Mathur is quick to tell us that the house they currently occupy wasn’t her first choice, but Kabir had his heart set on it. Kalpana Chawla Love Story| Why Her Life is a Secret?

Mathur introduces us to her rustic dining room, which she has styled like a British tea room. The couple had a disordered courtship as they could not spend a lot of time together. Kabir Khan may be in the spotlight for directing box office hits like Sultan, Ek Tha Tiger and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, among other films, but he managed to keep his personal life away from the media glare. But I want no one else to either.”. Love can find you at any place and anytime. Signs A Man Is Falling In Love With A Woman.

And them. Please provide your consent for the following so that we can ensure that you have an enjoyable experience on our website, In order to access website you need to accept our cookie policy.

Do we have the perfect marriage? When you vote you show that you care for the country…, A post shared by Kabir Khan (@kabirkhankk) on Apr 28, 2019 at 11:42pm PDT, Adding further the ‘Bhaijaan’ director said, “I was a freelance camera person and Mini was a presenter and actually, we both went to the production house office to say that we might not be able to do the show because we both had date issues. I love all of it. Kabir Khan might make intense dramas on screen like Kabul Express, Ek Tha Tiger, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, but at heart he’s a diehard romantic. College romance in the time of Corona Virus, In This Way, Married Couples Are Spending Time During COVID, How couples are dating after lockdown? Speaking about how he met Mini Mathur, Kabir Khan revealed that the two met on a set. She holds a degree in English literature from Lady Sriram College and in business management from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.

Now that they’ve been married over for two decades, the couple is still as love-struck as newlyweds. I insisted on having an open kitchen because I wanted cooking to be an interactive activity,” says Mathur. Why do you fall in love instantly?

The couple has been together for 22 years. In the 21st century, the concept of true love is somewhere is lost.

No one asked us to.

Do I give a shit?

Now, isn’t this the best love story that you came across?

When Mathur meets Khan – Mini and Kabir’s first meeting. And it got me thinking… because I’ve never really had to think about religion as even a tiny impediment in my marriage with kabir. The director rarely talks about his love life or how he met his ladylove Mini Mathur.

After some time, her father appreciated Kabir and told Mini to consider him as a prospective husband.

While Kabir thought it would be an unwise investment, because at the time they had already bought a king size bed, Mini had her way.
Kabir Khan-Mini Mathur love story began

Powered by Indiatimes Lifestyle Network. No one asked me to. And we are both richer for it. Kabir Khan: Children: 2, Vivaan (Son) Sairah (Daughter) Mini Mathur (born 21 August 1975) is an Indian television host, actor and model.

They have two children Vivaan and Sairah. The living room doesn’t necessarily follow a staid theme. But how often have you witnessed the authenticity of the statement?
We tailor your experience and understand how you and other visitors use this website by using cookies and other technologies. Kabir Khan-Mini Mathur love story. His personal life is very filmy. Because faith has to be invested in people, not ideologies. Kabir's mother, Saumya is a Hindu whose mother tongue is Telugu.

All Rights Reserved. While we all know about the real-life love stories of several B-town celebs, very few people are aware of filmmaker Kabir Khan and actress-host Mini Mathur’s beautiful love story. People who visit our home know where everything is. And noone has been more excited to wear a khada dupatta and play the part with his amazing family more than me. While we all know about the real-life love stories of several B-town celebs, very few people are aware of filmmaker Kabir Khan and actress-host Mini Mathur’s beautiful love story. I guess it’s the forced fasting and the resultant loss of weight) or do poojas I know by heart & have grown up with… Kabir stands beside me, indulging me through the loud filmy artis and traditions I don’t fully understand myself but love. Speaking about how he met Mini Mathur, Kabir Khan revealed that the two met on a set.

Owing to their distinctive bond over smaller things, they clicked as friends instantly. Kabir Khan's wife Mini Mathur lashes out at haters for trolling Tanishq ad, says 'I received more love in my multi-cultural marriage' | কবীরকে বিয়ের পর বেশি ভালবাসা পেয়েছেন দুই পরিবারের, 'তানিশক' বিতর্কে মুখ খুললেন মিনি মাথুর Kabir had to travel a lot but he used to make up for it by writing to her and sending pictures. Hence, no wonder that this couple is one of the most admired couples of Bollywood. So, we present the love life of Bollywood Director. Kabir Khan and his wife, TV host and actor Mini Mathur are still the love-struck couple they used to be after 20 years of marriage.

Despite busy schedules, the couple hosts several house parties and invite many friends. Yeh shaam Mastani, an interview-based concert series. When you step into the house, you are greeted by a whole range of pastel shades. She also was a contestant in the second season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2007.[1][2].

Then we can enjoy every festival equally.

“It’s an informal space.

All rights reserved. It was only then when the obedient daughter revealed that Kabir was a Muslim.

Born in Hyderabad, Telangana, Kabir Khan is one of the most successful directors of Bollywood. No one asked us to.

Kabir is married to TV host & actor Mini Mathur.