This would be beyond amazing on.

Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time and continue to beat on medium speed until the frosting is creamy. Thank you, So mix the stuff from the microwave into the icing sugar AFTER it comes out of the microwave???

I would rather burn down my house than clean it.
It was excellent! Copyright © The Kitchen Magpie®. Category: Frosting. Yield If the frosting is too runny, add 1/2 cup additional powdered sugar. In fact, this is one of our new favorites … and we will definitely be frosting a variety of spring and summer cupcakes with this yummy frosting and easy to make frosting.

This post may contain affiliate links. P.S.

You are now ready to add your The Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting to your favorite baked goods! Let it sit for a few minutes then pour it over your creation. Love this recipe!

Yum!!! Mix the butter and lemon juice until it is fully combined. If the frosting is too runny, add 1/2 cup additional powdered sugar. Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time and mix until creamy. Privacy Policy. I've never met a cocktail that I didn't like. Learn how you can help here.
If you are making cupcakes, you should be able to frost 24 cupcakes if you apply the frosting with a knife. Should have read the comments before I made this. We recommend that your store your Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting in an air-tight plastic bag in the refrigerator overnight and frost your cake or cupcakes the next day – you won’t be sorry! ","position":5,"name":"Continue to mix. What do you recommend one does if you accidentally made way too much icing? Add the lemon zest and 1 small drop of yellow food coloring (if desired) Continue to mix. Please rate this recipe in the comments below to help out your fellow cooks! Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System - Yellow {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"The Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Two Sisters Crafting"},"datePublished":"2019-05-17","recipeYield":2,"description":"Classic Buttercream Frosting flavored with fresh lemons makes this Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting one of those go-to frostings that will always be a hit.

1 cup Butter - Softened (we used Salted Sweet Cream Butter) Thickened to desired consistency with A couple of tablespoons of cornstarch and it was still great. Lol!! Keep adding powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until you have the frosting at the desired consistency. One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account! I was slightly short on the icing sugar so turned a bit runny after microwaving. Most of all, I love helping YOU get dinner ready because there's nothing more important than connecting with our loved ones around the dinner table! To achieve this, one needs to mix icing sugar with lemon juice as the base. The lemon flavor is much more pronounced on day two. Classic Buttercream Frosting flavored with fresh lemons makes this Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting one of those go-to frostings that will always be a hit. This was absolutely divine! Classic Buttercream Frosting flavored with fresh lemons makes this Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting one of those go-to frostings that will always be a hit.

A Modern Baker’s Guide to Old-Fashioned Desserts, Suppers, Potlucks & Socials: Crowd-Pleasing Recipes to Bring People Together, Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube. Just the tiniest pinch, depending on how salty your butter is. When life gives you lemons, make this delicious Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting. Wilton 2D Decorating Tip

This was loaded with lemon flavor, no taming the taste buds here! Karlynn Facts: I'm allergic to broccoli. Keep adding powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until you have the frosting at the desired consistency.

I found it took closer to 2 1/4 cups of powdered sugar yo make a consistency that wasn’t too runny. If you are looking for a light, fresh and creamy frosting this Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting is the one! Keep adding powdered sugar 1\/2 cup at a time until you have the frosting at the desired consistency. Add the lemon zest and 1 small drop of yellow food coloring (if desired).

Pour the lemon juice into the mixing bowl with the softened butter. ","url":"https:\/\/www.twosisterscrafting.com\/best-lemon-buttercream-frosting\/#mv_create_49_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"If the frosting is too runny, add 1\/2 cup additional powdered sugar. We all know how I feel about salt in icings, such as my buttercream icing recipe. / The salt is a necessity to cut the sugar taste and add some complexity past that overwhelming sweet rush.

Ingredients All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. © Two Sisters Crafting 2 1/2 cups 80 Comments // Leave a Comment ».