The same as one of the definitions of " on lock ", to be totally in control of a situation. Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers. To commit someone or something to a contract.

Tallahassee Gas Mask. Get the power of TheFreeDictionary.com, the world's most comprehensive dictionary. Can ask all types of general questions and can understand longer answers. You can lock in this interest rate for the life of the loan. Call the cable company and see if you can lock in a lower rate. The campaign tweeted a conspiracy theory Sunday suggesting that Whitmer encouraged “assassination attempts against President Trump” by displaying a sign that said “86 45” in the background of, The tweet argued that “86” is shorthand for killing someone. 3. mean? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! 1. The schools have to be open, right?”, In response to the crowd’s chants, Trump smiled and and added, “Lock ’em all up.”. locked downunknown. Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law. 4. a compliment; a sexy bitch / beast. Good morning everyone, have a wonderful day. ©2020 Verizon Media. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "lock" and "in. 19. Some more details on the context: in the special Hasan was commenting on the fact that while his prom date rejected him due to his skin colour, she went on to eventually marry another Brown guy despite her family’s prejudice.

B. C. D. E. 1. hitting on someone with the intention of hooking up. Today is National Voter Registration Day! 1k The Allied armies had been pinned down by the Germans. Texas Chili Bowl. Urban Dictionary: lockin' it down. The campaign tweeted a conspiracy theory Sunday suggesting that Whitmer encouraged “assassination attempts against President Trump” by displaying a sign that said “86 45” in the background of her Sunday interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”. The doorknob came right off in my hand, so I'm stuck outside while the kids are locked in the house! This is the British English definition of pin down.View American English definition of pin down.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Has difficulty understanding even short answers in this language. a redefinitive is something that can't be [defined] [without] the use of itself in its own [definition].

Tap here to turn on desktop notifications to get the news sent straight to you. 2. The review locked in on the crude set design and failed to mention the great acting. What does You didi get the e-vite to my barbeque! To end something or get rid of someone. Type an Urban word here: redefinition noun. Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site. After the arrests, Whitmer attacked Trump for encouraging violence with his apparent support of extremist and hate groups.

Ten days after that was uncovered, the president is at it again and inspiring and incentivizing … this kind of domestic terrorism,”, who was the target of an alleged kidnapping plot, her Sunday interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press, “86” is a slang term in the food industry, after the president attacked the Democratic governor, several members of a Michigan far-right paramilitary group were arrested last week, considered the restrictions to be an overreach of power, Whitmer attacked Trump for encouraging violence, demanded that Trump stop inciting violence against her, “exactly the rhetoric that has put me, my family and other government officials’ lives in danger.”, Lara Trump Defends 'Lock Her Up' Chants About Governor, Says Trump Was 'Having Fun', Chilling Training Videos Released Of Militia Men Charged In Michigan Gov. lockdown. The crowd chanted, “Lock her up!” in response to Trump’s rhetoric. Quick Shop +2 6 colors Each One is Unique UO Emmet Plaid Side-Slit Midi Skirt $69.00. We accidentally locked in the cat when we left. Nail down definition is - to make (something, such as a victory) certain to happen. “The silly season is officially here. Similar to the original “can’t go back” saying, Hasan is jokingly referring to that his prom date can’t help but date another Brown guy after him, but also praising her growth to stop letting societal opinion dictates who she can be with. Officials are trying to pin down the cause of widespread power cuts. A second tweet cited Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary as sources for its theory. Once you sign the agreement, you will be locked in for the next ten years. by Saucy August 15, 2003. The Democratic governor of Michigan was the target of an alleged kidnapping plot involving militant Trump supporters. My parents often locked me in my bedroom as punishment.

18. Be part of the HiNative community while on the go! Fighting in a war and relating to fighting in a war. 1)to be under really strict, severe obligations or rules. So the sentence is a playful imitation of the saying “Once you go Black, you can’t go back,” usually said as a praise for Black culture/persons etc. Ralph Northam as well, according to an FBI affidavit.

@GovWhitmer: “Ten days after a plot to kidnap, put me on trial and execute me. Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Trump Campaign Doubles Down On Attacks On Gov.

Wicket definition, a window or opening, often closed by a grating or the like, as in a door, or forming a place of communication in a ticket office, a teller's cage in a bank, etc. (Urban Dictionary knows no bounds.) Like this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn_s25ueGFE, How do you say this in English (UK)? What is the difference between man and men ? 4. 3. getting high. The definition does not mention killing as a meaning for the term. Whitmer After Pushback. lock in 1. Urban dictionary suggests "Lock that shit down" means to take control of a situation.

Top definition. How to use nail down in a sentence.

verb - transitive. Trump tweeted “LIBERATE MICHIGAN” in April as a response to the state’s COVID-19 restrictions. Search multiple English dictionaries, including an offline dictionary, all from the most trusted sources, plus specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, and Idioms, as well as multiple encyclopedias and even Wikipedia. The Language Level symbol shows a user's proficiency in the languages they're interested in. What does (made up with) in this sentence

2. drinking to excess with the purpose of getting fubar. pic.twitter.com/qknzESADqz. To secure particular terms for the length of a contract or other such agreement. Eat some crab legs beforehand to give it a hint of seafood.

You should try to lock in a high percentage rate on your bonds. Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news.

This is the United States of America.

It’s pretty clear nobody in the Trump campaign has ever worked a food service job,” Bobby Leddy, Whitmer’s campaign spokesperson, told HuffPost in a statement. Need more context than that Do you have the video? I got that shit locked down, brother. “And get your schools open, get your schools open. This is the British English definition of pin down.View American English definition of pin down.. Change your default dictionary to American English. We locked in a very low rate on our mortgage. Lara Trump — the president’s daughter-in-law, who works as a campaign adviser — said Sunday that Donald Trump was merely “having fun” at his rally and that the calls had “nothing to do with” the recent alleged kidnapping plot aimed at Whitmer. The Trump-supporting extremists considered the restrictions to be an overreach of power and discussed other violent actions, such as taking hostages, overthrowing the state government and kidnapping Democratic Virginia Gov. The contract locks us in for two years, during which time we cannot work for anyone else. Here’s how. What does what is K mean?

Ten days after that was uncovered, the president is at it again and inspiring and incentivizing … this kind of domestic terrorism,” Whitmer told NBC’s Chuck Todd “Meet the Press” Sunday. ", 2. The President mentions the Governor of Michigan, the crowd chants lock her up, and the President says lock them all up pic.twitter.com/9wuB7blnoP. Some more details on the context: in the special Hasan was commenting on the fact that while his prom date rejected him due to his skin colour, she went on to eventually marry another Brown guy despite her family’s prejudice.

100k Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) …

The doorknob came right off in my hand, so I'm stuck outside while the kids are locked in the house! Gretchen Whitmer, who was the target of an alleged kidnapping plot involving some of the president’s militant supporters. The president’s campaign is inciting violence against an elected official who was just the victim of a kidnapping/assassination plot hatched by his supporters. Hasan. President Donald Trump and his campaign on Sunday doubled down on their attacks against Michigan’s Democratic Gov.

The fighter pilot locked in on an enemy target and fired.