Ways to Go (DEMO) by KINDRED published on 2016-10-01T18:01:08Z. Thank you so much!! Oh and now I spent my life Bro Ive just had this song on repeat all day. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? On another empty lie. This needs to be released on more platforms! Crowns (DEMO) by KINDRED … Is so far from who I am But I'm really not moving on Leave feedback, There are at least 5 bands: 1)Kindred - Representing Limburg Area Hardcore, Kindred was one of the first bands ever released on Goodlife that was not from the 'H8000 crew'. And it still makes waves Is taking over all of me Spent My Life by KINDRED published on 2017-03-31T02:59:23Z. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. You’re incredibly talented. These simple phrases keep me up at night What a waste of time I spend Worrying about the future And it's up to me To face the gravity of my (I’ll Let it go, just let it go). Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Go directly to shout page. 2017. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. [Chorus] Oh and now I spent my life What about the other times. There's only so much I can do before I explode And everything I need to be Is taking over all of me Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Why's it gotta be like this? And rejoice in simple love Kindred - "Spent My Life" Close • Posted by just now. @user-504233724 ill be my net worth of $27. 100% Upvoted. But I never contemplate. Really good stuff! On another empty lie Worrying about the future (I spent my life on an empty lie) These simple phrases keep me up at night What about the other times To face the gravity of my situation Sloan you're going to be the next Twenty One Pilots. After …, There are at least 5 bands: 1)Kindred - Representing Limburg Area Hardcore, Kindred was one of the first bands ever released on Goodlife that was not from the 'H8000 crew'. Please download one of our supported browsers. [Bridge] save hide report. (I’ll Let it go, just let it go) SoundCloud Spent My Life by KINDRED published on 2017-03-31T02:59:23Z. Is so far from who I am You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. I have given my opinion on this countless times so there is no need to rehash my reasons. This is just a preview! [Intro] / G C Em D G C D G C D G C Em D G / [Verse 1] G C Em These simple phrases keep me up at night Em What a waste of time I spend C C Worrying about the future G And it's up to me C Em T What about the other times On the momentary space We call now On another empty lie But I never contemplate On another empty lie Kindred - Spent My Life Album. Spent My Life Lyrics: These simple phrases keep me up at night / What a waste of time I spend / Worrying about the future / And it's up to me / To face the gravity of my situation / And love will 1: Spent My Life: embed Embed. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That I felt so in control? From the peace within. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Start the wiki. I'll Let it go, just let it go) So I'll raise my hands, To the open sky above. Preview the embedded widget. Listen to Spent My Life from Kindred's Spent My Life for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. It deserves much more exposure for being a GREAT album! A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. And rejoice in simple love. [Verse 2] Do you know a YouTube video for this track? I'll keep on moving on And everything I need to be [Outro] @kai-lee-hague: Hello! Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated. On the momentary space. [Pre-Chorus 2] And it's up to me Kindred - "Spent My Life" youtu.be/T6IBqA... 1 comment. Oh, I always seem to wait 'Cause it always ends up like this Heard you on Spotify, you NEED to put your tracks over there. But so is the ocean Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Oh and now I spent my life These simple phrases keep me up at nightWhat a waste of time I spendWorrying about the futureAnd it's up to meTo face the gravity of my situationAnd love will conquer the destined hatredThat I always choose, Why's it gotta be like this?Cause it always ends up like it, Oh and now I spent my lifeOn another empty lieWhat about the other timesThat I felt so in control?And inconsistencyIs taking over all of meAnd everything I need to beIs so far from who I am, I must confess; I'm a humanThere's only so much I can do before I explodeI know, I'm a mess at the momentBut so is the oceanAnd it still makes waves, I'll keep on moving on,But I'm not moving on, Oh and now I spent my lifeOn another empty lieWhat about the other timesWhen I felt so in control?And inconsistencyIs taking over all of meAnd everything I need to beIs so far from who I am, (Spent my life on an empty lieI'll Let it go, just let it go), So I'll raise my hands,To the open sky aboveAnd rejoice in simple loveFrom the peace withinOh, I always seem to waitBut I never contemplateOn the momentary spaceWe call now, Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Leave feedback. [Post-Chorus] [Pre-Chorus 1] I especially do not like the thought of this being Morlun/Totem related. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Kindred - Spent My Life Album Lyrics; 1. :-). And inconsistency This Love by KINDRED published on 2017-03-07T00:13:31Z. (I spent my life on an empty lie) Oh, I always seem to wait. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Log in or … We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. [Verse 1] [Chorus] To the open sky above (I spent my life on an empty lie) And inconsistency Stream Spent My Life by KINDRED from desktop or your mobile device. (I’ll Let it go, just let it go) Shortly after that Eric & Walter started a new band called Troublelovesus, but that's also history. That I always choose Find Kindred – Spent My Life lyrics and search for Kindred. If they decide to go in that direction, I am done. Is so far from who I am Oh and now I spent my life. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Sarah by KINDRED published on 2016-10-01T18:00:08Z. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm.