Have been coming here for the last 5 years. }

At Yoshihiro Cutlery, we offer professional knife sharpening and repair services. If you have high quality Japanese or German steel, visit” more, “I utilized their knife sharpening service and they did an AMAZING job! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and his little home based business.” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 18 locals recently requested a quote, “So happy I looked into knife sharpening services before buying new knives. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. And I sharpen knives. Contact me to discuss the specifics of your restoration. ... “Bob's knife sharpening service is awesome. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( The most common repairs are damaged blade repair or damaged handle repair. Directions to Leal's Auto Sales & Sons Weslaco TX, Directions to Weslaco Credit Cars Weslaco TX.

Directions to Young's Auto Mart Wendell NC, Directions to Hilltop Motor Sales Inc Wellston OH. At Yoshihiro we professionally sharpen every blade by hand with traditional Japanese whetstones by trained and seasoned hands. But why can't you cut a freakin tomato without making squishy sauce... because those awesome knives are no longer awesome.

He was quick, reasonable in pricing” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 16 locals recently requested a quote, Serving Scottsdale and the Surrounding Area, “Bob's knife sharpening service is awesome. Best Knife Sharpening in Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Knife House, Arizona Cutlery & Sharpening Service, Sharp N It, Bob the Knife Guy, Sharpvan Mobile Sharpening Services, Olsen Sharpening, Pro Edge Cutlery, Knife Sharpening, Penchetta Pen & Knife, Scott's Sharpening Service You never want to get rid of your knife. Turnaround for the time being is 14-16 business days (2.5-3 weeks); we’re working on decreasing the wait time and are sharpening as fast as possible without compromising quality. I've been using the steel sharpener that came with the set. Serving Mason, Thurston, Lewis and Kitsap counties. Why did I wait so long??? He does amazing work and uses a whetstone to get the sharpest possible edge on your blade. Looking for a local knife sharpening service who will come to you?

The Essential Edge has been providing quality sharpening services to Connecticut Professionals and Homeowners. We promise we won’t overcharge you. callback: cb Directions to boss auto sales West Babylon NY. Over the last 40 years, we have proven our…” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 5 locals recently requested a quote, “Great service on knife sharpening. I made it very clear to please not use a grinder on it because I didn't want too much taken off” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 4 locals recently requested a quote, “Scott was amazing and did a truly remarkable job.

Give them a call at 206 632 2290. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. From Business: Saw sharpening service. } Prices are less than a few other knife sharpening places but I better let him give you the rate. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Didn't find what you were looking for? Our Master Sharpener is licensed and certified in the state of North Carolina. I picked up the knives a couple days later and that was it!

Quality Knife Sharpening W hether you need quality knife sharpening, sharp slicer blades, sharp food processor blades, or a can opener sharpening, Cozzini Bros. delivers. Directions to Ace Auto Mart Wellsville PA. This is a perfect place for rent at cheaper rates. Rod's Sharpening Service. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. If you’re unsure, we’d love to talk. “Well.. Best Knife Sharpening in Tempe, AZ - Bob the Knife Guy, Sharp N It, Olsen Sharpening, Phoenix Knife House, Knife Sharpening, Hjedge, Pro Edge Cutlery, Shear Grit, Knife Medics, The Knife Shop.

Just had Vern sharpen my knives and I'm ecstatic! We don't sharpen reel-type push mowers. 901 Yates Rd. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

Directions to Cloud Nine Auto Westampton NJ. } Sharpening Service. “Serving the Valley Since 1967 Valley Saw Service has provided quality saw sharpening services to the Greater Phoenix area since 1967. He sharpened my full set of kitchen knives in addition to two daily carry knives. When I went in, the person in the shop explained the timeline, the cost and I was in and out in no time. Check him out” more, “I would highly recommend Tyler at Paikka for any of your knife sharpening needs.

Jeremy comes to you and does a great job sharpening all your kitchen knives / scissors. (360) 675-0937. I explained the sentimental value of the knife to the young lady working at the front desk. Schedule An Appointment.

event : evt,

Website. He sharpened my knives so I could shave with them. (571) 379-6452. The knives go through a 6-7 step process which leaves them razor sharp.

Happy Holidays!

Knife Sharpening: Including Chef Knives and Kitchen Knives, Butcher Knives, Fillet Knives and Fish Cutter Knives. (function() {

They're dull, guaranteed.

But why can't you cut a freakin tomato without making squishy sauce... because those awesome knives are no longer awesome. Directions to Monitor Auto Sales Wenatchee WA, Directions to Max Auto Sales Wenatchee WA, Directions to West Allis Auto Sales West Allis WI. It’s a great way to see what knife fits best for you before you buy.

We can repair virtually any knife or edge and restore the blade’s edge beyond its factory sharpness. Directions to Auction Used Car Sales West Babylon NY. He generously taught me the sharpening techniques that he has perfected over the last 20 years. Emerald Tool Inc. Sharpening Service. Would highly recommend his services!” more, “So you think those knives you got your spouse for Christmas three years ago are still awesome huh? (206) 767-5670. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. You never want to get rid of your knife. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { …

I even bought a knife sharpener where you drag the blade through” more. … Prices are less than a few other knife sharpening places but I better let him give you the rate. Chris A. Kosakowski, MD Santa Rosa California, Santolaya, Joaquin, MD Gainesville Florida. He was quick, reasonable in pricing” more, .css-dh50jt{width:18px;height:18px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(102,102,102,1);}.css-dh50jt::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-dh50jt::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-dh50jt svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} 16 locals recently requested a quote, “This owner is an old time craftsman. So, if you’re looking for burlington knife repair, you’ve come to the right place. He told me that next time I take my knives to get sharpened to take another tool we…” more. Dr. Tyler Thomas Hempel, MD Harrisburg Pennsylvania, Oteri, Dominic A, MD Essington Pennsylvania, Dr. Fred F Ciarochi, MD Duncanville Texas, Alam, Faraz Syed, MD Morgantown West Virginia. I currently sharpen knives for a number of restaurants here in Seattle as well as for many home cooks throughout the Northwest and beyond who appreciate a sharp knife. However, the folks at Tweedy and Popp Hardware in the Wallingford center do! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. If you have high quality Japanese or German steel, visit” more, “New business by a young man that has a passion for sharpening anything.

Due to the closure of multiple knife stores in our area, order volume has increased significantly. “Serving the Valley Since 1967 Valley Saw Service has provided quality saw sharpening services to the Greater Phoenix area since 1967.

These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Check him out” more, “Great service on knife sharpening. Please contact us or call us at (336) 380-2087 to speak with us.

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. Get an email alert when we are picking up in your area! Plan to buy my next high end knife here.” more, “I would highly recommend Tyler at Paikka for any of your knife sharpening needs. Sharp Vegas 12 Knife Sharpening. He sharpened my full set of kitchen knives in addition to two daily carry knives. Plan to buy my next high end knife here.” more, “I came here to have a my knife sharpened. My Cub Cadet is running like a champ again. Please help others by helping us do better. 8009 7th Ave S. Seattle, WA 98108. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you.