Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. kids Kids Bars . ingredients you can see & pronounce ® achieve a balance of health AND taste. Featured flavors: 5 super grain blend, dark chocolate and cocoa powder Learn More. Pssst: it's always a good idea to test in an inconspicuous place first. Many vegans do not consider palm oil to be vegan because of ethical issues surrounding the industry. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Also add our snack bars to yogurt, smoothie bowls and desserts as a delicious topping. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Also add our snack bars to yogurt, smoothie bowls and desserts as a delicious topping. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. At least they’re high in protein. Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. and we have not verified it. We aim to show you accurate product information. Big hit with the kids. Seems like this would be a negative review but my general feeling on "granola-like" products is that they are loaded with sugar and sodium. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. Enjoy this healthy snack on the go. Contains 6 - 11oz Maple Quinoa with Chia Seeds KIND Healthy Grain Clusters Pouches. Trans Fat Free, High-fiber, Low Sodium, Gluten-free, Tree-nut Free, Peanut-free, Great granola with lower than usual carb count, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. I'm not a big fan of vanilla flavor, but mixed in with the blueberries, they make a good combination. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Dark Chocolate Chunk Best Seller This bar has five super grains including oats, buckwheat, millet, amaranth, and quinoa plus it packs 18g of 100% whole grains per serving. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Chocolate granola cereal is my Sunday morning treat! I like it but plan to make my own granola. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Twist open your 28 oz daily shower cleaner bottle, then carefully pour in this refill. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Manufacturers, We believe if you can't pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. I didn't expect the product to be so tasty. I’ve tried tons of different brands of granola and have a couple favorites.. this is one of the worst I’ve had. I love this as a snack. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Featured flavors: 5 super grain blend, dark chocolate and cocoa powder. And it doesn't have the loads of sugar and that are usually in commercial granola-like products. It didn't matter because I usually put it over plain yogurt or oatmeal to give the otherwise bland health foods a flavor boost.