Kilbeggan is a smooth and warming blend with some Named after the distillery of the same name dating back to 1757, this is an elegant, sweet and malty blend. De distilleerderij werd volledig gesloten en het gebouw begon snel te verouderen. i recommend this whiskey an my friends. The following description refers to the beverages produced in the Republic of Ireland. Voor een whisky uitzonderlijk zacht.... Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2020. A consommer avec moderation. Take a look at the options we can offer you. A limited edition of only 4,000 bottles, the 18 Year Old is the oldest Kilbeggan expression currently on the market (the 15 Year Old has been discontinued). Log in of registreer om je verlanglijst op te slaan naar je acccount. Slightly sweet ! Free shipping in Ireland on orders over 95 €. | Drink in moderation | RSS | Drinks&Co Dating back to 1757, it preserves the 256 year old tradition of making whiskey at Kilbeggan, using the oldest working still in Ireland. Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 May 2020. Voor de beste gebruikerservaring, zorg ervoor dat javascript ingeschakeld is voor uw browser. Het product is toegevoegd aan je verlanglijst en is alleen beschikbaar in deze browser. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Als je dit niet lekker vindt, weet ik het niet meer. However, we may close the doors to the stores earlier than stipulated to allow for final orders to be processed. Cookies Kilbeggan is a blended Irish whiskey made at Cooley distillery in County Louth. Zacht,lief,zoet......zo anders dan de naam,als je dit niet lust hoef je nooit meer een whisky te proeven/of vodka of gin of jenever of...........nou je begrijpt het wel he...........de meest zachtaardige 40 o/o alcohol die er zo'n beetje is. The grain comes into play a little later to form a smooth middle. Privacy | Ze kochten een paar jaar daarna ook het museum over en openden een nieuw werkende distilleerderij in Kilbeggan. The new operators decided to focus the branding on Kilbeggan. Very good whiskey, absolutly perfect ! Wasn't sure what to expect from oldest distillery in Ireland. That is my opinion. Critics have scored this product 89 points. Chutě jsou potlačené a nádherně skloubené. Good price. erg lekker, niet te scherp en drinkt soepel. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2018. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This product is not available in United States. All Rights Reserved. The malt moves freely around the palate picking up sweet honey notes. An Irish Blend with a sweet taste and lovely malt finish. This notice does not affect your legal rights. Kilbeggan is easy going and approachable, but with its own distinctive style. Blended whiskies are generally cheaper and more accessible than single malt or single grain whiskies, but do not offer the individuality of a spirit distilled from ... Ireland is an island off the west coast of Britain, and is divided into two distinct parts: the Republic of Ireland, an independent state, and Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom. Price: $29 Het recept is maar liefst 256 jaar oud en alleen het fijnste water en gerst worden gebruikt voor deze whiskey. Zijn kleindochters Mary Evelyn en Florence Emily erfden in 1943 het bedrijf. Region: Westmeath, Ireland. - Probeer te zoeken met een andere, soortgelijke, zoekterm. I'm a Yankee and I'm trying to find out where I can procure an ample supply of this delicious whiskey! De Kilbeggan Distilling Company is gelegen aan de oevers van de rivier Brosna, waar volop toegang was tot de drie natuurlijke ingrediënten die nodig zijn voor whisky distillatie: water, graan en turf. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I bought this as an early present for my hubby being as he would be away with work on his birthday. Taste: Sweet and great finish with notes of malt. If your going to have a cheap bottle around, this is the one to have.