England and Wales company registration number 2008885. All rights reserved. Check out the video […] HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - MARCH 18: (L-R) Vince Neil, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars and Tommy Lee of Motley Crue arrive at the premiere of Netflix's "The Dirt" at ArcLight Hollywood on March 18, 2019 in Hollywood, California. March 22, 2019. By Bob Diehl. Their music made them famous. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Please refresh the page and try again. Listen to "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue in 17 Different Styles From Red Hot Chili Peppers to Led Zeppelin . Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. BA1 1UA. Louder is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Ten Second Song Guy, Anthony Vincent, marked the release of the Motley Crue biopic The Dirt by giving “Kickstart My Heart”  in 17 different styles including Led Zeppelin and Red Hot Chili Peppers, even “Baby Shark.”, Related: ‘Enter Sandman’ in the Sound of David Bowie. © Motley Crue: The Dirt Soundtrack Bassist Nikki Sixx checked in over the weekend to say that while the critics hated it, music fans were enjoying the no-holds-barred look at the Crue’s wild past. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? He also reveals that he has a cameo role in The Dirt but adds: “I’m not going to tell you any more than that because you have to watch it.”. Last week saw the Netflix release of the long-awaited Motley Crue biopic The Dirt. And it’s definitely a walk on the Wild Side, as he rocks out to the Dr Feelgood track by launching into it in the style of Led Zeppelin, Deftones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Devin Townsend and more – including Baby Shark. Watch #TheDirt on #Netflix today! And it’s definitely a walk on the Wild Side, as he rocks out to the Dr Feelgood track by launching into it in the style of Led Zeppelin, Deftones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ricky Martin, Devin Townsend and more – including Baby Shark. One fan is Ten Second Song Guy Anthony Vincent, who has marked the movie’s release by sharing a video of him singing the Crue’s Kickstart My Heart in 17 different styles. Scott Munro Try it free. 1 Song. One fan is Ten Second Song Guy Anthony Vincent, who has marked the movie’s release by sharing a video of him singing the Crue’s Kickstart My Heart in 17 different styles. There was a problem. Visit our corporate site. Ten Second Song Guy, Anthony Vincent, marked the release of the Motley Crue biopic The Dirt by giving “Kickstart My Heart” in 17 different styles including Led Zeppelin and Red Hot Chili Peppers, even “Baby Shark.” Related: ‘Enter Sandman’ in the Sound of David Bowie Vincent also reveals he has a cameo role in The Dirt. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Sign up below to get the latest from Classic Rock, plus exclusive special offers, direct to your inbox! Download the app to LISTEN LIVE wherever you are and connect with us like never before! Their lives made them infamous. Vincent has previously covered pop songs in the style of Metallica, System Of A Down’s Chop Suey in the style of Spice Girls and more. The soundtrack to the long-awaited Motley Crue biopic The Dirtis out now and features 14 classic Crue cuts along with four new tracks.View Deal. Thank you for signing up to Classic Rock. (Classic Rock) 27 March 2019, Watch as Anthony Vincent rocks out to Motley Crue classic in the style of Led Zeppelin, Deftones, Devin Townsend, Baby Shark and more. Bath Vincent also reveals he has a cameo role in The Dirt. By critics hated it, music fans were enjoying the no-holds-barred look at the Crue’s wild past, Watch the official Chuck Berry documentary trailer, Tracks of the Week: New music from Black Spiders, Alter Bridge and more, Watch The Chats pay homage to ‘the second-greatest band in history’ on high voltage single AC/DC CD, Watch Slash, Kirk Hammett and Tom Morello pay tribute to Eddie Van Halen, ‘the Mozart of our generation’, Tom Petty: Wildflowers & All The Rest Album Of The Week Club review. You will receive a verification email shortly. Kickstart My Heart in 17 Styles, an album by Ten Second Songs on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images), "Kickstart My Heart" in 17 Different Styles, Your Vote, Your Voice: Beasley Best Community of Caring, Mötley Crüe - Kickstart My Heart in 17 Styles.