"Larry Crowne Quotes." Larry Crowne: That's Chinese, and it says soy sauce. Talia Francesco: That one says courage, that one says spirit. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. Dr. Matsutani: They call them smart phones but only dummy's use them in my class. Some of the roadsigns shown in the background don't have actual place names on them but words used in the movie, like 'Chilloot Park' (from a line said by Dean Tainot), or 'Break even paradox' (from a line said by Larry Crowne during Economics 1).

Larry Crowne Quotes. The most famous phrases, film quotes and movie lines by Julia Roberts .

All rights reserved. The best quotes from Larry Crowne (2011). A man with a scooter can accomplish anything... A man with a scooter can accomplish anything.
Larry Crowne is a 2011 American romantic comedy film starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. It's where I make my French toast.” It's where I make my French toast.” Tom Hanks - Larry Crowne Talia Francesco: Hey - we all got free tattoos.

User area. Courageous spirit. I wanted something in Japanese so check this out. Toggle search bar Movie Quotes TV Series Quotes Cartoon Quotes Actors' Thoughts ... From the movie: Larry Crowne. Dr. Matsutani: They call them smart... Talia: A man with a scooter can accomplish anything... Mercedes Tainot: We're going so slow, a cat could knock us over. You know that, right? Register / Log in. Larry Crowne Quotes Mercedes Tainot: We're going so slow, a cat could knock us over. You get married, and you stay married.

You know that, right? “- Frances: When a man shows his true colors, that's when a woman has to make the decision to go or no go. Larry Crowne: That's Chinese, and it says soy sauce. Mercedes Tainot: Larry, you're a great student.

The story was inspired by Hanks' time studying at Chabot College.

They call them smart phones, but only dummies use them in my class. Dr. Matsutani: This is college, there's only two things you can't do: smoke in the building and use your phone in my class. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Please make your quotes accurate. Hanks, who also directed the film (his first turn in the director's chair since 1996's 'That Thing You Do!' Copyright © Fandango. I wanted something in Japanese so check this out. You know that, right? The story was inspired by Hanks' time studying at Chabot College. Quotes.net. The film was produced and directed by Hanks, who co-wrote its screenplay with Nia Vardalos. Talia Francesco: Hey - we all got free tattoos. I'm here to make sure that never happens again. in 2011. That one says courage, that one says spirit. MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, More Movies with genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance, directed this movie They call them smart phones but only dummy's use them in my class. “I told you how to avoid divorce lawyers. Larry Crowne Quotes.

Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! It was released in the United States on July 1, 2011. https://www.quotes.net/movies/larry_crowne_quotes_129968. Lamar: I told you how to avoid divorce lawyers. Dr. Matsutani: They call them smart phones but only dummy's use them in my class

I was downsized.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Not surprisingly, 'Larry Crowne' movie quotes are filled with wit, inspiration and humor. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. We're going so slow, a cat could knock us over. Toggle navigation. I. Mercedes Tainot: I'm divorcing a professor-turned-writer-turned-blogger with the libido of a 13 year-old and two published books to his credit. - Larry Crowne: Let me show you the world's smallest kitchen. “- Talia: Hey - we all got free tattoos. Courageous spirit. Dr. Matsutani: They call them smart phones, but only dummies use them in my class.