If you can source fresh mackerel then simply pan-fry it first or bake in foil in the oven. The shrimp are spiced and seasoned and taste great, yet they only take a few minutes to cook. Ingredients: eggs, coconut flour, creme fraiche or sour cream, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, coconut oil, avocado, chives, lemon juice, smoked salmon, crab meat, lemon zest. Ingredients: ripe avocados, eggs, pickles, parsley, Paleo mayo, mustard, salt, pepper. Keto avocado ice cream usually freezes a bit harder than regular ice cream, so allow some additional time for the ice cream to defrost. vegetarian. These cookies do not store any personal information. My own favorite is the avocado with prawn cocktail, especially sprinkled with chili to give it a bit of heat. It takes just 10 minutes to prep these and a couple more until they are ready to be enjoyed, completely guilt-free. Dessert Recipes 11 Must-Try Avocado Desserts 11 Must-Try Avocado Desserts. This guacamole can be served with eggs for a healthy fats boost for breakfast, as a topping for steak or grilled chicken, or just as a dip with vegetable sticks. Ingredients: red onion, red wine vinegar, avocado, lemon juice, salt, freshly ground black pepper, tomato, iceberg lettuce, wholegrain mustard, olive oil, white wine vinegar, chives. With only takes 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to get it done, even your non-keto friends are sure to love this. Baked Avocado Egg Recipe (Egg Stuffed Avocado) baking. “Eating healthy fats supports skin health, enhances the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, and may even help boost the immune system.”. Instantly download our BEST KETO RECIPE ebook. If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. Ingredients: ripe avocados, unsweetened baking chocolate, avocado or coconut oil, granulated Swerve, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, Celtic sea salt, ChocoPerfection Bars (optional). We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. Serve with your favourite dips and enjoy. This salsa is the best one to serve on a hot day as it has loads of fresh flavors from the strawberries and mint, and the radish adds a little bit of heat and crunch, all complementing the creamy flesh of the avocado. The flavors of coconut and lime give these popsicles a tropical twist which would go down well in the warm weather, so it is a good idea to invest in some popsicle molds so you can make homemade popsicles for the family. I like to serve the fillings in separate dishes and let everyone construct their own to their liking. Photo Credit: Sonia from The Healthy Foodie. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site to your specific situation. It’s like the perfect harmony. Thick, creamy and quite irresistible, there’ no reason not to try it. I only ate half so the other is for tomorrow. Quick, easy dessert. nut-free option. Just combine with a hand mixer or go the old fashion route with a fork and dessert is served! These devilled eggs take things to the next level by using tasty guacamole and topping it all with some nice bacon. (Just place some plastic wrap touching the surface, remove the air bubbles best you can. And voila! Each serving comes out at only 5g net carbs. Download and devour over 40 of the best tasting keto fat bomb recipes. I am so glad that there are so many great brownie recipes online now as they are a staple in our household! These bacon-avocado fries are great as an appetizer or even a nice snack to enjoy anytime. You got it! Ingredients: avocado, erythritol, stevia, egg, vanilla extract, cacao powder, almond flour, baking soda, salt, macadamia nuts. With just 3 ingredients and in 3 easy steps, you’ll be ready to go. So why eat a sugar-loaded banana when you can enjoy some keto avocado ice cream instead? Love it it . And it comes together in just 15 minutes total. The choice of other ingredients for the toast is up to you, and can range from sliced tomatoes to bacon, eggs, and more. With fresh veggies, protein and a little bit of spice this salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner. Each serving comes out at only 5g of net carbs. Share a recipe pic with #betterthanbreadketo on Pinterest or Instagram! After all, we only have a limited amount of will power each day. Each serving delivers 2.5g net carbs. Ingredients: avocado, spinach, broccolini (or head of broccoli), cauliflower, carrots, almond butter, avocado oil, salt, pepper, cilantro. You’ll not only be indulging in a chocolatey pudding, but you’ll be getting in your fats from the avocado. (I’m actually taking the pic with my left hand. So why eat a sugar-loaded banana when you can enjoy some keto avocado ice cream instead? I use Truvia sweetener here but really I’m sure any sweetener will work. Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto food list and new recipes every week! Ingredients: eggs, ripe avocado, lemon, Himalayan pink salt, (Optional: cayenne, paprika, black pepper). Join The Curve for an exclusive experience. When you get that desire for something rich, indulgent and chocolatey, this pudding can save the day! This avocado burger offers a particularly interesting alternative to … Each serving comes out at just 6g net carbs. Ingredients: courgette, mackerel fillets, ripe avocado, butternut squash, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, cashew nuts, red chili flakes, salt, pepper, borage flowers (optional). This yummy smoothie combines kale, avocados, peanut butter, almond milk, and a bit of lemon juice. Don’t worry, the thought of avocado ice cream sounded a bit strange to me at first as well. Related: 10 Delicious Keto Breakfasts Ready In 30 Minutes Or Less. Ingredients: paleo sour cream, ripe avocado, lime juice, chili powder, ground cumin, garlic, scallion, salt, cilantro leaves, turkey, romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bacon.