LaCola is, as the name would suggest, LaCroix’s version of cola. But the general consensus was that the flavor was too strong, and this flavor left an unpleasant aftertaste. 1. la croix things that don't taste good. there are 2 kinds of ppl in my life: 1. the ones i'll clean my room for 2. the ones where i'm like lol don't trip over the la croix cans!!! However, in conducting a taste test with a group of my friends, I discovered that much like Cats the Musical, the Kardashian family, and Indian food, La Croix is extremely polarizing. Boring, but still healthier than soda. A read receipt 4. It’s not bad, but it tastes mostly like cinnamon. Being open-hand slapped with an almost-ripe banana. For folks that like stronger fruit flavors or maybe aren’t 100% sold on sparkling water, Bubly is the brand for you. La Croix is flavored sparkling water. It has the flavor of whatever is listed on the packaging. 71. Melón Pomelo (Cantaloupe Grapefruit) 2. If you like plain sparkling water, that’s what this is. The orange LaCroix flavor fared worse than tangerine in our taste test. The taste is light and not overpowering. LaCola. It bridges the gap between sparkling water and soda when it comes to taste while maintaining that calorie- and sweetener-free formula that we look for. 3. Puddle water with a severance package. 14. 51.5K. 10:16 PM - 18 Jun 2017 Gnat pussy. Listening to Rita Ora. JL: "Smells like apple, tastes like garbage. 7/27/18 3:20PM • Filed to: la croix. Our tasters loved the scent of this seltzer, with one editor saying it "smells like a Creamsicle." 4. This ranking of La Croix flavors is based off of my personal preferences, but the opinions of my friends will be included. A hilarious tweet has gone viral suggesting new flavor names to poke fun at LaCroix, the much-beloved sparkling water. EK: "It's like if you left an apple in garbage water and then dropped a couple grapes in at the last minute." It is a great alternative to both sugary sodas and plain old carbonated water. 6. Damon Young. A List of Things La Croix Tastes Like. 20. 18. Coconut La Croix Water. The popular canned beverage is known for its semi-dry taste … 5. Photo: iStock. It has a strong clay taste for some reason." How Steve Bannon looks.