Aunt Jemima, Pancake Mix, Buttermilk, 2 Lb 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,267. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017. really like this I put added stuff in it like flax meal protein powder to give it a special taste and it works great. 5 offers from $9.97. then we had so many boxes we got tired of them. Log cabin all natural pancake mix 794g(28oz) is available to buy in increments of 1 . I consider myself a pancake connoisseur and have sampled restaurant and recipe pancakes at every opportunity. Log Cabin: The Best Traditions Start With the Best Ingredients. Please try again. Please try again later. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Made with whole grains, 3 grams of fiber per serving, no artificial flavors and no color added, it is a breakfast you can feel good about. I buy this for my grandson, who is on a gluten free diet. 100% whole grains, protein packed, non-gmo, Bringing people together, one pancake at a time, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This Pancake mix, lets you share a stack of pancakes with a light and fluffy texture on the busiest of mornings. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. The taste of this is the best I have ever had. Safe mix for egg, dairy, tree nut allergies. In just ten minutes prepare a warm, delicious, all-natural breakfast you can feel good about serving. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Its simply way to cook, just add water, oil, egg and milk . The best days start with a warm breakfast...and the secret to a delicious and sensible breakfast is all natural ingredients. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. The best pancake mix! This is a great pancake mix and I felt very bad when our Fry's market quit stocking it. Electrode, Comp-83911faf-0d7a-4913-afd2-fd352346c311, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-135fd6e2-007-175b6f2408ead2, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 10:55:31 GMT, Pack Size. I hope we will always be able to purchase it through Amazon and Log Cabin isn't planning to discontinue making it. 3- 4" pancakes) about (1.5 oz) of Log Cabin All Natural Pancake Mix. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was a problem completing your request. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.