pinball Tune-up Kit, 1964 Gottlieb World Fair Pinball Machine Tune-up Kit - Includes Rubber Ring Kit, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. For Sale - There is one active VAPS member with a Jungle Queen machine for sale. (function() { Probably gonna play this table a lot. Create an account, What was the first pinball game to have a triple level playfield? Other offers may also be available. _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-7251237-4']); - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, 1977 Gottlieb Jungle Princess Pinball Machine Tune-up Kit, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.